A great start but it never goes

Why so serious?

So first i just wanna say i'm back or half back and i'm now into exo ... ANYWAYS after reading looots of fanfics i think now i'm ready to make proper ones so i'm continuing this one and might turn it into or maybe not y'all will see later. oh and i'll write it differently this time the color thing is ridicks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late night now and all seven of them were having dinner , Namjoon and jin kept exchanging glances and feeding eachother.

''Oh my god this is so weird '' the younger one said while making a ew like face at them.

Namjoon and Jin were together and it was taking a bit for the younger to adapt to the change.

''Well get used to it 'cause i'm not gonna stop doing this !'' Namjoon said with a slight smirk on his face and then looked at Jin who was blushing a deep shade of red.The other members started laughing and making snarky comments about them.

''Oh ,that reminds me! Yoongi hyung can i switch rooms with you?''   Taehyung exclaimed while doing aegyo.

''Why?'' Yoongi said while throwing a questioning look towards the younger.

''B-because jimin stays up all night on his computer and doesn't let me sleep, so...... i thought since you do the same, that it would be better if you two were in the same room?'' He said while crossing his fingers, this had to be a good convincing argument for yoongi right?

The older boy seemed to be in thought for a while.

''Hmm.. and you'll stay with hoseok then? Well i'm kinda getting tired of him, so fine by me!'' Yoongi chuckled.

''YES!'' Tae jumped up and ended up making the table shake a bit and startling jin and making jungkook almost knock his bowl to the ground

''Wait what do you mean getting tired of me? EXCUSE ME?? I'm the best roomate ever!'' The surrounding members started laughing non-stop , everyone knew that it was a lie.

It's not that he was messy or anything because he actually cleaned the room for Yoongi  he was just... a bit loud  , and bit is an understatement.

''No you're not! You are extremely loud and annoying when you star-'' Hoseok quickly jumped up and covered yoongi's mouth and started laughing nervously, his eyes darting around the room in an effort to check if the members understood what yoongi was trying to say.

He then looked towards taehyung's way and noticed he was looking at him with a slight smirk on his face that sent shivers down his spine.

''Mmph - YAH eww gross! Wash your hands more often, you pig!''

''hYUNG!'' They all burst out laughing , poor Jimin was caught off guard so he almost choked on his food from laughing so much.

Jin looked at all them and sighed.

'' Lord, when will we have a dinner night when we actually eat? '' Namjoon chuckled and kissed jin's temple.

''EW!!!THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN!'' Jungkook chimed in pointing at the two of them.

''Awww! Kookie if it bothers you so much ..Does that mean you also want a kiss?'' Jimin started making kissy noises towards Jungkook.

''eW GET IT AWAY FROM ME!'' Jungkook scrunched his face in disgust and tried to push Jimin away.

''Yah! You guys are getting food everywhere!''  Jin got up and pointed at the table. ''No way i'm cleaning all of this!'' 

The moment he said those words everyone started getting up and dissappearing into their rooms with excuses like I have homework to do or i have mixtapes to drop , leaving Rapmon and Jin alone in the kitchen.

''Aish .. why are they always like this.... A person can't ask for help around this house that everyone just mysteriously dissappears!''  Jin started sighing and making fake crying noises while clinging to Namjoon.

''Don't worry babe, i'll help'' Namjoon said while pating jin's head.

''Aw hell no! Last time you tried to help you broke like 3 plates!'' Jin pushed him away lightly and chuckled.

''it was just 3 plates!" He smiled.

''It was enough and we don't have enough money to buy a new set so no thanks.''

''Atleast i tried~'' Rapmon laughed lightly while kissing jin.

--------------------------------------

Hoseok was sitting in the couch watching the usual 8pm drama like he always does and talking to himself too, you know the usual.

''I can't believe hyung would say yes...... My god what will i do from now on? i'll go craz- wait i already am''

''You are what hyung?'' Hoseok jolted in his seat, he was freaking out internally, Had taehyung been standing there the whole time? Did he hear anything he said? Was he a mind reader? He had too many questions that would never be answered or so he thought.

''T-taehyung ah w-what are you doing here?Uh ,weren't you playing a game with jungkookie?'' Hoseok gestured towards v's bedroom while trying to calm himself down. He hoped that tae hadn't noticed his voice went up 3 octaves higher because he was nervous...

Taehyung was wearing a blank expression on his face and was staring straight into his soul .. or so he thought, after what seemed like it had been an eternity V smiled.

''Yeah, but i kept loosing so i ran away.'' He chuckled lowly and damn did that sound extremely attractive.

It took hoseok alot to control his overly gay urges towards  taehyungie and it was hard, but being a professional gay like he was... He tried to keep himself in check , that's why he watched so many dramas.

Suddenly taehyung started getting closer to hoseok, while staring in his eyes and his lips seductively.

A small habbit that V had and oh boy was Hobie happy he had it.

''Oh, then... Are you gonna watch the dra-'' He finally noticed what taehyung was doing , he was starting to get redder and redder.

''W-what are you doing??'' 

'' Hyung '' V said in a low seductive tone.

''Y-yes?''  Hoseok looked back to see if he could back away and not fall from the couch.

Slowly , he got closer and closer.....

This child seemed like he was on a mission to make hoseok even crazier than what he  already was....

''Can i sleep in your room then?'' Taehyung's gaze fell to Hoseok's lips and he bit his own.

''Um, oh ah yeah i guess since suga hyung said ok'' he was averting V's gaze and looking everywhere but his face while chanting in his head

Control the gay thoughts,control your you can do this

''Great! i'm gonna go ask suga hyung to trade today'' He jumped up and flashed a big smile to hoseok

He skipped towards his room to get his stuff, meanwhile, hoseok was left in the couch practicly lying down with a hand on his chest.

He clutching for his dear life like he'd never been before,Hoseok's heart was pounding so loudly he was afraid the whole house could hear him even if it wasn't possible. 

''That ing tease.. I swear i'll die if this keeps up'' 

Taehyung entered his room with a big smile on his face.

'' Hoseokie you are so easy to read.. '' he laughed '' His expressions tell me everything it's so much fun teasing him!''

He walked towards Jungkook and mumbled.

''hyung is cute''

''What?'' Kookie questioned.

''Nothing~ Now ready to loose?''

''Noooo! C'mon hyung you already won a little while ago!'' jungkook whined.