I will wreck him - Hoseok

Why so serious?

It had been one week since the kiss between hoseok and taehyung. One excruciating week for Hoseok, he wanted to hug taehyung, kiss him senseless, cuddle and tell him he liked him but he wasn't going to let himself do that.

They were in the practice room. 

Taehyung was sitting down next to the mirror while the others were in their own world, he was so into his thoughts that he barely noticed hoseok staring at him.was so into his thought

So he just stared, something he was used doing. Looking from afar, liking from afar and just standing there without making a move.

Now it's not that hoseok didn't understand what taehyung ment, and he knows why he kissed him too.

But taehyung played with him nonstop for 3 years and he thought he should get payback.

Taehyung scrunched up his face.

He thought the younger one would get it and play along, he didn't mean to see him look so hurt like a kicked puppy and was starting to weigh on his heart and he did not like it.

"Why don't you just confess already?"

Hoseok was startled and looked to his left from where the voice came, it was jimin.

"Wait what?"

"You heard me hyung, you know what i'm talking about." jimin threw him an incredulous look.

"I do?"

"Just put him out of his misery he was playing with you because that's the only way he knows how to act. That child is just a stupid "

Hoseok blushed furiosly and covered jimin's voice quickly.

"W-w-what are you saying!??!?!?" He looked at taehyung that was talking to jungkook.

Jimin took hoseok's hand away and coughed.

"Everyone can clearly see both like eachother! Only you two can't seem to see it!"

"I could say the same about you and our maknae ,oh wait no because it's one sided" Hoseok smirked 

Jimin faked a offended look.

"Geez hyung you two are a mess, also he does love me he just doesn't know it yet!" Then jimin walked over to taehyung "You idiots are aware that i can hear you right?" 

Jimin approached the two of them and swung his arm around jungkook and smirked.

So he thought to himself, was he being to hard on the boy? Well he wasn't exactly playing with him the same way, all taehyung did was nothing too serious , right?

And that wasn't even called playing because he wasn't even interacting with the younger one as much as they did before.

The problem is what was taehyung thinking, because even he stopped trying to again.

"You ed up big time you centaur"

"oh my god not you..."

"R00d is that how you speak to your benefactor?"

"excuse me ? benefactor? Hah that was funny"

"You know people are supposed to hear the voice of reason but you make ignoring me a sport"

"There we go again.."

"Seriously if ignoring the voice of reason was an olympic sport you'd have won the gold medal by now you dumbnut."

"I bet everyone else's voice of reason isn't as aggressive or rude as you though."

"I'm only aggressive because you can't seem to follow what i say, if you just did what i say you wouldn't be in this mess."

"uh huh, then please do elaborate when was the last time you did something for me"

"remember that time you had a successful relationship?"

"I have-"

"Exactly because you don't listen to me!"

"You sound like an annoying version of my mother"

"hey don't bring our mother to this"

"Sorry man i just.."

"I get it anyways, please just listen to me at least once before you get burried in deep ."

"*sigh* ok ok i promise to listen to you at least once"

"thank you"

"But stop with the offensive names"

" I promise nothing"

" Ok deal."

He had to halt his monologue for a bit since everyone was starting to get up and leave and he didn't want to be alone with taehyung just yet.

Stop.

Stop walking.

He stopped right outside the door of the practice room.

"Hoseok you coming?" Yoongi asked while swinging his arm around jimin.

"Huh , no i have uhm-"Jimin cut him off and winked at him "Let's just leave him here  more food for us!"

Jimin knew what Hoseok was going to do so he tried helping him, that and he had that bet with yoongi and he wanted to win.

--Flashback--

"Do you think they'll tonight? Cause i don't have earplugs on me." Suga smirked at Jimin

"Oh my god  hyung gross"

"hey hey jimminie isn't gross it's something very natu-" Jimin covered Yoongi's mouth while blushing.

"NO DON'T YOU DARE EW EW" Yoongi started laughing the moment jimin let go.

"Wait do you wanna make a bet then?" Yoongi turned serious.

"What do you mean"

"I bet that it'll take 3 weeks till they finaly ."

Jimin smirked.

"I bet 2 weeks then"

"Oh cocky aren't we"

"Don't you know it hyung" Jimin blew a kiss to yoongi and ran away.

"He forgot to say what each would win.." yoongi just smiled and shook his head.

--End of Flashback--

 
He checked his cellphone,

 He only had 7 more days to make those two end up together win and he wouldn't let his hyung win.

Now back to our really confused child, hoseok was going to try and listen to his inner voice... If he wasn't being such an aggressive prick to him.

"All you gotta do is confess your overly gay feelings for him and then jump in his pants what's so hard about that? See i even mentioned s."

"please this is why i never listen to you."

"yeah, yeah you sissy you are just a little coward! You can't even !"

" If you throw in one more insult i'm muting you."

"You think this is some mapplestory forum? You can't mute me."

"Oh we'll see"

"N-Nonon WAIT , ok i'll keep the insults to myself but please listen"

"Ok i'm listening"

"What if you do but not like this"

"How"

"you can clearly see the boy is suffering "

"yeah..."

"just confess and then while you are already able to get in his pants"

"that doesn't sound like a bad idea.."

" see i told you if you heard me you'd get something good out of it"

"tsk , but does he really like me or did he get tired of playing with me"

He grasped his chest witha sour expression.

Listen.

he obeyed his iner voice and eavesdropped on what was happening inside the room.

he could tell taehyung was on the phone with someone but he couldn't hear the person's voice clearly so he was getting a bit jealous..

But he snapped right out of it because he didn't have the right to be jealous over someone that isn't his ... yet.

-----

"I kinda have this... uh.."

"Yes i do .. Ok i'll spill it out" 

" So... I have this person  i like ...and .." 

hoseok was going to leave but he heard what taehyung said next and decided to stay witha big smile on his face.

"We kinda kissed? I thought the person got that i had feelings for them?"

Is he really-

" But that person hasn't interacted any further with me and i'm starting to worry if i did something wrong and-"

Nonono you didn't do anything wrong. It was great i was afraid my pants were going to explode after that.

Tmi

Shaddup

" Um.. Did i ? Well i think it was implied since i kissed them?"

He's talking about me with who?

"Thanks mom.."

For a few seconds hoseok was in his thoughts so he didn't listen to what they said .

His mother? Why would he talk about me with his mother?

Because you talk these types of love affairs with your mother.

shush

" Yeah you're ri- Wait what did you say???" 

"Isn't the person you like that hoseok boy from your band? He is quite polite i like him."

At this moment he heard clearly what the other person in line said and it made him blush from his head to his toes, he looked like a living tomato.

Even taehyung's mother knew about these two.

Ok you were right about both of us being obvious

duh

For a bit there he almost out.

So you confessing now or what?

yep i'm just gonna jump on him.

woah there romeo don't bone him right there

i'll try

w-wait you're not serious

H-hey COMEBACK NO

"Ah say hi to Soonshim for me and mom"

"yes?"

" I love you too"

Suddenly taehyung jumped at the sound of the door opening violently.

"H-h-hyung??What are you doing here?" He started backing away as Hoseok kept walking foward.

"haha is this what feeling cornered is.." he laughed nervously.

He was used to doing these kinds of things to Hoseok but he wasn't aware how the tables would turn.Soon he was being pushed softly agaisnt the wall, hoseok's arms cornering him from both sides.

He was a bit scared but also feeling a bit attracted to this type of hoseok.

He liked all of the sides hoseok had shown him , the happy hoseok , the flustered hoseok and the y hoseok .... He liked them all.

But the only thing on his mind right now was:

Apologize

"H-hyung , i'm sorry i kissed you i didn't mean to it-"

He stopped talking since hisfavorite hyung made a pained expression.

"Stop apologizing, first of all i was the one who kissed you"

"well ye-"

"Second of all if you don't remember correctly we did make out for at least 2 whole minutes and believe me i was loving it"

They both blushed.

"What i mean is.. uh how do i say this.." He scratched the back of his neck and smiled nervously.

Taehyung smiled because he had a feeling he knew what hoseok was going to say.

"Me too" Taehyung smiled and pulled him close.

"What?" Hoseok blushed.

"I like you too"

As taehyung said that Hoseok didn't hesitate to kiss him.

And just like that everything was fine.

-----------------

Oh don't worry i'm not ending it here haha i'm just writing the kiss scene/half scene in the next chapter since i'm a bit tired it's midnight here XD

Also thank you for always commenting on what i should do and saying you like it this is my second fanfic but it feels like the real deal becaus emy namjin fic wasn't that good~ Seriously thanks~

 

 About the lockscreens i made them myself XD it was a pain in the and for those wondering what it said i mean it was obvious but i made a eng ver anyways here