dating(?) and the truth

The Winner

thank for checking, reading, subcribe, upvote and commenting my story

sorry for late update and if this update not great

don't forget to leave comment

thank you and love you all

 

Jessica pov

 

according to the agreement that if amber be the winner,  i and her will dating . Already from yesterday I was looking for a suitable dress for me to wear, But I'm even more confused. There are many hundreds of collections of clothes that I have But I think there is no fit and nice!! I even told the staff Mall Jung group to clear the Mall, so I can freely choose clothes that fit for my date with Amber, But still no clothes even dress fit for me. And because of that make me frustation.

 

I cannot not pretty in front the stupid llama who so handsome, because i’m confused the end I chose one of the draft's dress from designer Valentino Garavani. Then wearing maroon’s high heels and don't forget the makeup that has been scraped up neatly by Stylist Jung Group, as well as additional matching tote bag same with white dress.

 

I glanced at the clock in the corner of my room which is shown at 08:55 KST. indeed Five minutes more but I started walking down the stairs, just two stairs again but I've seen that Amber has come with wear long-sleeved blue polo, black shirt and blue plaid, diesel wool varsity jacket, and nike air jordan shoes. I swear to god she is so cool and so so handsome. She smile when she saw me and she lend her right hand to hold mine. After saying goodbye to Omma and Appa we out from my mansion.

 

when i and her out from my mansion, i was confused where her red motor sport?? Because i can’t saw her dearly motorcycle didn’t saw at my yard’s mansion. my confused add two times when she open the door of black lamborghini aventador car .

 

“where your motorcycle??” i asked her after me and her alredy in car

 

“at home” she said and smile then running the car to a place I do not know yet where is?

 

“i think before, you will bringing motorcycle to our date” i mumble but my sight didn’t separated from her

 

She looked at my direction and give my warm smile “you said that your parents didn’t allow you to ride motorcycle because it so dangerous for girl, so i change my motorcycle with my car. So you will be fine. I also afraid that the smooth body belongs my princess will abrasions due to exposure the exhaust” answered her with chuckles. Her answer so sweet, even that a little thing she thinks? And it make me smile ear to ear.

 

“you’re such a player, you surely often says that thing to all girl that you’re dating, right??”

 

“of course not” she reject fast “you’re the one and only girl that i invite to go and dating”

 

“DON”T LIE TO ME Amber Joshhepie Lie!! I didn’t believe your sweet words” i said pretending that i din’t belive her, althought you guys know that the fact make me more happy.

 

“i swear princess. You’re one and only girl who i dated” she said, convince me

 

“really?? But i still not belive you”

 

“Although you don’t believe it but that's the fact” she said in serious

 

I just nod and looked at the window. I saw the road more long more increasingly in the direction of a remote place (?) where she will bring me? Is she going on a date at the top of the mountain where she had prepared a romantic lunch with views of mountain peaks? Or she wants to take me to a private beach where a romantic atmosphere and quiet there? I have no idea to guess, but i want quickly know where we were going on a date.

 

20 minutes later with a slightly awkward conversation,  finally the car she drive arrive in a Graveyard(?).I saw the name on the side walls of the garveyard gate that reads ‘Liu Private Graveyard”. It’s means this is thet private graveyard liu’s family?? Why she even invites a date in the graveyard? Dont tell me she want kill me because i asked her to go to korea by way bury me alive? OH MY GOD i should escape!!

 

Amber got out of the car and opened the door for me, she then walked quickly to the front and I just followed behind with curious, she has now stopped at a mound while laying flowers to the top of the mound of earth. She looked at the gravestones in mounds that are plastered with the name ‘Krystal Liu’.

 

“this is My sister's funeral” she explain like know the thoughts in my head “she was the only sister i have, she want to became a doctor. Similar to You, she always wants everything to be perfect. I always calling her QUEEN because she act like a QUEEN!! Same as you she very achievement. In the dictionary of Krystal there no number two, moreover lose! She love meats so much, hate cucumber, and trauma with lightning like you, right?” she added

 

I silent and still pay attention to amber. she tells the story of her sister while sitting and with tears that have fallen “h-how could she die?” i asked in confused. I know i shouldn’t asked like that but Now all what relates to amber, i want to know.

 

She silent in a moments and looked at the gravestones of her sister “Traffic accident. At that time she asked me to drive her date with her girlfriend Jinri (Sulli) but I can not, because at the time there a basketball competition that i have to do. The terrible accident that took her away from us forever with her girlfriend” amber answered with sobbed. Now i know the grief figure in front of me, i walked toward her. I rubbed her back gently, to calm her down.

 

Long enough amber sobbing. I surely know untill now she still blaming herself because reject krsytal who asking her meet with krystal’s girlfiend, i has never see her weakless like this. Usually she was so dork and cheerful, But it turns out that behind all she has a very deep sadness.

 

I saw the gravestone, there is a girl frame with cold face and gorgeous, she has a milky white skin and if considered more she is very similar to me. Besides krystal mounds there is an other mounds, who turns out that is Krystal girlfriend who  Amber had told me, jinri. Krystal’s girlfriend face so cute, she had dimple.

 

I looked at the sky and then looked at the two mounds of earth in front of me, I'm sure they would both be happy in a place up there. At least they still meant to be together although they had to pass death.

 

 

Author pov

 

 

Amber stopped her car infort jung mansion’s gate. She then stared the beautiful girl besides her in sharp, although only through the car's rearview mirror. They both silent since they returned from the graveyard of Krystal and Jinri. “thank you already want to go out with me, though not romantic date. Even seem haunted(horror)” said amber broken the silent “Tomorrow I will take care of my move from SM, Yesterday I was looking on the internet. There is an article stating that the YG School equally good with SM” she added

 

Jessica finally looked toward Amber, already there is tears that fell on her cheek. she wanted to say that she didn’t want to amber moved, but her pride is very strong restrain herself not to say it. And once again her heart says otherwise, she didn’t want regret later or letting her loved ones away from her sides.

 

“please don’t go!” jessica’s sighed finally, now her dropped her’s pride for holding the handsome girl

 

Amber finnaly looked toward jessica, she shocked saw her princess was crying “w-why? Isn’t you who ask me to go out from your sight?” she asked, then she raise her hands to remove jessica’s tears with her thumbs

 

Jessica stared at the handsome girl with begging eyes “i can’t see you far from me, ya i know that i indeed who told you to go out of my sight, but i never told and asked you to go out from my heart’s sight, isn’t?” jessica answered in sob,even her tears increasingly flowing “i—i,,, i already falling in love with you, your name already i write in my heart. I afraid i will die if you go out from my sight” jessica paused for a moment “you are like a vitamins for me, if i didn’t drink it i will limp or sick. Please i beg to you don’t go from my sight, please. Please. Please amber” she added, now she has looked down, her hands already cover her eyes, her tiny body up and down.

 

 Amber was very shock. The beautiful cold girl beside her now was begging her with dropped her pride who she best know that the pride never she drop before, girl that she love now turn around to loving her. it was like a miracle of her prayer which the GOD give for her. she happiness now, and this is her waiting since 2 years ago. Beginning she met Jessica when she was hit hard by the die of Krystal, and the long and tiring waiting who finally can be realized.

 

Amber shifting the position of her seat, toward jessica. She closer to her and embraced the cold girl “i never go out from your sight, I wouldn’t want to lose another person I care and love for the second time. Thank you, thank you for loving me my princess. I promise, i promise to my self, you and God that i never hurt you. I will take care of you with my love, i promise”

 

Jessica nod and smile in her sob. Now she happy, now she not afraid again that amber will leave her. that now she finally realizes that she belong into the ual ersion that she avoided the most, which she hate the most, which she think disgusting and should be blamed but now, thank to the handsome girl in her arm, she eventually take and eat the saliva that has she dropped to the ground, thanks to the handsome girl for the first time she dropped her price who always she glorious.

 

And thank to the handsome girl who is  now officially be her girlfriend, she has learned a valuable lesson. That there are no people who are always at the top, there are times when we are at the below Because life as running wheels. Although she ever lose and series by amber but at least she won something unseen and priceless, and something that is ‘amber’s heart’

 

and the truth is krystal die guys, not cheating on amber's back T_T.