Is he a stalker?!

That Annoying Chinese Deer! (Ft. Cutie Kai)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm not her boyfriend...I'm just a stalker. -Usui Takumi, Kaichou wa maid-sama. 

Chapter 3: Is he a Stalker?!

Shin-Hee groaned. It seems that Class 2-E had to undergo some repairs, and since it was a elite school, all the rooms had to be spic and-span. Yeah, so all of the students of Class 2-E were going to spread to the other classes. It seems their class, 2-A, would be getting 5 new students.

I hope they're not the Kai fangirls... Shin-Hee was worried about that. Not more competition, at least, until she managed to confess the feelings she had for almost 1 and a half years.

"So, you're new friends are here." The female teacher clapped her hands together. She smiled sweetly,"Make sure you guys welcome them well! I don't want any fights occurring!" She warned them, and then she called the students in. Shin-Hee eyes widened. All the five were members of EXO! 

______________________

Luhan smirked in satisfaction, after seeing Shin-Hee's eyes widening. He could see Shin-Hee looking at him, and winked at her. She immediately scowled and looked away. So cute. He grinned. You're gonna see way too much of me now, Shin-Hee. 

______________________

[Rest of the STORY will be in Shin-Hee's POV, Unless mentioned otherwise. Of course I don't want Luhan's plan to leak out, ya know? Suspense!!!] 

What's this guy doing here?! I cussed in my head. Don't tell me he's in our class..FOR THE WHOLE YEAR?!! I told him to stay away from me...I hope he does as said.

"This is Luhan, Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun and Kris, if you don't already know. Please keep them comfortable~!" The female teacher gushed out again. I rolled my eyes. She obviously likes them.

And I don't know how our class got the whole of Exo who were in 2-E. The others were in different classes, it seems. So we have 8 of EXO in our class. I feel bad for the other 4, kind-of.

"Okay, boys. You can choose any seat from the available ones." The teacher continued and set her books on the teacher's table. 

I see Luhan eyeing my right. I glance to my right and spot a seat available. Please don't tell me he's going to sit here..please. 

Apparently, god didn't hear my prayer, and Luhan ended up marching to the spot next to me, and he sat down. Then I realized that maybe he sat there because Kai was sitting to his right. Yup, there was only one seat between me and Kai for a whole year, and I didn't even think of slipping into the next one. Yup, I'm officially an idiot. 

Luhan faced me and smiled,"Nice to meet you. I'm Luhan." He was talking like he had never even met me before, and held his hand out for me to shake. Okay then, Luhan. Let's play your little game. 

I smiled my most gorgeous smile, which once made Joo-won turn red, and shook it back. "I'm Park Shin-hee. Nice to meet you as well." I could see Luhan almost, almost blush, but he regained his consciousness and continued smiling back, until Sehun engaged him into a conversation. 

After awhile, I noticed none of the Exo were paying attention in class. It was not that new, since Lay, Chen and Kai never paid attention either. 

But still, They weren't even paying attention!!! I wonder how rich people pass....Maybe they have some connections. I definitely would not like to pass like that. It's so dumb. 

Speaking of dumb, Park Shin-Hye acts like such a crybaby in Pinocchio..maybe I really should stop watching that. But ...LEE JONG-SUK!!!! Speaking of him, his acting in I Can Hear Your Voice was really good.. And continuing, his acting in Secret Garden was good as well...Oska, or Yoon Sang-hyun's dramas are nice too...

And like this, even I ended up not paying attention in class. Me, the top in class, didn't pay attention. It's all EXO's fault!!! 

_________________

Third Person POV [I know, too early. I couldn't resist.]

Luhan was walking home. He was thinking of ways to get closer to Shin-Hee, until: 

"Ah! Somebody, help me!!! THIEF!!!" A woman's scream was heard and Luhan immediately spun around. He saw a man covered in black, trying to pull a woman's purse. Of course, this street was known for its notorious crimes, he remembered and kicked the man in the face. 

The man fell at first, but then stood up and ran away. The woman also stopped with her screaming and smiled at Luhan. She seemed to be in her 70s. 

"Oh, dear boy. Thank you for helping me." She ruffled his hair. It took Luhan his all to not scream out. He never liked it if someone touched his head. "May I know the name of this handsome boy?" Yes, you may. Luhan thought sarcastically, but smiled on the outside, flashing his perfect fake smile,"I'm Luhan." He could see the woman's eyebrows crease a bit, but it disappeared in a second. "Well, Luhan, would you allow this old lady to treat you to some tea and cookies?" As much as Luhan wanted to decline, he couldn't because the lady looked like she would go into shock if he didn't agree. 

"Sure." He smiled again, and the woman led him down the street, telling something about how her granddaughter would be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter