Hangover (on you)

Why so serious?

The symptoms were settling in... Irregular heart beat; The warmth was spreading across his body; The butterflies in his stomach;

It could only mean one thing, he was thinking about only one person possible and that person happened to be Kim Taehyung.

It was one of their usual days, and by usual i mean unusual because it wasn't everyday they'd get a 3 day break before starting promotions but since they all learned the choreography really fast (Even Jin and Rap Monster learnt it in record time) and the Mv filming was wrapped up too, they got a small break and god did they need it after what was going on.

Hoseok was still lovesick from what happened the day before, for the first time he got to see his long term crush com undone underneath him and that made him warm all over.

ert.

As he was dozing off and re-imagining everything in his head,taehyung slowly approached him.

Ayo ert wake up.

He jumped slightly but in the matter of seconds he had a giddy smile all over his face, taehyung sat next to him and acted like he didn't see the smile on his boyfriend's face.

Yes, because he now could call Hoseok his boyfriend, he giggled and covered his mouth.

Hoseok nudged him " What is it dummy." Taehyung smiled.

"Nothing." he nudged him back.

"Seriously? Now it's you two? God and you guys say i'm the hormonal teenager.." Jungkook scoffed and walked past the sofa.

"Shut up! You're never getting laid with that attitude!" taehyung shouted and both Jungkook and Jhope blushed.

" N-no you shut up!" He ran towards his room.

taehyung turned to Hoseok and laughed " Why are you so red..pff" Hoseok pouted and crossed his arms.

"No i'm not. " Taehyung started getting closer, hoseok could swear his smile was blinding him.

"Yes, you are."

He then threw his arms around Hoseok."Seokkie hyung you are so cute~"

Oh.Hell.No.He.Did.NOT.

How dare he look this cute? He's seducing me isn't he, my god thank you for giving me this chance.

He gulped and sat up straight, then slowly pulled taehyung in.

Taehyung started blushing too "Look who's turning red too" He tae's cheek and smiled.

"Shut up and kiss me" Hosoek chuckled " It's the second time you say that" He then leaned even closer and joined his lips with Tae.

They broke the kiss and taehyung chuckled too " Oh so you're going to start counting" hoseok pulled taehyung into a hug and his hair lovingly.

Taehyung's heart was pounding but he still leaned into hoseok's touch instead of backing away , because why should he? He wasn't going to play with his heart again he didn't want to hurt Hoseok.

Hoseok then slowly started kissing taehyung's ear, then neck and without realising taehyung let out a low pitched mewl but it was loud enough for only Hoseok to hear.

Taehyung turned red all over and covered his mouth wich resulted in Hoseok laughing really loudly.

He reached for Hoseok trying to cover his mouth and kept yelling " Shut up! Stop laughing!" as he was reaching for the older one he fell on top of him but Hoseok kept laughing.

He calmed down for a bit and they just stayed in their position for what it seemed like an eternity , just staring into eachother's eyes.

Taehyung was going to kiss Hoseok but stopped when he noticed a smiling Jin.

"H-hyung , um this is-"

"Oh don't worry i know what you are doing , first of all congrats and second of all please don't have on the sofa"

Both turned red and at the same time said " Sorry" and looked at each other with an embarassing look.

They both got up and only after that did taehyung do a double take on what jin had said.

"OH MY GOD YOU WERE PLANNING ON DOING ME ON THE SOFA??"

"HEY YOU WEREN'T REFUSING!" the younger one hit Hoseok but it wasn't strong enough to be hurtfull.

" YOU ERT!" he then looked down and started twidling his fingers  and mumbled" You could at least take me to our room..."

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING YOU- wait what did you say? Did you just say-"

" I SAID NOTHING" He then ran away to their room almost crashing into Jimin who looked confused.

"Is everything ok hyun-" Then hosoek ran past him screaming " OH HELL NO"

Jimin just stood there and flinched when he heard the door getting slammed.

"What just happened?"

----------------------------

Sorry for this chapter its  kinda crappy but i wanted to update and my mind is kinda busy cause of a test i'm having this week but don't worry i'll be updating more in march , also i'm continuing the Jikook fanfiction soon enough.

~Thanks for everything

and if there's  lots of mistakes sorry i was writing and dozing off.