moments and past

The Winner

Thank you to my co-author who fix my error grammar and

Reviews this story again

You’re really help me and for the readers. Dont forger to leave comment, thank

Sorry if this typo, because i'm not edited again.

 

 

Author pov

 

One month later

 

Amber wake up from her sleep, she rubbing her eyes slowly. She looked at her surrounding and she just realized that she still in the school. turned out she oversleep again and no one waking her up. She took fews of her lessons books, stationery on the desk, dozens of gifts from fans that she's going to  take it home and give it to peoples who who need  it most. After that, see looked at the window in her class. Seems korea will got heavy rain today, thick black clouds gathered in the sky already seenshe hurriedly getting out from the room to the stairs.

 

But unfortunately heavy rain already fall down and she only be pulled in front of the library, and it turns out she is not alone. Jessica also on there with her body was coldness. In her eyes, she can see that jessica who was sitting with bent knees, her head hidding in the kness and her hands covering both of her’s ears. Amber only see that her body was shivering and such fears (?). amber’s curiosity answered when a flash of lightning strike. Jessica screamed and her body shake violently. Through jessica’s screamed, she figure this person is known to be very cold, strong and arrogant that she heard for one month, now this day she looks so weak.

 

amber slowly approach her, she bent down infront of jessica and she slowly touch jessica’s shoulder and patted it “are you fine?” she asking with caring voice and fews second later she regret asking with stupid question, how jessica is fine? She's now even far from the situation.

 

Jessica looked up, her eyes already red and her teardrop already fall, her face really describe full of fear and with same time the lightning strike again. Make her immediately hug someone infront of her very tight, afraid that lightning strike will snatched her like in the past when she was seven.

 

Amber shocked because the hug, after her schoked she patted jessica’s back to calm down her “calm down, you’re save now. I’m with you”

 

Jessica just silent and she tightened her hug like amber will leave her. Since she was seven and lightning snatched her and because of that she become trauma with lightning, if lightning come she will huging someone who near her. Usually she always huging her father and mommy but just first time she hug someone else.

 

After fews minutes, amber feel that jessica hug be weak and then amber release the hug, she looked jessica with sharp but warm, she remove tear in jessica’s eyes slowly with her thumb “seems like heavy rain never stop as soon as possible, i can’t drive you to your home because i drive motorcycle and afraid that you will more fear with lighthing and you will got sick. maybe we should stay at this school and it make we save”

 

Jessica just nodded and amber help her to stand up, amber trying open library’s door with a wire that somehow happened to be in the pocket of her pants. After they entering in library, amber then turn on the lamp and sitting jessica’s body in one of the library’s bench.

 

Amber see that jessica look like cold and then she take off her jacket and  give it to jessica, jessica just could looked at amber with confused, her body tremble because amber touch, what going on to her? Are she still fear of lightning?? So she got that stange feeling who very calm but nervouse like now?

 

Long they silent, they both same still busy with they thought. there no one from the both willing to break the silence of the night that has invaded the quiet library space. At least some of the crickets were trapped in the library and rain drops more smarter breaking a cold night than the both.

 

The silence between them broke while Jessica belly ring out, make amber looked at jessica and they both laugh. Amber open her bag and take some her fans gifts who she think the contents can be eat, she open pink box and found 10 pieces of chocolate round decorated with almonds on top and then she feed to jessica, but jesisca still shy because her belly earlier finally open and eat the chocholate.

 

In amber side she also bite the same chocholate because she also hungry too. Amber then open different gift box ad found kimbab and her favorite food ‘ddubokkie’ in there. They both enjoyed they dinner with silent and awkward atmosphere.

 

After eat the dinner they feel sleepy, but they are equally puzzled will sleep where??? Some idea got in amber brain and make her hop on long table and lay down her tired body “lay down your body here, I guess we do not have a place that is more comfortable than this table” she said

 

With slowly jessica hop on the table and lay down her tired body in amber side. Amber who see jessica position less comfortable then stretched out her right hand as head bearing Jessica. Through they skin touch make they got strange feeling inside thier belly. The feeling like thousand of butterfly want out from they belly. The feeling very strange but fun and absurd in the same time. Feeling that they had never experienced in their lifetime,, they both still confusing right now guessed the name feeling they experinced now.

 

Because very tired Jessica fell asleep in her new world, world who have named dream. She did not realize there were two pairs of eyes that see her with intense, two pairs eyes which contains the love on there, two pairs eyes who often stalker her when she was focus do something, two pairs eyes it looked at her wiith unblinkingly, beautiful scenery in front of her did not want to make brown eyes were asleep beacuse the scenery like her dreaming in very night since one month ago, dreaming who finnaly be come true, That could sleep with heaven's angel named Jessica Jung.

 

she trims some angel's hair so as not to cover her beautiful face, amber want this moment forever. She will give all she have just to exchange like this moment but beautiful moment that she was dream didn’t last long, God of sleep plugging his bow in her eyes, making her close her eyes tightly and join jessica on the dream world.

 

Jessica blinked slowly due the sun rays knock her eyes with a bright light through the library's window, she feel an arm around in her neck and waist. The touch make comfortable and warm but she realized that someone who have the arm is amber j liu. Someone that she hate so much, she want wake up but it difficult, the touch make her want like this forever.

 

Jessica change her head position so she can see beautiful scenery more clearly. The beautiful scenery in front her is more beautiful than she usually see when amber sleep in the class. The incident yesterday afternoon where Amber come and calm down her trauma with lightning make her smile to herself, No one has been able to calm down her trauma besides her parents.

 

Jessica felt Amber squirmed and tried to open her eyes with reflex she closed her eyse and pretending she still sleep, she don’t want amber know that she looked at her when she was sleep. She felt a touch who wet in her forhead and suddenly dub-dub-dub-dub. Her heart racing so fast, she such as got electric shock with high voltage because that touches, seems like her belly want kick out something that she dont know.

 

Amber have been kiss her forhead?? She want mad but she can’t. It feels the touch is touching that she waited long enough. With slowly she open her eyes again, pretending that just wake up and rubbed her eyes

 

Figure in front her smile “good morning, how your sleep?? Comfortable?”

 

Jessica nodded and also give her smile, although her heart beat so fast because amber give her warm smile that she never give it to her fans “morning too, very confortable” she answer and then she got up, let her heartbeat normal again

 

Amber also got up and stretched out her right hand because hurt as a result of bearing jessica's head overnight, although it hurt but she was happy, she then down from the long table and clean up the crumpled her uniform “alright, because now it is morning and the rain has stop. Let’s we go home, i sure your parents worry with you, i will drive you”

 

Jessica nodded and then she patted her forhead because she forget tell her parents that she stay at school. Why she didn’t texting her parents and she will asked them to pick up her. So she didn’t stay with amber in the library.

 

They exit from library and walking in parking lot. Amber turn her motorcycle with difficulty due to heavy rain last night droplets goes into her motorcycle, after 15 minute she try finally her motorcycle turn on

 

She drive her motorcycle and stopped in front of Jessica are waiting not far from the parking lot. Let her to hop on but Rather difficult indeed remember Jessica has never drive motocyle because her parent didn’t allow her, she hold amber’s uniform tight make amber smile because of that “don’t holding my uniform but hold in my waist. If you holding in my uniform you will fall, is this first time you drive motorcycle?” amber asked with curious, and her eyes can see that girl in her back nodded and bit her lower lips. Her expression very cute as amber thought make amber want hug her and kiss her. But she remember that jessica is hate her and she homopobic

 

“never, my parents didn’t allow me. They said motorcycle is dangerous for girl”

 

“oh i see, maybe i will change my motorcycle to car tommorrow” amber mumble slowly and jesica seems not heard it

 

Along the way jessica only silence, she hugged Amber from behind and rested her head on amber’s back. A few strands of her hair blown by winds that greeted her morning and once again she feel strange feeling  again because she near with amber. she also not affraid to try new thing, usualy if she was try anything who very new for her, she always affraid but when she try with amber she not affraid.

 

Though her nose she can smell amber flavor adn it so cozy, make like her flying in the seven sky . The aroma was very sharp in the sense of her smell but didn’t make dizzy even make intoxicating and addictive.

 

15 minutes later the motorcycle who amber's drive arrive in a mansion. She stop and looked at her back and found jessica sleep so cozy in her back. See it make her didn’t ant to wake up her. She lifted her with position of bridal style. By carefully and very slowly she walked toward the jung’s mansion, she press intercom button with her leg.

 

One minute later the gate of jung mansion open and she directly enter to the mansion, when the door open two people who she guess is jessica’s parents blocked her with confused and mark of question in their look, but amber just smile and asked to them where jessica's is.

 

She walked in the econd floor and she open one room who the door’s written jessica’s room. Amber went into a room where the shades are very girly pink as the dominant color. Amber sit beside jessica’s body and watch her princess sleep very cozy.

 

Watch her princess sleep, reminded her with girl who very cold as figure beside her. The girl have named krystal, She is so beautiful, confident, like meat so much until she once said she wanted to live only to eat meat, she have sharp eyes as jessica’s eyes, her cold aura in her surrounding exactly like an aura of jessica, they both have some act, they both have trauma with lightning, and very hate cucumber so much.

 

Thinking of krystal make her tears falling in her cheek, she miss her so much like she want to die, krystal is so spoiled girl who so naughty, she is girl who make amber life like a rainbow, make her do anything who she orders, girl who know that amber never can’t like without her, but now the girl leave her with hurt so deep inside in her heart, she leave amber to another handsome girl.

 

Amber wrap her tears, Although she was sad but she knew she should not be too lament the past again. Now she already have jessica, although jessica not yet be her girlfriend but she sure she will get her heart does not matter in any way.

 

But one reason who she was so pessimist is because jessica is anti lesbian. The fact make her stand up and leave in her room. When she was in first floor jessica’s father blocked her. And she tell anything about yesterday afternoon and jessica’s parents says thank you to her. Jessica’s parents also want amber often come to their mansion, but amber just answer with smile and leave.