P.E Class.

That Annoying Chinese Deer! (Ft. Cutie Kai)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Just because I can't have you right now, doesn't mean I'm okay with him having you.” - Cora Cormack, Losing it. 

Chapter 5: P.E Class.

Kai and I leave the roof for the 6th period, which is P.E. I dreaded P.E; I am one of those girls who can't run a 200 m race, and if I did run, I would walk. I headed to the locker room with a heavy look on my face. All the girls seemed to have already changed, and were heading out already. I shrug, looking at them leaving quietly. A few of them sent me glares. I think it was because I was sitting between two of their 'beloved' oppas. Sigh. 

"Shin-Hee-sshi." A girl from my class stops at the door of the locker room. She was the last one, except me of course, left in the room. "Be sure to hurry up. The seniors were telling that seonsaengnim is in a bad mood today." She flashes me a smile and leaves. See? What did I tell about all the kind rich people being in my class? I really am lucky. 

I look at the clock in the room and start hurrying up. It was already 5 minutes since class started. I quickly finish changing and practically run to the field. 

"Shin-Hee-sshi, you're late. You'll have to pick up the balls later." Seonsaengnim scolds and instructs as soon as I appear at the doorway of the gym, huffing and puffing. Surprisingly, Kai was already there. "Yes..Seonsaengnim." I breathe out and stand in my spot, beside the girl from before. 

"Okay, so today, you kids will be playing football. Yes, even the girls." Seonsaengnim instructed. "I don't want to be a ist." All the girls groan, including me. Surprisingly, for a rich school, they were kind of strict. 

We were divide into two teams; Girls and Boys. Okay, just kidding. He obviously wouldn't do that, since, frankly speaking, only 3 of the girls looked like they would do some work in the team. And, I wasn't one of them. My speciality is studies. 

He divided us into team Kai and team Luhan. Luhan loves football, so he whooped in joy at being the captain. I didn't know he loved the game; A girl behind whispered the fact. 

Kai looked like he wanted to get out of here. It seemed that the teacher liked his participation in other sports ,so was made a captain. But Kai didn't want to be one. You could see it from his expression. 

The teacher put us in the two teams, and I was in Kai's team.

"Okay, 1, 2, 3." The coach chanted as Luhan and Kai stood in the middle of the field, both staring at each-other. Wow, they sure have a good competitive streak, even when it's just a friendly match between them.

"Go!" The P.E teacher screamed and immediately, Luhan kicked the ball to one of his team-mates. The team-mate successfully kicked it towards their goal, but it was snatched by one of our teammates, and kicked towards Kai, who was aiming for our goal. 

And what was I doing while this was going on, you ask? Well, I was standing away from all this, just staring at the others who were running. I was completely inactive. It's too troublesome, if you ask me. 

"Shin-Hee-sshi!" The P.E Teacher screamed. I looked at him with a poker face. "Help your teammates!" He then shifted his gaze to some girls who were standing a bit away from me,"Mi-young and gang!" He screamed. The girls flinched. They were whispering something about how they want Luhan's used shirt after the game..or something. They were even betting..these girls. 

"Yes, seonsaengnim?" Mi-young gulped as she looked at him. "Help your teammates!" They nod and scurry off. I decided to do what they did as well. Better to be moving around rather than being stuck to one place. 

I run around the field, trying to search for the ball, but it was nowhere to be found. I frown, Where did it go? 

"Shin-Hee-sshi, look out!" A voice screamed, and I whipped around to find the ball heading towards me with lightning speed. Having no choice, I covered my face with my hand and kicked the ball with all my strength. 

"OUCH!!" A voice howled in pain. My jaw dropped open and I moved my hand from my face, looking at Luhan, who was bent over, clutching his nose. 

"LUHAN-OPPA!" A voice roared, others following, regardless of whether they were in his team or not. "Gwaenchana?" They asked at the same time, bolting towards Luhan who was still wincing. I ran to him as well;I had to take responsibiltity, I just kicked it without seeing it. 

"I-I'm fine." Luhan muttered out. I bite my lip. I was concerned; I just hit a person in the face with a football! 

He finally moved his hand from his nose, and I heard almost all the people cringe in disgust, or worry. I was extremely pissed off at myself to have kicked such a good shot, but only if I had aimed for the goal instead of Luhan's face... Ugh. His nose looked horrible, with blood dripping down from the nose. Not a pretty sight, definitely not. 

"H-How did this happen?" I asked my classmate. Worry was laced in my voice. "I just kicked it out of nowhere! Where was Luhan at that time?" 

She shot me a disgusted look, but said anyway,"When the ball was heading your way, Luhan-oppa ran to take it, but you just-!" She glared at me. I gulp, and look front, at Luhan, who was desperately trying to hide his nose from everyone. So embarrassing.. 

"Who did this?" The coach finally ran to us, who had gathered around Luhan. All eyes turned to me, and the crowd in front of me parted open, making me clearly visible to the coach and Luhan, and also Kai, who was standing a little away from Luhan, concern on his face. 

An awkward silence filled the air. Finally, the coach sighed. "Shin-Hee-sshi, why do you always cause trouble in my period?" I was speechless. What he was telling hit me hard. It was the truth. I always managed to stir up trouble in his period, whether it was playing, or just sitting at the bleachers. 

Seeing my expression, the coach said,"Since this is an accident, I'm letting it go. But, you have to take Luhan to the infirmary." He instructed. Before I could say anything, he whistled. 

"Get back to the game! Kris, be the captain for the other team." The coach immediately instructed, and the crowd reluctantly departed away, Kai shooting me one last glance before getting back to the game. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter