When he comes back

Why so serious?

I joined  the chapters together so keep reading till you see the new part i'll just highlight the letter or something.

--------------

 Hoseok had been wandering around the park for atleast a couple of hours and it was starting to get late and quite cold he thought. So he decided to return to the apartment and face his problems and by problems he ment Taehyung. After thinking for a while he decided to take the wheel away from jesus and drive the burning truck himself, It was time to man up and face his problems like a decent adult. Atleast that's what he was thinking because let's face it he can't even talk to taehyung without making dubious noises, screech, scream or blush so that was going to be a challenge.

Neverless he was going to fight back, if taehyung wanted to play then he will play too.

"Games are more fun when there's two players aren't they.."

As he walked down the street he kept thinking of ways to throw taehyung off his game, but he couldn't come up with any so he just gave up for a while.

He reached the apartment in the matter of minutes because it was close to the park he had been but as he was going to reach for his keys and open the door he heardloud thumping inside and the door knob turned.

"Weir-"

He was interrupted by the door slamming open.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN????" a worried/angry looking taehyung practicly shouted in Hoseok's face.

"Why is he screaming at me ? I didn't do anyting wrong did i?"

" I was out in the park getting some air-"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE??"

"Correction how worried YOU were we don't give a " Suga chimed in from the sofa next to a giggling Jimin.

Taehyung blushed furiosly and tried to play it cool by pulling the older inside the apartment and closing the door. Meanwhile Jimin kept trying to suppress his laughter due to the scene he was witnessing.

The younger one dragged him to their room mumbling angrily, Hoseok din't protest instead he just looked a bit thrown off and shocked.

" Do you think they'll tonight? Cause i don't have earplugs on me." Suga smirked at Jimin

"Oh my god  hyung gross"

"hey hey jimminie isn't gross it's something very natu-" Jimin covered Yoongi's mouth while blushing.

"NO DON'T YOU DARE EW EW" Yoongi started laughing the moment jimin let go.

------------------------------

He closed the door and  turned around calming his heart, for atleast 10 good minutes they had what it looked like a staring contest until taehyung broke the silence.

"Do you know how worried i was??? Are you crazy?"

" First , what? Second , i AM older than you kiddo remember?"

He came to his senses and started walking towards hoseok trapping him between his arms and the door.

"If you are the older one then why aren't you the one who makes the first move?" Hoseok turned beet red at this affirmation and tried to look everywhere but his eyes.

"i-it's just 7 pm s-so it isn't l-late"

"Are you changing the subject hyung?" he got closer " You know very well what i'm talking about"

Hoseok was starting to panic and as a result to that his little voice inside his head came back.

"ing told ya you -whipe he's in love  with you"

"Oh my god"

"Took you long enough you uncooked chicken"

"Cool down on the insults juinior i get your point"

" FINNALY"

" well now it's my turn to play"

"Are you serious? Oh my god"

Hoseok leaned in, his breath fanning over the younger's lips " I don't know what your talking about Taehyungie"

That sent shivers down the boy's spine , he had a great urge to kiss the olderone but he seemed to be entranced.

"Well by your tone i guess you already know"

" Oh do I " He his lips and gazed into taehyung's eyes.

This Hoseok was giving tae chills, not the bad type of chills the good ones he was actually getting kinda .

Then he did it, Hoseok closed the distance between both their lips and with one hand at his hips and another one cupping his cheek they both started walking backwards towards the bed.

It started off as soft pressing of the lips , then it turned into sloppy open mouthed kisses ,sometimes long kisses.

They wanted eachother and it was obvious

Useless to say that taehyung was enjoying this and started to smile into the kiss that was until-

" Guys are you in there? Jin is calling for dinner!"

 

They broke the kiss and stared at eachother for a second, then in unison they screamed back.

"NOT NOW WE'RE BUSY"

They looked at eachother suprised and then started laughing really loud, they finally made a move on eachother and they weren't going to let anyone their beautiful moment , um , more like moment , more like -That's enough ok we get it !

Geez , there was more ing in that apartment than in a hen house. Taehyung had completly forgotten what his plan was but now he had a new plan. Or was it his old plan? Oh , yeah old plan .

Only 3 words.

Getting in Hoseok's Pants.

Wow akward that's actually 4 words... Anyways there was a party in both their pants and 5 members outside that bedroom so they guessed they wouldn't get any action tonight.

Taehyung kissed Hoseok's lips hungrily and muttered between kisses and pants.

"Do you... think... we can...."

Hoseok separated their lips and smiled.

"You really think we ca-" Taehyung kissed him again, Hoseok hit him .

"Ouch!" he smiled.

"Do that kind of stuff with them outside? Hell naw, i don't want to wake up to jimin taking pictures and squealing around."

"He wouldn't we aren't his otp" tae muttered.

"What? Well that and suga probably has a bet going on and i don't want to give him the satisfaction of winning" The older chuckled.

"You're no fun Hoseokkie"

"Excuse me? I thought we talked about this a few minutes ago" Hoseok smirked and let his hands go up to the younger's neck.

"Sorry i completly forgot what happened before that make out session" They both smiled and gazed into each other's eyes but only to be interrupted again  by er #2 A.K.A August D.

"You guys ing or what?C'mon hurry up i'm hungry!"

"Coming!" They both said.

"Ew , Please don't have that loud"

J-hope and Tae blushed deeply.

" it" J-hope pulled taehyung for one last kiss before he stormed out and kicked Suga's .

Taehyung just stood there and thought what just had happened and the biggest smile showed on his face, he was in his own world. He didn't even notice Jimin getting closer and asking what's wrong.

"Hey loverboy? Yoho? Anyone there?"

He giggled

"Earth to tae , i repeat earth to tae?"

jimin hit V's shoulder and raised his tone.

"WAKE UP!"

"What th-"

"You've been standing there for atleast 2 good minutes with a stupid look on your face, what is it did you get laid yet?"

"You , and no i got even better" He smiled again.

"What's better than getting laid..I seriously don't understand you sometimes.." Jimin facepalmed.

"Oh jiminnie You'll never understand! Especially when you crush doesn't even notice you"

"You take that back!"

"Oh senpai Jungkook! Please notice me! I loooooove you!"He imitated a squeky ,girly voice and made exagerated movements.

Jimin hit him again.

"I'M NOT LIKE THAT!"

"Children please stop fighting the food will get cold get in here right now!" Jin showed up and scolded both of them.

"Yes , hyung.." They both said.

They walked into the kitchen pushing and hitting  eachother .

"Jesus when will these two stop..." Jin sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommorrow around this time i'll post the continuation , again sorry for any grammar mistake what is english even <.< and have you guys seen Run my god my jihope feels are tingling. Also thedance mi god ALSO EAR THE ING OUTRO IS MY THING , i imagine my otp's making sweet love to the sound of that song.

I'm sorry

ANYWAYS the plot thickens and yes they will get laid , and yes  no more ing , and yes i will man up and write my first chapter also sorry for writing so short and updating really late.

Also i'm joining the chapters together so it makes more sense

--------------

coment what you need and stuffs and also how should i develop this i gotta read more to write it efficiently  but i won't get them together just yet.... nah next 3 chapters and i'll make them  a thing and then hehehehehe.