confess, bets, and broken

The Winner

thank for checking, reading, commenting, subscrible, upvote and support this story

really appreciate it, don't forget to leave comment

sorry if this update typo becuase i not edited again, thank :), love you all

 

One month later

 

Author pov

 

Early morning The Ice Queen Jessica Jung already sit in her class, even in this hour of her friends are still busy sleeping on their bed who so soft and comfortable, her class so lonely like just she who live there. she has come early to take advantage of the time by reading a textbook of mathematics, and yes today is math exam!! And she don’t want lose anymore from amber, jessica even learn mightily since 1 week ago by paying 10 private teacher, working on the problems of 20 different books, add hours of learning becomes longer, and also like today Go to school early in the morning and read the chapters that will be exams.

 

Her Concentration is broken when the most hated figure comes with giving a smile to her “morning”

 

“morning” jessica replay amber’s waves in reluctantly, pissed off still remains in her heart

 

“what book you’re reading?”

 

“Indeed, the cover title is didn't invisible from there?”

 

Amber sat her body so she could see the cover of the book that Jessica read “oh, You're reading a book of mathematics, You're certainly very hard work in order to be able to get good score, right? I believe that smart girl like You can certainly get satisfactory score later”

 

“You're now being mocking me,huh?” jessica asked who now not mood anymore to read math’s book due amber’s words who she thingking that amber is mock to her

 

“huh?mocking? It's impossible. I’m not mocking to you. I even has praise you” amber reply with smile “I'm amazed at girl like. Beautiful, smart, diligent, rich, but unfortunately a little bit grumpy and cold” teased amber

 

“I don’t need the praise of an enemy!! Enemy praise and good to their enemy and then when she/he knew his/her weakness she/he will strike their enemy suddenly from behind. now You definitely happy, isn't it? Could beat me in three different subjects? But don't expect mathematical exams this time like physics, chemistry and history before because Math is my specialty!!”

 

Instead of replying to harsh words from Jessica, Amber instead responded with a smile, The smiles are interpreted by Jessica as an insult But that smile also makes Jessica want pinch amber's cheek. should be recognized Jessica that handsome girl in front of her is so cool, no wonder if the majority of women in the school put the heart into her, But Jessica was already annoyed than ever since she first entered school.

 

“Why are you smiling with a stupid smile like that? you insult me!!!” jessica shouted but actually that shout is to cover a bit of admiration to amber, impossible that an ICE QUEEN would reveal if she was admiration with the handsome girl infornt of her.

 

“What all this time you don't know”

 

“know what?”

 

“You didn't seem like sensitive girl, the people said that girl will know if there are people who fall in love with that girl. Are you don’t know that i love you??? will you be my girlfriens?” amber confess so suddenly

 

“whatttttttt? What do you says?” jessica's heart pounding so fast, seemed almost stopped becuse of so shocked. Highly impossible if handsome girl in front of her, handsome girl she hate so much, handsome girl who make her pissed off, handsome girl that make she add more extra time to study, hadsome girl who first time lose her is falling in love with her?? Jessica now like Elsa, motionless for a few seconds.

 

“don’t kidding with that thing!!” jessica said after can control the flow of blood that has been frozen

 

“i’m serious!! There is no word in my dictionary 'kidding', much less say in love with someone”

 

Jessica looked in sharp to amber’s brown eyes. searching for answers there. And amber mean it, at least that's what she could read in her eyes “You think I will trust your sweet mouth?? I never thingking to be girlfiend someone who has named ‘amber j liu’!!! Now for me the most important thing is that i can beat you in the exam today and another exams”

 

“what if you can’t beat me?” asked amber in confident but with tone who so casual

 

“we will see later!!! You think I was as easy as you think?? I have prepared my ammunition long ago, so you will not be easy to beat me!!! And i am is Ice Queen and foverever will be Queen!!”

 

“don’t arrogant first, Arrogance will not raise you to a higher level, even to throw down you at the level of the bottom”

 

“ohh, now you said that i’m arrogant?? Who first arrogant here? You or me? Isn’t you come with arrogant’s smile who seems you mocking me though that smile? And now You advised me that I'm arrogant?”

 

“i swear to god , i never mocking to you with my smile. I smiled with genuine sense not to mock”

 

“You're not just smart talk sweet, but also clever dodge. I will make sure I beat you. bear in mind that!!” firmly jessica with pointing her index finger in front of Amber

 

“what if you’re lose?”

 

“It never impossible to happen”

 

“nothing impossible in this world and You should remember that I already beat you in 3 subjects at once , Now I could have beat you again” answered amber “for more interesting, how if we bet?”

 

“i’m not interseting, exams no to be bet” rejected jessica

 

“oh jessica jung affraiad now” amber try to make jessica agree with the bet

 

“affraid?? Me?? With you?? It’s impossible!!”

 

“it mean you agree with this bet?” amber ask for make sure

 

“what the bet??”jessica seems she a little interested with the bet

 

“If this semester, I can get the first rank. You must agree and be happy to dating with me, but if you not deal with the bet, it’s up to you but You will be branded as a coward”

 

Jessica reflective thinking about amber's betting who so sudden and awry, how can exams ad dating be created for bets? Jessica pride forced her to agree to a bet that her considers stupid.

 

“As the old adage, ‘silent mean agree’, right? Deal?” Amber urgent and has raised her hand for a handshake

 

Jessica sighed so long then raise her hand for handshake to amber “deal” she said in steady, “After all, i’m is also to be ranked number one again” jessica thought

 

Jessica still handshake with amber, they both don’t want to release their handshake “what if i be the winner?” jessica asked

 

“what you want?? anything you ask i will give it to you, my princess” amber answer with dorky smile

 

Jessica lips curves devil smirks “really? You will give anything that i will ask?” she ask to make sure

 

Amber nodded her hand in steady “anything princess, anything. Indeed what you want?”

 

Jessica put on a serious face and try to open “if i be the winner in this bets, go out of my sight Even if it needs to go from Korea as soon as possible” jessica bet  in firmly

 

Amber silent, her heart seemed like a plugged by thousands of rose thorns. Her heart was hurt, her heart  was bledding, girl who she love ask to go for her sight? How could it happen? Jessica is her breath, jessica is her soul, she open and close her eyes because of jessica, jessica is the reason why she choose and move on in SM Senior High School, the reason she alive again after she leaving by krystal who more choose go with another handsome girl, the reason she smile again and all that reason asking her to go out of her sight?? she is like a spirit that was forced to leave the body, while the body wants to stay with her spirit.

 

She want to crying but she can’t!! She with jessica now and she should be brave and stong infont of her someone she love. She bit her lower lips to make her tears no to fall, with her strength who still remaining she smile, showing her fake smile “deal”

 

yeahhhh i'm comeback after 10 days??? miss me?? kkkkk okay guys, can you guess who will be the winner?? jessica or amber?? if you guess is right i promise that i will make sequel this story, because this story will end soon!! maybe 2 or 3 chap more. i know you sad. so guess who will be the winner!!