the winner

The Winner

thank for checking, reading, upvote, subcribe, and comment this story

sorry if this chapter is not great as yor expectation

and don't forget to leave comment, guys

i love you all

 

2 months later

                                                                    

(jessica pov)

 

The long-awaited time and promised finally came, Throughout the remainder of this semester I've learned all out. Even I get sick because too often stay up late to study, i even go to school early in the morning just to study, study and study. I stared the mirror that I take because this morning I rush off to school without wearing makeup, there appear dark circles that hang under my eyes round who decorated fur tapering in the eyelid.

 

But i didn’t care about it, I care about is to maintain what is supposed to be mine Namely being ranked number one in a row.

 

Today is The determination of who is the true Winner!! I am or the annoying Amber J liu!! Has become tradition in SM, the announcement was held in the hall of the auditorium SM where the alumni were also invited there. The event started with a speech length of our principal Lee Soo Man, And after his messages length-width finished, It's time division Certificate of Merit for the winner.

 

I hope that the Certificate of Merit was also to be mine because each semester I always get the certificate, i hope this semester also same. So my certificate is complete without any ranked number two in there!!!

 

“for class 2, The third overall winner with an average score of 9.5 won by Kim Taeyeon class 2-a” audible applause of all SM students accompanied by whistling from some boys from the back row that is fanboy Taeyeon

 

“i’m sure, my amber definitely Overall winner of this year, she is perfect and smart handsome girl” i heart  a girl said in happy and confident who ready with a camera to photograph.

 

“but jessica also smart, i heard too that she is always get ranked number one from She Kindergartens”  reply her friend beside her and my grin smile plastered on my lips.

 

“maybe, indeed she is always get ranked number one from She Kindergartens but today is slightly different. Remember any amber this time as her rivals” said the girl who calling amber by ‘my amber’ early didn’t wanna lose

 

“we will see it later!!”

 

And yes, we will see it later!! Surely i will be the winner not the llama face!! “The second overall winner with a score of 9.6 fell to Seo Joo Hyun (Seohyun) class of 2-c” Applause echoed in the auditorium hall.

 

So just i am and amber who will the winner ranked number one, why my heart  be scared like this?? What if i;m not be number one? What if among the my certificate collection tarnished because there was number two? Remember her’s world that ‘Arrogance will not raise you to a higher level, even to throw down you at the level of the bottom’.

 

Why her’s words like music who still ringing in my ears? Dan scared already spread throughout of my body, what if i be lose?? Wht if i will throw down at ranked number five not one???

 

school principal coughed, to celear his throat “and for the first overall winner with score 9,9 fell to......” i so nerveous, my palms already full of sweat and my heart want to stop due the nerveous “fell to....... Jessica jung Sooyeon and Amber J liu!! For all those who had been i calling, i hope ahead to take the certificates and trophy”

 

with hardly heart, i come forward but my knees and my mind are limp, indeed also be the winner ranked one, but why amber also get the ranked? Why i should series!! She should get ranked TWO and I alone were to be ranked ONE, so she will go out from my sight!! And so i didn’t with voluntary dating with her, OH God. Why?? Why??

 

I stand beside seohyun and amber for take certificate, trophy and merchandise who given by school. After that I got off the stage and out of the auditorium, I ambled toward the school rooftop. The srong winds make my heart calm down, even still there is a sense of disappointment and anger in hearts who dont accept that amber also be the winner.

 

I close my eyes, feels gusts of wind struck my hair and into the pores of my skin. Suddenly i heard footsteps that are increasingly closer toward me, i opened my eyes and looked up in to the origin of the sound, now there are Amber beside me looking at me intensely but there are sadness in her brown eyes. What wrong with her? Isn’t she also happy that she also be the number one? ahh i don’t know, it’s my bussiness?? Not right? Indeed i care about it?

 

“congratulations, you be number one” she said broken our silent

 

I silent for a moment and stared her in confused  “hmmmmm” i nodded my head “congratulations too for you, you also be the winner number one. And finally none of us are winning even lose, we are series!” i added

 

She nod and give me sweet smile, but i know that smile is different!! Her smile this smile is fake smile who she give to me tho cover her sadness who still remains in her eyes, yes i see it when i looked in her eyes “yes, you are right. We also be the winner for our bets” she answered and then continue “before, i go out from your sight, are you want dating with me just one day?” she said with full of beg in her voice

 

I silent in couple times. My heasrt is broken see her like this, my heart is pain when i remember our’s agreement taht if i be the winner she will go out from my sight, and if she be the winner i will dating with her. But this times is series so, i will dating with her and she will go out from my sight. There are pain that spread through my body, made me hit like struck by a chunk of ice and no no pain pain coming but regret who haunt me.

 

So soon i will never see the figure of handsome girl beside me? The handsome girl whi didnt have feels shy because always come into my dream every days since the days she confess her feeling that she love me, the stupid handsome girl  who always waves and greet me with her dorky smile in the morning who always make my heart flutter, lazy girl who always sleep in the class with her handsome face, annoying girl who so bad steal my heart and she will go out from my sight because our’s stupid betting!!

 

I feels i want to cry right now!! But before my tears fall down, i finally answered her words “fine, yes i will dating with you” i said, then looking different direction, let my tears falling, feels so pain. Remember that i was here who want she go out from my sight but why i didn’t want she go now?? But why now I can’t even far from her? What should i do now?

 

“hmmm” she mumble “i will pick up you in Sunday, at nine in the morning” she said

 

I just can nod because I could not answer her now, Right now I'm crying!! And i didn’t want she know it, i heard footsteps stay away from rooftop. When i heard the rooftop door was closed, my body immediately fall and holding on guardrail, cupped my hands in my eyes and crying  aloud... and i shoul admit it that i was regret now, very REGRET !!

 

Oh, otokae?? you guys guess is wrong??? should i write sequel?? and this story will end in 2 chap again??? can u guys guess again will jessber will go to they first date??? kkkk