epilogue

The Winner

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS

HAPPY READING :)

 

 

One year later

 

Author pov

 

A pair of lovebirds was sleeping on the picnic mats and pillows as headrests respectively. behind the couple's bodies, there are a camping jumbo tent is mounted neatly, large bonfire lit next to their bodies. beside a bonfire, there are two cups of ginseng, coffee and a grilled chicken that is cooked. Their enjoyed warmth with cuddle and looked the sky, looked the creation's of GOD that so good when viewed at night, especially where they are located.

 

The stars seem like know that lovebird was being hit by a great love, young love!! To the extent that the stars above, emit light that adds to the atmosphere more romantic. Jessica play her finger in chest of the handsome girl beside her “Hubby, i always confused how lesbian do a ” jessica said in curious

 

Amber blinked her eyes due heard her girlfriend asked her with ‘tabbo thing’. “why you want to know, My Ice princess? You want to ‘it’?” amber answered her girlfriend’s question with questions in smirks, who we know that smirks is prevert smirks.

 

Jessica’s cheeck immediately being red “n-no, i just ask because of curious. In the biology’s book there is nothing to discuss it”

 

“you really want to know, baby”

 

“jessica nod “yes, i want too add my knowledge”

 

Amber silent in fews second, then she looked at jessica with love and lust in the same time “if you want to know, you have to practice it. Yesterday i reads fanfics in AFF, the author’s name is 79alexandreia or her readers often call her ahjumma. She love to make NC(related M storys) who so HOT, you remember right when i fever five days ago?? That times i read her Kryber’s Fanfics and you know? My fever  immediately increases tenfold. I’m sure i can boil or fry an egg on my forehead that times, if you would not mind maybe we can practice it?” amber said “otte?”

 

“is it hurt, My hubby?” jessica ask still in blushing who plasted in her cheeks “i heard and reads that for the first time it feels soo hurt , i scared hubby”

 

Amber nod “for the first time is indeed so hurt, but if we do it is the marks that you are mine and i’m yours, calm down baby, i will do it in gentle”

 

 “fine, if it you want, but remember!! Don’t you dare to try leave me or cheeting behind my back” jessica threatened in firmly but scared.

 

Amber smile “I would be most idiot people in the world if I try do it, baby. You’re the one and only girl amongst girl in this world who can my my hearts beat like i run a marathon, so I could not possibly betray the perfect women as you”

 

“really? You not lie to me, hubby? If you lie!! I will make sure, you will regrets ever life and know me!” jessica threatened with showing her Ice death glare

 

“i’m serious jess, if you didn’t believe, dissect my chest and head. So you can see what's in my head and what's in my heart, i’m really sure that in my hearts is only fill the name of ‘jessica jung sooyeon’ who beautifully engraved there”

 

Jessica satnd and like looking something “why, baby?” amber asked in confused and sitting cross-legged

 

“i was looking knife, in order to dissect your heart and prove what you say” answer jessica in honest, then she walked toward the knife who lying on a small table near the tent and pick it up, jessica drop amber's body and get ready to stick the knife right at amber's chest.

 

Amber just silent but her heart is worried. Is Jessica really would divide his heart? “baby, are you serious want to dissect my heart?” she asked with a pitiful face and with puppy eyes

 

“I want to prove what you say, hubby!”

 

And with a heavy heart, amber nodded and closed her eyes, she was willing to die if that is the way to prove that her heart was just for Jessica.

 

Long, amber wait ‘jab’ knife that that she thought would get her to meet with her sister, krystal. But the feels hurt that she think earlier never come, even she can feels a wet object and sweet with flavors of strawberry devouring her lips, make she opened her eyes when she know that jessica kiss her!!

 

Amber reply her kiss, first it’s sweet, soft and romantic, but along with the roar of breath, and their hormones are increasing and the moans of those who like the reassuring harmony of the soul. Finally kiss it gets hot, hungry and they like to fight with the lips and tongue in the mouth each other.

 

Amber’s kiss down to jessica’s smooth neck, she and bite it slowly, marks that jessica is her’s “auhhh” yell jessica, amber looked in sharp jessica with love and lust, the other sides jessica like as enchanted by the gaze and makes her nods, let amber do what they wait since the first time their dating!!

 

Amber began to kiss Jessica from forehead, right cheek, nose, left cheeck, lips, chin, and the end is jessica neck. Her hand didn’t forget to take off her girlfriend clothes and take off jessica’s bra, but her lips don’t silent. Now amber kiss jessica neck’s bones again with hungry. Her left hand insert in jessica’s hotpants, playing in the heaven mound of jessica.

 

While jessica just moans as her girlfriend did, who make her bite her lower lips and close her eyes. Her hands  were placed onto amber shoulders, gripping it tightly. Amber’s lips not leaving her s, giving her double sensational feeling. amber then mark Jessica's body on each side, making a masterpiece there.

 

Sudenly camera that we see, stop recording the scene was hot and y. That camera switch to the top, toward the sky full of stars. Although we didn’t the hot’s scene but we stil hearad moans of heaven hearing below there, like tone that excites both for getting play wild(?). in the lake is cold and lonely, they make love!! And we know that night will be night who so tiring but gratify, hahaha

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

thank for support this story guys, you support make my heart full of happiness, sorry if i can my a t, i just can read but i can write t, lol. and about the sequel, i still work it but i not post it ASAP, because i want continue another my story and create new!! once again thank and sorry, love you guys, and seee ya to my another story of jessber or kryber (BOW)