What's with this Chinese person?!

That Annoying Chinese Deer! (Ft. Cutie Kai)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are one scary girl. Beautiful, amazing, magical, but damn scary.” - Leigh Fallon, Carrier of the Mark.

Chapter 2: What's with this Chinese person?!

Luhan sighed.  He still had to think how to convince Shin-Hee into dating him. How could he, when she hates Chinese people? Luhan suddenly grew curious. Why does she hate Chinese people anyway? He really wanted to know. Suddenly, he remembered Minji. Sh*t. He cussed in his head. I have to break up with her soon. She's so annoying anyway. Still, he did feel a little guilty. Maybe she would cry, or something. 

I know. Luhan thought. Until Shin-Hee falls for me, how about I continue dating Minji? 

Luhan..A voice warned him in his head but he ignored it. It couldn't hurt, right? 

_____________

Shin-hee entered the gates of Yesung Academy with Sooji. Yesung Academy was an Academy for the elite, and few fortunate students.

"Did you know that yesterday this guy who helped me, asked me out? Not to mention, he was Chinese." Shin-hee scrunched up her nose in distaste. 

Sooji laughed,"Some creep he must have been. Who doesn't know how much you hate Chinese people? Almost all the Chinese people of our school don't talk to you because they know you glare at them like a witch." 

Shin-hee shrugged. "It's their fault for making me suffer once." 

"What did the Chinese do to you anyway? I forgot-" Sooji bit her lip when she caught sight of a face, stopping mid-sentence. Can you guess who she saw? It was Oh Sehun. Oh damn.

"What happened?" Shin-hee looked up from her watch. She was checking the time when Sooji stopped talking. 

"It's Sehun..." Sooji drooled. Shin-Hee looked at her, disgusted. "Aish...look at her, look at her." She handed Sooji a tissue, who looked like a water fall right then. 

Shin-Hee, however, did see where Sehun was heading. It was to EXO, the 12 Kingkas who had hundreds of girls from in and out of the Academy falling head over heels in love with them. 

They were: 

Kim Junmyeon A.K.A Suho, the student council president. Known to be polite and kind, traits known to be rare among rich people. Of course, something must be hidden underneath that mask.

Do Kyungsoo A.K.A D.O, The president of the Cooking Club. Kind and Polite, but can be mean sometimes. 

Byun Baekhyun, the cute idol currently signed under SM Ent. He is in a duo with Chen, known as EXO-CxB. Known to be extremely funny but is sarcastic. 

Park Chanyeol, the 'Happy Virus' of Yesung Academy. Extremely wealthy, his father owning Park Gaming Ltd, the leading manufacturer of Video Games in South Korea. 

Oh Sehun, the youngest of EXO. His father was the CEO of Oh Casino, the extremely famous Casino chain spread all over Asia. 

Wu Yifan A.K.A Kris, the funny prince-like son of the head of Wu Brand, the Chinese megastore chain spread all over Asia. Is supposedly kind, but who knows what is hidden beneath that demeanour. 

Zhang Yixing, A.K.A Lay, the Chinese classmate of hers who was always in dreamland. His mother was the owner of Zhang Designs, one of the most purchased Clothes brand. 

Kim Minseok, A.K.A Xiumin, the football captain who is known to be tough and strict. Being the first son of a ultra-famous footballer, he has much pressure on him. The oldest of EXO, but acts like the youngest. 

Kim Jongdae A.K.A Chen, the soft-spoken but extremely funny SM Idol, known for his strong enchanting voice. Is the leader of EXO-CxB. Is in the same class as Shin-Hee. 

Hwang ZiTao, A.K.A, Tao, the president of Martial Arts Club of Yesung Academy. His family owns the extremely expensive Hwang Dojo, located in Changsha, China. {Fictional!} 

And him. Shin-Hee could feel her cheeks become warm. 

Kim Jongin, A.K.A Kai, the extremely good-looking tanned boy of EXO. Son of the CEO of Kim Hotel Chain. Is known as the 'Ice King' of Yesung Academy, but Shin-Hee didn't think so. In fact, to her, he was unfathomable. He was extremely kind, but at the same time, arrogant, according to her. 

Not to mention, she had this huge crush on him since the start of High-School, when she entered as a new scholarship student. That story is for some other time. AND he is in the same class as her. How lucky she is! 

Wait a second. Shin-Hee's eyes narrowed. She forgot someone.

As if having heard her thoughts, a boy entered the gates behind them. He ran to his friends, EXO, and slapped Sehun on the back. Shin-Hee squinted her eyes. She had seen this guy before... 

HE WAS THE CHINESE GUY WHO ASKED HER OUT! 

Shin-hee's eyes widened, and she pulled at Sooji's sleeve, who was too busy drooling at Sehun.

"Yah!" Shin-Hee whispered in panic,"That's the Chinese guy who asked me out yesterday!" Sooji immediately snapped out of her daze,"Really?! THE Luhan asked Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter