first lose in my whole life

The Winner

thank for reading, subscrible, commenting and support this story

i really appreciate it, your support make me want update this story ASAP

don't forget to leave comment :)

i love you all

 

Jessica pov

 

I open my car’s door and then walked to my class, But strangely today I don’t see the crowd in front of  my class. Oh great it means they are aware that their loved to amber is wrong. Thinking it make me happy and then walked in my class and sit in my dear desk.

 

“where the stupid lazy have face like llama?” asked to myself and why my class is so very quiet??? I looked out the window and my questions have been answered, my guess is wrong. Amber still popular and dozen of girl student still crazy with her.

 

She now playing basketball with her team and and yelled by her fangirl and fanboy, all my gang and my classmate also there to watch her playing. Ahhhh i don’t want go there, for what overcrowding?? Better i stay here. Watching her without her knowing, oh wait!! It means i now be stalking her and be secret admier that stupid llama?? Oh my god jess what possessed your mind??? Ah I just watched her play basketball what it could be called a secret admirer?? No, right?

 

Though this class i can see sweat rolling down the face and all over her body, Her head swayed to the ball she is going to play. Make some sweat coming out fall to the ground, I think it adds make her some y. her Basketball shirt showing her biceps muscle muscular, althought she is girl but she seems like often go to the gym. Sometimes her basketball shirt accidentally exposed to the wind and make her beautiful  abs be a free show for everyone who see it. Sometimes too she smiled at the audience and it makes the audience excited to more yelling at her again.

 

her Skill play basketball no doubt. Althought she is girl but she allowing to enter boys team, Even only 1 month Her here Amber have donated a trophy for sm High School in event ‘Basketball Championship All Around Korea’ 1 week ago, Yet during this SM never could get in the top 5 in the event that. Because that reason she never reprimanded by teacher if her caught sleeping in class but for what smart playing basketball but stupid in school subjects?? What is playing basketball can get jobs when we graduate? What with playing basketball she could pass on the state exam? Can pass college entrance in State like Seoul University? Isn’t, right?

 

I'm still staring down, now she already finished playing basketball. she walked toward the stands bleachers where her towel is, she wiped the sweat and then she drink isotonic fluid and she seems like want walked to class. So i stop watching her because i don’t want see know that i watching in long time and then i preparing to set up a book and stationery for the exam today, namely physics.

Last night I have learned all-out for the physics exam today, I have to get the highest score in class, although I'm sure I still be number one. After all, who's going to beat me?? No one.

 

Suddenly I heard the footsteps of someone, I looked up and stared at the origin of the sound. Turns out the owner's footsteps is the lazy Amber J Liu, she have been replaced with a full uniform with a tie and jacket. During one months of this I confused, how can this schools allow girl to wear boy's uniforms? I'm sure she must play back to the school committee, It is impossible if not!! Uuuuh money indeed can do what is impossible becomes possible.

 

She walked up toward me and showed her dork smile, she then raised like want to waves to me “Hy Jessica, good morning”

 

Actually I don’t want to reply her waves but remember and consider what she does to me 2 days ago, I finally reply “morning” i reply in short, dense and clear and then I went back struggling with my physics book.

 

I heard desk in my back Screeching, amber apparently tried to sit up. I then focused my gaze again into physics book.

 

                                                                                ^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Fiuhhhhhh physics exam today finally been completed, just wait for the results to be provided by Mrs hwang, Mr.s hwang trims exam paper which have been examined by her. then she stand up and begin to divide the test paper “ Hyung Seo....” Mrs hwang yelled “you score 50, You have much to learn again!!!” scolds mrs hwang. then divide the test paper to Hyung Seo, boy student who always get the score is below average.

 

“Jessica Jung....” I advanced to the front of the class with a relaxed and confident because I believe that this time I'm definitely going to be number one for the umpteenth time “your score 99, Great score!! continues to improve” mrs hwang said with give me smile

 

“ Amber Joshephie Liu....” mrs hwang yelled but that lazy girl now was sleep again, with reflex tiffany nudge to wake her with her hand. She blinked lazily, then yawned and walked to the front of the class “your score 100, perfect score!! Keep it up amber” Praise mrs hwang but the stupid llama just nod and walked to her desk again and continued her sleep back.

 

I glanced at her exam paper, wait!! Why do I see the score of 100 there?? I blink my eyes a few times fear of dirt make my eyes look blurry because the girl was sleepyhead getting 100. but my eyes is didn’t wrong, She did get a prefect score!!

 

I jerked absurdly see the exam paper, How strange girl can get a perfect score? How could she can beat me if her work in class just sleep and sleep?? Feeling angry, frustrated, annoyed, jealousy and envy mixed intrusive pit of my heart.

 

She earned a perfect score in the class of Mrs. Hwang? I shook my head no sign of believe . Problems created by Hwang Mr.s always very difficult to solve, I never even get a perfect score!! But how could Amber get it?? Mrs. Hwang very stingy would the score, is she cheating? But it seems very difficult to a single animal like mosquitoes can Mr.s Hwang can see it, Then how can she get the score? she definitely stole the answer key of physics exam. Yes that's so sure!!

 

“what wrong sica-ah?” taeyeon asked when i already in canteen

 

“So what” asked annoyed, my mood disappear because know the stupid llama get perfect score

 

“you seems like annoying with someone, because temperature in this canteen suddenly dropped and I knew it must be because your mood which is also being dropped” she answered in careful

 

“yes, i was indeed being annoyed”

 

“with who?” asked by my gang and they've leaned their body toward me with their ears already want to heard my answer

 

“with boy imitation”

 

“is she doing wrong?” jiyeon ask

 

“my Feelings she didn't do anything with you” now eunjung who turn who asked

 

“I also see her all day as usual, sleep soundly with her handsome face” yuri said with glowing eyes

 

“You guys really weird. Always defend the stupid llama, actually whom here who become your friends? I am or amber?” i asking in annoyed and pout my lips

 

“of course you, but amber will be my boy/girlfiend” they answered in unison

 

“Yah Kwon Babo!! you said what earlier?? Amber will be your boy/girlfriend??” taeyeon asked in annoyed

 

“Yah Dangshin(shorty)!!! You also said earlier that amber will be your boy/girlfiend?? would she like short women like you?? It’s impossible!! she definitely will choose me than you?” yuri answered with mocking voice

 

“what you said kkab yul!! Of course, Amber would choose me as her boy/girlfriend  rather than black girl like you” taeyeon said because she didn’t want lose

 

“what you said?” yuri asked with bug out and already stand up

 

Yoona stand up too and she pounded the table “Yaahhhhhhhhhh Tae, Yuri!! Amber probably will not choose you both because she definitely will choose m,  I've obviously gorgeous and has the most perfect abs all of you” she explained

 

“you so confident with your body!! She never choose someone who love to eat a lot like you. I've definitely chosen by her. She even complimented me that my smile is very beautiful” tiffany said in arrogant voice

 

“yahhhhhhhhhhh fany-ah!! Amber indeed compliment you but she instead often accept my gift and eating Kimbab and Ddukbokkie who I cook special for her” jiyeon said in confident

 

I closed my ears with disgust then shout “That's all you guys brag?? I've even been embraced in her arm, she ever wipe my tears with her thumb, i ever eat chocholate with her, kimbab, ddukbokkie, drink in same bottle with her, i ever sleep with her, she ever drive me home, and she carry me with bridal style from my gate until my room. So if she want to choose between you guys and me, she will choose who?? Me, right?” i asked in annoyed

 

They looked at me with jaws want fall down to the floor, with rounded eyes like their eyeball want off, and with an expression of surprise on the face of each of them “ you serious, jess?” they asked slowly even they sound like the wind.

 

I nodded my head “serious, if you guys didn’t believe my word you can asked with my parent or you can check cctv in my mansion” i answered in cassually and fews second later i regret i tell them about 2 days ago with amber, I should have grave and even I do not need to remember it again but now thanks to the mouth of a who can not keep this secret All my friends now know what happened to me and amber, jessica you so stupid lately!!

 

“are you both already dating, jess?” asked them but with very sad expression on their faces

 

“it’s impossible i’m and amber dating” i said

 

“really?” they asked in excited, sad face they've changed be stupid smile already plastered on their faces, they are really moody person. “If you two have been sleeping together, why you and her not dating? I did ’t think you were that easy Jess, let her enjoy your body” yoona said with shook her head

 

“i just sleep with her not make love with her, yoongie ert!!!” i reply with half of shouted “You think I'm that easy? Let me be touched by her?”

 

“Oh I think you make love with her” she answered with alligator laugh “By the way, you two sleep in her mansion or her house? Her mansion look like what jess?? Is she stay in apartement or pentahouse? Her parent like what jess?? Is they handome, kind and beautiful??” yoona asked me with bombarding like the police interrogate criminals

 

“I sleep in a place that is definitely not in her house or my house, I'm not going to answer where is, To be sure we sleep one place with the clothes that linger in our bodies each other, you now understand?”

 

They nodded their head like child girl “so is your reason why make you mad and annoying to her, sica-ah? Because you and her not sleep and you two didn’t make out or make love in her house??” taeyeon asked with smirks that i know that meaning behind that smirks

 

“ Yahhhhhhh Byuntaeng!! There is no one single time I thought to do ‘it’ with someone, especially with girl that I don’t know how to do it” my protest with my hand hit her arm who happened to be sitting next to me

 

“so, if you know how do it with girl, you want do ‘it’ with amber??” she asked again with same smirks but the difference now that her eyebrows up and down

 

“you such a er Kim Taeyeon!!” i shouted with give her my famous ‘ice death glare’ and pinch her stomach many times until she asked for forgiveness with raising her’s  both hands. I stopped and then sit on the bench initially and then drink my avocado juice.

 

“So what's your reason annoyed with her?” nicole ask in curious

 

“because the stupid llama get score 100 in Mrs hwang’s class” i said in lazy

 

“whatttttttttttttt?? Just because that reason??” they asked in disbelief and the tone with a pressure of 50 desimbel even more, So that makes my ears buzz.

 

“yahhhhhhhhhh what the hell you guys shouted? Do you think I'm deaf?”

 

“sorry, sica-ah” they said unison with guilty face. today they are indeed so weird, defend Amber, fight because amber, and now they shouted in my ears because of amber too.

 

“So what if she can get 100 score?? Isn’t it good?” tiffany ask

 

“good my !! It's called insult Fany-ah, You know I never get a score of 100 in the class Mrs hwang when every day I learn while she just sleep but can get perfect score!!” i answeres to her “what’s was not suspicious? I think she cheating” i added

 

“cheating, what do you mean? Plankton can be easily seen by Mr.s Hwang, i think you hipotesis is impossible or we can said invented by youself” yuri said suddenly

 

“what do you said kwon yuri!!! My hipotesisi is never wrong. Hundred percent i’m sure that she was cheating when physical exam, impossible if Amber J Liu was not cheating!!” i protest

 

“Why are you so sure?” she asking again

 

I sighed in patient and then explain to her “Well, let you all think. The stupid llama who work just sleep in class, never even listened to the teacher, never read the books even stepping into the library is rarely, then suddenly she get a perfect score. Isn’t it suspicious?”

 

They silent in couple times and seems like they permeates my words “yes you’re right, jess. but last night maybe she have learned” jiyeon siad

 

I rolled my eyes ““Jiyeon-na if she just learn last night she may not be able to immediately get a perfect score, certainly there wrong. she might even be more stupid than Hyung Seo, people who just learned just as night was held the next day exam like looking for a needle in a haystack. They must be trouble, remember and consider Amber never noticed, pay attention and listening to teacher. Where might she be able to know the exact formula for a problem”

 

“jess, don’t be prejudiced used with Amber. she could not pay attention to the teacher but it turns out she have ways of learning, maybe like les outside” defend eunjung

Tiffany nod “maybe she is genius jess, like your favorite actor ‘kim hyung joong’ can learn without listening to the teacher”

 

“Fany-ah it’s impossible people like that dork is Genius” i protest “And don’t equate Kim Hyung Joong with Amber because they like the sky and the earth”

 

“Nothing is impossible Jess”

 

“ah, i don’t know possibility it could happen only 10% " i said in lazy

 

and that possibility if she not cheating and genius is 10 %, but i can’t believe that her is genius. Who people genius so dork like her??? Uh i hope my hipotesis is right that she is cheating and i hope so that a teacher caught herwhile she was cheating  and make her could be dropped out from this school.

 

Hahhaha, guys you think amber as tiffany’s think or jessica’s think?? Is she genius or cheating?? Hahah lol, oke i updating because i will moving on to another city, so i will packing and do another stuff, and I must tell you that I will hiatus for awhile. Maybe 1 week or 10 days. Sorry, hope you will stay tunned, pattient and wait this story. See say ^_^