He drives me crazy but i kinda like it

Why so serious?

It was a regular day in the dorm it was their day off so they all stayed in, except for Namjoon and Jin who went out on a date insert cringing jungkook whining Yoongi was in his room sleeping like usually he's not lazy he just stays up late working on songs , Jimin and J-hope were watching tv and V and Kookie were watching them.

Pretending to be playing together when they looked at them now and then.

Jimin sighed and Hoseok giggled.

''Are you guys even trying to be subtle at all?'' Both flinched.

''What are you talking about'' Without even looking away from the game jungkook got up and so did Taehyung.

''Oh really..'' Jimin raised an eyebrow.

''Yeah absolutely no idea~'' taehyung laughed.

The trio started arguing and throwing stuff at eachother, meanwhile hoseok just stayed in his place smiling at them. He was still thinking about what had happened last night, why hasn't taehyung saying anything...

''Well i dunno cause you kinda avoided him in the morning and that night but hey just a wild guess!''

''Oh my god not you again... I didn't avoid him!''

''Mhm and my name is Obama, MY GOD YOU CHICKEN NUGGET you are so frustrating!''

''Obama is that you''

''oh haha so funny''

While hoseok was having his internal dialogue and making the funniest faces he didn't notice that the trio had stopped fighting and now were all looking at him.

''Helloooo? anyone there?'' Jimin waved his hand at hobie.

''Hyuuung?'' Jungkook tried calling..

"Oh he's a goner let's just leave him here" Jimin said laughing and ruffling jungkook's hair.

''You coming tae?''

''Yeah i'll be right there in a bit.''

''Oh , then i guess.. for now it'll be just you and me JUNGKOOKIEEEEEEE"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

It's useless to say that jungkook sprinted faster than sonic the hedgehog would while jimin was calling his name.

----------------

"Jesus how dumb can you get!"

"I'm not-"

"Bish wake up rn"

"What?"

*WARNING WARNING*

''WHAT?''

''FRICKIN TAEHYUNG IS STARING AT YOU RIGHT NOW YOU NUMBNUT"

"Are you into nuts cau-WAIT WHAT"

He snapped back to reality and found a taehyung gazing at him with a smirk in his face.

"Oh Taehyung,  where did kookie and jimin go?"

He tried not to flush bright red and sound indiferent and he nailed it.

"Jimin is chasing him like usual, but that's not important" He walked towards him,almost cornering him.

"W-what? Y-You know what i just remembered i had somethin-"

"Oh nono you are not going anywhere" Taehyung pinned his shoulders against the wall softly

He was completely cornered and had never felt so helpless, he didn't even pay attention to the fact that the younger had used informal speech with him.Hoseok was more worried about the butterflies he was feeling in his stomach because taehyung was a little too close.

"So i think we should talk about what happened yesterday"

"IN KNEW IT"

"Oh my god ....wait does he know that i was....."

He turned bright red and avoided taehyung's gaze.

''W-what are you talking about?"

"Well from the look on your face you clearly know what i'm talking about"

Hoseok laughed nervously still trying to avoid V's gaze but the younger one didn't allow it, so taehyung grabbed his chin and lifted it.

"Hoseokie i'm tired of playing games"  

As taehyung was about to join their lips together he heard someone approaching them Just great now he's going to escape he thought to himself.

''hey guys have you se- Oh MY GoD"

As usual it was jimin, you'd think this boy was done ing everyone but hey Jimin liked to prove people otherwise and  since he wasn't getting any he had nothing to do. He was actually happy to be the one walking on s doing ''that'' kind of stuff since it fueled my fanfiction  writing scenario , erm i ment his , but park jimin is a cool guy , a guy with jams yanno? Like you'd want to introduce him to- I MEAN back to these nerds.

"Goddamn it park jimin"

Jimin started laughing so loudly you could hear his laughter through the house, V sighed Well i'll just let him run away for now.

V  leaned in Hoseok's ear and said in a whisper we are not done here yet and Hoseok swears his ears have never felt this hot before.

Taehyung turned around  releasing J-hope's shoulders to walk towards jimin to shut him up.

Hoseok took that as a chance to escape to his room forgetting that he's with taehyung there now.

----------

Jimin was still laughing , almost out of breath.

"Do you really have to be that big of a er????"

"Oh gee thanks i know i have a bi-" Jimin smirked.

"Please don't finish that sentenced you uncooked pea" Taehyung facepalmed.

"Ok ok but sorry this is so funny, you are finnally trying to get into hyungs pants" He laughed a bit more and sat down with taehyung.

"I- I am  not trying to get into his pants!" His voice was wavering and Jimin smiled.

"Mhm because from what i saw your whole body was screaming bedroom and his face was screaming hospital , hmm... so i'm calling bull!"

Taehyung flashed jimin his most annoyed face ever and punched his arm so he would stop laughing.

"Oh. my. god. you. are. such. an. ."

"So what are you trying to accomplish here though?" Jimin scratched his non-existant beard cause let's face it that boy can't even grow a mustache at  the age of 20.

"Because from the way you are acting, you look like you are getting ready to devour him" 

What if i am

"I mean first moving into his room"

"WAIT YOU KNEW?"

"Beach we have been roommates for 2 years you think i wouldn't notice it? I mean i think everyone but Hoseok and Kookie know"

Jungkook? It's not that he is oblivous it's just that he doesn't care enough to think about that stuff like suga.

" I just...."

"Got tired of waiting?"

"Yeah..BISH if you know don't make me say it!" He frowned.

"Sorry it's funny to see you all worked up" Jimin smiled.

"So what are you planning?"

I guess i can tell him

"You know get him all worked up and hit when the time is right"

---------

Why? Why does this happen to him he wonders, who did he hurt in his previous life to have this happen to him.

"He wasn't wearing a ladybug outfit , i wasn't daydreaming .... I WASN'T DAYDREAMING"

He threw himself on his bed and tried smothering himself with the pillow.

"See , I friking  told you you dumbnut"

"There you go with the nut references and what do you mean"

"You clearly know that alien kid likes you"

"Maybe he was drunk?"

"Are you stupid he didn't drink!"

"Drunk on candy?"

"More like drunk on your love"

"SHUT UP"

"No let's face it you  are a blind fried chicken and you can't ing see that that boy clearly has the hots for you!"

"Well if you put it that way.."

" Oh my god  ok i'm done i resign"

"What?"

" I'm just gonna go on vacation bye"

And just like that he snapped out of it, and he remembered something important.

"OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT WE WERE IN THE SAME BEDROOM"

Just as he said this he heard footsteps outside the door, he was doomed.

"what do i do what do i do what do i do "

The footsteps stopped he was right outside the door.

"Oh my god i'm done for"

The door opened.

"ok face this like the man you are"

He got up and turned around and was quite suprised with who was at the door.

-----------

"So basicly make him only think about you and then jump in his ?"

"Ok that sounds completly awful when you say it but basicly yeah"

"Tae can't you just straight up say you are in love with him and get together?You are taking the long  way around"

"First of all no straight up, second of all where's the fun in that?" Taehyung put an arm around Jimin and smirked.

He will be mine

"Why do you guys seem like you are planning something bad?" Jungkook showed up and looked at both of them with a questioning look.

"Jungkookie~  we wouldn't do anything bad would we Jimin"

"Well you would i'm innocent"

"Jiminie hyung you are as innocent as your height" Jimin glared

"You have 3 seconds to run away , 1 2-"

" We are home" Jin said walking through the door with namjoon.

Jungkook ran towards jin and hid behind him.

"Moooooooom"

" i'm not your mom and what is it"

"Hyung can you step to the side i gotta kill Kookie" Jimin smiled.

Jungkook made a run for it .

Taehyung looked towards his room and sighed

I guess not today huh i'll just wait it's not like i haven't been waiting for the last 2 years...

He put on a smile and put his arms around jimin and jungkook.

"Let's play!"

Both groaned.

-------

They stared at eachother for a few seconds before any of them said a word.

"What?"

It was Suga not taehyung he looked very confused as to why hoseok was staring but he shrugged and walked towards his former bed.

"Did you forget something hyung?"

"Yeah you could say that "

"Huh?"

"What can't a guy forget his magazines  in his old room?" Suga smirked and winked at hoseok.

"Ewwwwww hyung why!?" Hosoek made a disgusted face.

"Just joking you horse, i forgot my headphones here"

"Oh ok.."

"is every thing alright?"

"ALRIGHT? IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT? EVERYTHING Is FANTASTIC!  The guy i love litterally heard me moan his name and tried kissing me and is now in the same room and i'm probably gonna go crazy and he said we are not done yet THAT MEANS THERE WILL BE MORE??? THERE WILL BE MORE OF HIM DOING THOSE THINGS AND I DUNNO IF MY HEART CAN TAKE IT SO AM I OK?"

Hoseok smiled.

"Yeah everything's fine why ?"

" Oh it's just you seem a little jumpy today , meh, bye " Yoongi shrugged and walked out of the room with the headphones in hand.

"Yeah , bye?"

"Wait rewind ... he said we are not done yet?"

He got up and started pacing around thinking about his life choices , seriously who did he kill in his past life for these things to happen to him? Well it's not that he hated the fact that taehyung seemed to be showing interest in him in a more than friends way but was he ready to go all out and confess or was the younger one just playing with him? He knows taehyung likes to play around and tease everyone what if he was doing that for a bet or just having fun... He would cry his eyes out.

"Oh my god i will definitly go crazy"

"I'll just go outside and catch some air"

he headed towards the door and he saw everyone including taehyung.

"Hey Hoseokie"

"Ah hey Jin hyung , Namjoon you two are back" he smiled at them.

"yeah , are you going out?"

"Y-yeah i need to get some air"

"Ah ok have fun?"

"yeah thanks"

Before he got out the door he and taehyung looked at eachother and Hoseok turned red and ran out the door slamming it right after.

Taehyung smiled to himself cute.

Jimin looked at taehyung.

"I guess it's working"

" I guess it is" Taehyung chuckled

"What is working?" Jin looked at both with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing!" Both said.

And he decided again he wasn't gonna back away just yet because it seemed like it was working.

He will be mine soon.

-----------------

I tried im sorry Xd anyways sorry if i made mistakes thanks for reading it and upvoting and commenting~

The action is starting and hoseok will  get it on  and so will taehyung ~

Another chapter tommorrow if i have time~

 

 

---------

Next chapter will be out after tommorrow after i'm done with making my videos and working on my homework