I will wreck him - Taehyung

Why so serious?

 

It had been one week since the kiss between hoseok and taehyung. One excruciating week for taehyung, there he was sitting on the floor staring blankly at his bandmates overthinking everything he did in his whole life.

They were in the practice room. 

Taehyung was sitting down next to the mirror while the others were in their own world, he was so into his thoughts that he barely noticed hoseok staring at him.

Did i do something wrong? No nonono there was absolutely nothing wrong with that, it actually felt really great ..... Did my breath stink? Did i grab something i should- i mean in that situation who wouldn't? haha i mean he was- back to erm...uhm... I mean he didn't reject me completly did he? the thing is he looks like he's...

After that passionate make out,  hoseok acted like nothing happened, back to the "peacefull days" where both only interacted a bit and didn't stay very close to eachother in fear of letting their feelings about eachother show.

And it was killing taehyung on the inside, he kept wondering if the older one was drunk or something when they kissed or if he was just playing with him and his feelings. Taehyung scrunched up his face just at the thought of his 2-3 year crush playing with his heart like that. It made his heart ache badly.

In the midst of his thoughts, he didn't even notice the youngest approaching him slowly with a worried face.

"Hyung, are you ok?" jungkook poked taehyung softly.

"Huh? Ah yeah.. I was just thinking that if aliens visited earth who would die first." Tae smiled brightly.

"Probably Jimin hyung." he chuckled.

"You idiots are aware that i can hear you right?" Jimin approached the two of them and swung his arm around jungkook and smirked.

"Besides if i died first both of you would cry and scream-"

Jimin held onto Taehyung's shoulders and started shaking him slightly

" Oh please please bring our beloved Jimin back!"  

He put his arms over kookie and taehyung and smiled at them.

"And we couldn't have that happening could we?"

"I'm preeeeetty sure that would not happen hyung." Jungkook slipped away from jimin and laughed.

"Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that! You know you want me!" Jimin shouted.

" Not happening!" Jungkook turned around and sticked his tounge out at Jimin.

"You are a Jimin-ah."

"Thank you." He smirked and ruffled taehyung's hair .

And like that they all went outside except taehyung who was again in his own world.

Again he did not notice Hoseok's burning gaze.

It was at times like this that taehyung was really happy for having friends like this, even without knowing what he was thinking or if he was down they always managed to cheer him up and get his mind out of it.

It's not that it was big deal, he kept telling himself that. All he had to do is reset his plan and try again just like the games, when you die you just reset or respawn, in this case respawn was deffinitely not the answer since he doesn't want to randomly appear in daegu after coming this far. He wasn't done with his plan and he couldn't let this little thing make him give up.

"Never give up, it's never too late to re-do something from the begining!" He chanted the words his mother told him when he was little.

Everytime he wanted to give up his mother and father always told him to perservere and chase his dreams.

When he was down they would  always cheer him up, they would make him feel all better.

So he did what he thought was the only answer to this temporary block. He dialed his mom's number and waited.

The tone stopped and he smiled.

"Hello?" He really missed his mom so when he heard her voice he instantly broke into a smile.

"Hi mom"

"Oh! Our taehyunggie has called!" he could hear his mother smile on the other side of the line "So what made you call us?"

He hesitated for a few seconds and his mother picked up on that, she had known him since he was a baby so she could tell when her son wasn't feeling well or had something troubling him.

"Ah.. nothing i just missed your voice mom"

"Now,now don't lie to your mother we both know that isn't it."

What i can't miss my own mom?" He chuckled.

"Yes,you can and yes,you should " She chuckled as well " But son i can tell there's something wrong.. Tell mom what is it?"

He sighed.

He knows his mother very well and that tone implied that she wouldn't leave him alone until she knew what was wrong... Well he did call to get encouragment so why not share with his beloved mommy?  What could go wrong?

He just had to not say who the person was since his parents weren't aware he was .. well.. he swung the other way.

"I kinda have this... uh.."

"It's ok son. You can tell mom anything,  you know i'm always here for you right?"

"Yes i do .. Ok i'll spill it out" She smiled or atleast that's what taehyung visualized.

" So... I have this person  i like ...and .." he started pacing around nervously.

"Yes?"

"We kinda kissed? I thought the person got that i had feelings for them?"

" But that person hasn't interacted any further with me and i'm starting to worry if i did something wrong and-"

"Taehyung-ah calm down" He stopped pacing around and froze in place.

He clearly did not know himself as well as his mother did.

"First of all , did you tell them you liked them?"

" Um.. Did i ? Well i think it was implied since i kissed them?"

" Sweetty you can't expect people to know stuff like that just by kissing them." She chuckled at her son's naivety " If you don't tell them upfront they won't know it"

"Yeah .. You're right" His breathing went back to normal and he started walking calmly.

"Of course i am!" She laughed lightly "And tell me did you perhaps tease the other person before?"

" H-h-how did you know??" He almost choked on air.

"Son i already told you before i know you better than you know yourself, besides ever since you were small you teased the people you liked"

" I did?" 

"You did and do."

"ah..."

" But don't worry this isn't something that is worth to overthink, everything will turn out well you'll see."

"They need time to think this kind of things."

" Yeah .." he said sounding defeated.

"But remember taehyung-ah never give up, it's never too late to re-do something from the begining!"

Deffinitly his mother always made him feel better quickly , that's why he loved her.

"Thanks mom.."

"Besides knowing hoseok he probably did get the message but is trying to tease you back"

" Yeah you're ri- Wait what did you say???" He choked and widened his eyes.

"Isn't the person you like that hoseok boy from your band? He is quite polite i like him."

"W-wait since when do you know i like him? S-s-since when did you know i liked boys???"

"Me and your dad have known since forever hunny. Last time you visited us with your band members you were quite obvious"

"But i barely interacted with him??"

" Yes, but you stared at him like he was some piece of candy and he did the same"

" Nononono mom that i- wait he did?" He smiled brightly.

"Yes he did and i can tell the boy also likes you very much so don't overreact" She chuckled at her son.

He smiled so much his cheeks were starting to sting but he couldn't stop no matter what.

Taehyung sometimes overreacted and was quite obvious in this kinds of things.

But that's why she loved her son so much , it was those little things that made her feel so happy for making such a cute son.

"Thanks mom you're the best"

"i know" she laughed "Also son don't worry both me and your dad respect your life choices and we will always support you"

He could feel tears starting to form in the corners of his eyes.

" Seriously mom , thank you so much for this"

"I know, i know. Well i have to go i have to feed Soonshim , love you taehyungie"

"Ah say hi to Soonshim for me and mom"

"yes?"

" I love you too"

She laughed and just like that the call ended.

Taehyung cleaned the tears from his eyes and shouted fighting.

Little did he know someone else was hearing.

---------------------------------------

Hello i am back~ My vacations are kicking  in and so is my muse! So do expect more cause i might write a lot in these following weeks and i finnaly made a long chapter!

i just wanted a cute moment with his mom...

Thanks for subscribing ! love yalll