The New Transfer -boy- Student(?)

The Winner

thanks for supporting, checking and reading my story

don't forget to leave a comment

thanks and I love you guys, sorry if many typo and had some many wrong mistakes.

 

 

This day is so sunny, not even a hint of rain will fall. This day is so perfect for a girl with a nickname of ‘Ice Queen’ Jessica Jung. As the name implies, Jessica always have to be the QUEEN in each case. According to her, something has to be perfect in every field, and should be number one in every aspect.

 

For her the number one is the number to be absolutely perfect, because Jessica hate other numbers beside no.1

Jessica is very pretty like a princess in the fantasy world. She has a pair of charming and sharp eyes, has a lashes flicks, perfect nose. Many of her friends wanted to have a nose like her. Some of them undergo a surgery to have a nose like hers.

Jessica has a high and weight ideal, has a long neck and a long black silky straight hair. No wonder Jessica becomes a Most Wanted Girl in SM Senior High School.

 

Jessica is born protégé. From the time she started to attend to a prestigious school she never fail to be on the top of the list always get 1st. Until now she never tastes the position to be in a 2nd.

The rating she got is always at 95% up. The boys at school keep on asking if there is other girl that has a level like Jessica Jung has. Beautiful, rich smart and excel in all fields. Although there are some of boys who don’t pay attention to her maybe because they may feel that they are not able to get an Ice Queen in their school or they cannot compensate of the perfection of a Jessica Jung.

 

In terms of world romance, Jessica also must be perfect. She has the ideal type of partner he must be a handsome, smart, rich, nice, tall, has a charming smile, gentleman, and certainly should be smart as her.

 

Jessica didn’t want to have a lover who is not as smart and not as perfect she  is, and can compensate herself in all subject areas, beauty or handsomeness, and certainly can offset any Jessica in all Jessica’s mastered. Perhaps it should be like her favorite actor 'Kim Hyun Joong' in kdrama a Naughty Kiss that can melt Jessica’s heart. Who’s colder than ice at the North Pole and the South, more than icy in a top of the mountain Everest, or colder than the heart’s Elsa in the animated film Frozen.

 

Today is really bright, even it so bright the rays of it scorching and threw it to the Jessica’s lips. Suddenly the sound of Jessica's class into a rowdy due to Mrs. Hwang entered with a boy. (?)

 

All the classmate of Jessica whispered “Omo Jess, he is really handsome. Even more handsome than Kris, Minho, and Kai” Said Tiffany Jessica's friend describe like a fan girling to that boy(?)

 

“What his  name?, he’s really cool and dazzle” Yoona said who sitted  in front of Jessica

 

“Yes, He so charismatic” Now Victoria turn who fangirlling

 

“Even just with use school uniform He’s really perfect” Now Nicole who said it

 

“Yes you’re right, He is cute and sweet” Now Jiyeon turn said in hysterical with her shyness smile

 

“Perfect and handsome My ” Said Jessica half  shouted until all of her friends who are  fangirling turned to her with a confused face, Tiffany and Yoona equally holds the forehead of  Jessica to make sure that the ice queen is not sick cause they think that Jessica is blind that can’t see that boy charming.

“Sica-ah are you sick?” Said Tiffany and Yoona in unison

 

Jessica shook her head with innocent looks

 

“Di you drink a wrong medicine today?” Asked Victoria

 

Jessica shook her head again

 

“bad mood?”

 

Again and again she shook her head

 

“Or you have a period?” Now Jiyeon who asked

 

And Jessica shook her head again

 

“Do you have a problem”

 

For some quite times she shook her head

 

“So what, you can see he is a perfect boy in front of ours class if you’re not sick, did not drink a wrong medicine, or having a bad mood,  period, or a problem?” Asked by Yoona, Tiffany, Nicole, Jiyeon, Taeyeon, Victoria, Yuri, Eunjung, and Luna in unison like choral group with tone.. while jessica’s is irritated from them.

 

“Because boys who are perfect, kind, cute, and can we say he is perfect but not perfect from  what’s  in my mind. if he is not smarter than me” Jessica answered with arrogant tone

 

“Then you should be going out with the deceased Einstein” They all answered in annoyed and then they turned their back facing Jessica.

Mrs. hwang knocked the blackboard with eraser due to noises “Okay kids calm down and silent please!!” Said Mrs hwang with a  sharp and assertive tone . Couple of seconds later the noise  immediately replaced by silence as a vacuum

 

“Okey kids. I know what make you so LOUD and I guess, you guys are so dead curious about who’s this guy with me, right??” Said Mrs hwang. she pat the boy shoulder. And the student nodded “Okay, please introduce yourself to all people in this class.”

 

The boy stepped ahead of Mrs. Hwang and then he give a warm smile, sweet or we can called dorky smile (?) And a second later a noise again occurred.

 

“Oke guys, Why did you become sloppy and tacky like this?” Jessica said with stood up and in emotional tone “he just usual student and just usual boy not an Idol or Hollywood actor who is revered by everyone, so can you guys shut up, your mouth now? My ears was so hot hearing your sound who so tacky” She added and shouted with her dolphin screaming.

 

“Hwuuuuuuuuuuuuuu” said all her classmate in mocking tone

 

 “You really plebeian and tacky” Jessica smirked and had hips

 

“Okey, Mrs jung please sit down and thank you so much for making the atmosphere become more rowdy class again” Said Mrs hwang “And for you guys, Can you be quiet for a moment before your new friend can introduced himself to all of you”

 

Jessica back to her sit on her bench and all her classmate also become silent to allow the boy(?) which would be their new friends in class.

 

See all occupants in front of the class has calmed down, the boy(?) was smiling and tried to open his mouth” Hy guys, My name is Amber Joshephine Liu. You guys can call me Aj, Ambro, Amber, Ajol, and Yiyun. I moved from Cube International High School and I am from La, amerika but Chinese-American descent. I hope of cooperation and guidance” amber said with her husky vice and bent  90 degree

 

“Hwoahhhhhhhhhhhhh cute”

 

“Sweet”

 

“So handsome”

 

“He really charismatic”

 

“His Husky voice is so y”

 

Luna raise her hand “Are you a girl? Because your name is so girly for a boy name?” She asked in confused but all her classmate immediately burst out laughing because of her stupid question(?). How could a boy in front of her was a girl? Are there any girl can handsome like their new student who was standing in front of their class? Looks like it seems it never be possible.

 

Amber just give dorky smile before answer Luna question “Yes, I’m a girl and you’re the first person who notice it. among all the  people in this class” Amber reply still with dorky smile

 

Suddenly the answer made the most of the  students who are mostly girl cant believed from what they heard. Some fall from their bench, faint, Shock, some pinch and slapping their own  face to stop the hallucination someone rubbing their own ears that they might heard a wrong words that the person whom they are fangirling is also a female, there are some banging their heads on the desk several times with frustration, some ruffled their hair because they fallen in love at first sight of a handsome girl in front, and remaining open their mouths wide to almost touch the floor

 

Their brain processed everything the words that Amber Said and they all

end and both said “whattttttttttttttttttttt??”

 

“ You-re kidding me right?”

 

“Are you serious man?”

 

“You’re someone who so smart make a joke”

 

“Dont mess with us that you said you are a woman”

 

Amber just smile and then nodded her head “Yes, I’m a girl since I was born” amber said firm without the slightest joking tone “What is wrong if a woman has a handsome face like I have? What is wrong if a  girl behave and look like boy? guys, now its time Democracy. We can express our opinions and behave accordingly what we want As long as we don’t kill and hurt others people, I guess it's fine” She added

 

Everyone who heard these words from Amber including Mrs. Hwang and Jessica could only nod their heads each and without them actually admit they are so fascinated with the answers that come out from Amber

 

Mrs. Hwang cleared “Amber says is true don’t judge people by their own looks.  “And for Amber please sit in empty bench behind Mrs Jung” Mrs wang added

 

Amber nodded and walked to the bench behind Jeti's bench. Amber waves to Jessica and Tiffany 'Hey' but only Tiffany who reply and Amber’s waves, while Jessica was not assume that Amber exist

 

“Hey amber, I’m Tiffany nice to meet you”

 

“Hey Tiff. Nice to meet you too” Reply Amber with dorky smile who makes it Tiffany’s cheek become red like tomato “Friend next to you does not seem to like me?” She asked with her chin pointing toward Jessica

 

Tiffany looked at Jessica and then she back looking at amber again “Oh, Her name is Jessica. She indeed act like that or we can say act cold to everyone” Explain Tiffany

 

“Ice Queen” Amber mumble in confused

 

Tiffany nod “Yes, Ice Queen. She is very cold and more cold than princess elsa Especially when she looked to you'. I'm sure it will be very difficult to swallow your own saliva” She reply

 

“Ice Death Glare?” amber asked “is her stare is ‘ice death glare!!!’?” she added

 

Tiffany nodded her head “There any and who have it are Jessica” Tiffany pointing toward Jessica

 

Amber's mouth just could form the letter 'O' because don’t believe that there is a look that is called the 'ice death glare’

 

“Yahhhhhhhhhh you two do not talk about me” Jessica said with  her famous glare knowing by ‘ice death glare’ Amber had been confused “Oh now i know the glare name is ‘ice death glare’ is like that” amber mumble to her self “Why it is similar to a person's glare? Someone that I love most all my life until now , Someone who is always there in my heart for a long time and someone who never could I forget even if by any means I try to forget. And now the glare of someone's there in front of me. Their face is also very similar, Cold and beautiful. The difference is someone who has the look of ice that I know and I love it more timid while the one in front of me as arrogant, ignorant and very cold.

 

“Earlier if I have not misheard, You're from L.A right?” Tiffany asked and it make Amber aware from her thought.

 

Amber nodded “Yes, why?”

 

“I also from Amerika more precisely california,  Jessica also from there. Isn’t like that Jessie?” Tiffany said to Jessica, but Jessica just nodded her head and she was busy with book to lesson today

 

“Really?” Amber asked with glowing eyes “It’s really cool.”

 

“Yeah “it’s really cool” Tiffany copying Amber’s words with give thumb and give Amber her beautiful eyes smile

 

See Tiffany’s eyes smile make Amber amazed “Wow, so are so beautiful with that smile”

 

“R-Really? “ Asked Tiffany who now lower her head and her cheek already blushing

 

“Hmmm” amber nodded “Very beautiful, I've never seen a smiling girl with a beautiful smile like you”

 

“T-Thank y-you, Amber-ah i-i think our conversation should end because Mr Park already arrive” Tiffany said turned away without giving amber time to answer her words.

 

can you guys, guess who’s amber love that  she can never forget until now????kkkkk