Threatened, Confined and Rescued.

That Annoying Chinese Deer! (Ft. Cutie Kai)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." - William Shakespeare, All's well that ends well. 

Chapter 6 : Threatened, Confined and Rescued.  

I finally said 'bye' to Kai and proceeded to sit with my friend, Sooji, who was waiting for me, since her teacher somehow always left her class early. Her face was something to laugh at. Her eyes were wide and had dropped open. I took my seat next to her, and she continued staring at me, totally astounded. I resisted the urge to flip my hair behind my shoulders, since I did do something unknown to us before. 

"W-What w-were you doing with K-Kai, Shin-Hee?" She sputtered out finally. "How did you manage to come with him to lunch?!" I chuckled, amused. I stuck my nose into the air, smiling proudly. "We're friends now, Sooji." Her jaw, which had closed by itself while waiting for my answer, once again dropped open. "Isn't it normal for friends to come to lunch together?" 

"I-It is," She stammered. "But.." 

"But what?" I grinned as I took a sip from my cola, which she had oh-so kindly already bought and kept ready for me. Aw, I love my bestfriend. 

"That's Kai! He can't be friends with you!" She shrieked. "That's absurd!" 

"Ouch, that hurt." I told while putting my hand on my chest. I calmed down, and said,"I was rejected, and friend-zoned." 

Her surprised eyes turned sympathetic, and she patted me on the back,"It's okay, Shin-Hee. Just make him fall for your charms, kay?" She encouraged. But she just had to add,"Like how I'm trying to do with Sehun." 

I rolled my eyes,"And he hasn't responded at all. I wonder why?" She slapped me on the arm, turning red,"Shut up!" 

Like that, we just talked about stuff of absolutely no value. 

____________

I was heading to the Student Council Room to give my name for the vice-president role. I had told Sooji, and she totally wanted me to go for it, since she felt I was 'equal to all' and 'didn't give a damn about bullying.' Yup, she got that right. Unless a person pisses me off extremely, I don't feel resentful towards them. I would forget everything they would have done and have tried to find a way to make them my friend. 

On the way, a heavenly voice called out,"Shin-Hee? Why are you here?" I spin around to find Kai looking at me, confused. I smiled at gestured to the Council Room, and he furrowed his eyebrows."Student Council? Why would you go there?" Before I could respond however, his mouth dropped open. "Don't tell me..you're being bullied? And you're going to report it? Who is it? Tell me I'll h-" 

I waved my hands, denying what he said,"No, Kai! I was just going to the Council Room to give my name for the Vice President role." Immediately, relief crossed his face and his face brightened up,"Really?" I nod, smiling. "Cool! I'm sure you'll win if you really hope for it!" He thumbs-uped at me, and I grinned back. "Thank you! And I hope so too!"

He was about to say something, when D.O, who was passing by, shouted,"Kai! I'm going to the vending machine! What do you want? Carrot Juice?" Ew. I don't think there's anyone who likes carrot juice, except health freaks, or maybe concerned moms. 

Kai immediately looked at D.O, and shouted back,"I'll come too! You'll get me that yuck tasting stuff if I don't come as well!" He looked at me,"Well, good luck, Shin-Hee. Hope you win!" And he waved at me, running up to D.O. "Why do you always get me that carrot juice or something like that?!" I heard him protest to D.O. 

"But it has good nutrients~!" D.O informed, pouting. "And it tastes bad! Yuck! Let's just go, hyung!" Kai whined and the two stalked off, arguing. 

I giggled, and shook my head at them. "They're best friends for sure." I smiled, and remembered that I had to go to the Student Council. 

I immediately headed in, and greeted the members. "Hello. I'm Park Shin-Hee, and I want to give my name for the role of Vice-President." 

Suho looked up from where he was staring at a bunch of account books, and smiled at me. "Ah, hello, Park Shin-Hee-sshi. You want to go for the Vice-President Role?" I nodded, a determined look in my eyes. 

He chuckled,"I think you're one of the scholarship students. Am I right?" I nodded again, smiling politely. What's so bad about that? 

Seeing the indignance in my eyes, he laughed. "Oh, I don't have anything against the Scholarship students. I'm actually very pleased that even people who have to study to retain their positions, would consider standing for roles in the Council." 

"Well, I want people to know that even Scholarship students are a part of Yesung Academy, and we don't deserve to be treated badly just because we can't afford the fees." I explained calmly. He pursed his lips,"I understand that, but is that the only thing you want to do once you're in the Student Council?"

I shake my head,"There are a lot of things I want to do, but right now, that's on the top of the list. It's quite long, you see." Suho laughed. "You're quite the funny girl, Shin-Hee-sshi." I blink, confused. Was that supposed to be funny? Well...I don't see any humour in it. 

"Just so you know," Suho intertwined his fingers together and looked up at me. "You'll be the first Scholarship student to get into the Council, if you win, that is." I nodded at him,"That'd be a great honour for me, and also the other scholarship students." He smiled, and ruffled through some sheets of paper on his desk. He handed me one. "Just fill this quickly, and you're done with. It is, after all, the Student Body's decision to elect you." Okay..so the students will elect me? Great. "Good Luck." 

"Thank you." I accept the sheet graciously and take the pen which he offered to me, scribbling onto the form quickly in neat, tidy letterings. 

At that moment, the door opened, and somebody walked in, stopping right next to me. I looked up, distracted. Park Minji, the Queenka of this school, was standing next to me. She was undeniably the most pretty and the most rich girl in the whole school, but everyone knew what was under her gentle mask. A girl who was extremely haughty, and had cheated on atleast 100 of her boyfriends with another man. And it was only in this Academy. Imagine outside the school. 

But regardless of the above reasons, she was actually intelligent for a girl who was like that, and she was not just a bimbo who knew only to flirt and sleep around. 

She was Luhan's girlfriend. I suddenly remembered, feeling my heart become heavy. Wait, I don't care actually. 

"Park Minji-sshi." Suho greeted. "How may I help you?" Of course he knows her name, she is the Queenka, and he's a Kingka. 

"I want to stand for the vice-president role." She stuck her nose up in the air haughtily. Before he could reply back,"Of course," She flipped her hair behind her shoulder,"I'm the best person for this." Suho raised his eyebrow, thoroughly unpleased with her attitude, and he glanced at me, mouthing,"I'm rooting for you!" I smile thankfully at him. 

She finally seemed to notice my presence, and looked at me. "Oh." She chirped kindly with a fake voice. "Are you also standing for the role of Vice-President?" 

I was surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter