He finds her.

That Annoying Chinese Deer! (Ft. Cutie Kai)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This is is going to sound crazy, but... from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven't been able to stop thinking about you." - Leigh Fallon, Carrier of the Mark. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

[Most of this chapter will be in third person POV, unless mentioned otherwise.] 

Chapter 1: He finds her.

Luhan sighs in annoyance as he enters the gates of Yesung Academy. Let the games begin. 

"OMO! IT'S LUHAN-OPPA!" A girl screams to alert her fellow Luhan fangirls. 

Luhan is the Kingka of Yesung Academy, the prestigious school which only the rich and a few scholarship students can get into. Luhan was one of rich students, being the son of Xi Corporations, based in Seoul, South Korea. 

Luhan didn't ask to be a Kingka, all his friends were Kingkas, so he was made one as well. 

But he certainly was stubborn, cocky, arrogant and determined since birth. 

Another day filled with annoyance. 

"Hello." Luhan smirked at everyone, and most of his fangirls fanned themselves. This was just another day for him, or so he thought.

____

 

Kai was sitting on the branch of the cherry blossom tree, in the garden of Yesung Academy. Or, more like sleeping. Kai is Kim Jongin, the son of the CEO of Kim Hotel Chain, so he wasn't a scholarship student either. Also, he is the Kingka of Yesung Academy.

There was still like 30 minutes before school started. He then suddenly woke up when he noticed a presence under the tree. It was a girl, who was reading a book.

'Romeo and Juliet,' The title read.

'Totally cliche'  Kai thought, rolling his eyes at the girl who hadn't noticed him. 

“O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father refuse thy name, thou art thyself thou not a montegue, what is montegu-" The girl closes the book and starts acting, but suddenly stops. "AISH!!" Kai jumped at her loud voice.

She threw the book onto the ground, and was almost about to stamp it, but refrained from it. It was a book, after all. What had it done?

"I'm so done! I'm gonna tell that guy that I can't act in English! AISH!!!" The girl pulls her hair. Kai blinks in surprise at the sudden mood change of the girl. 

'Not so cliche after all.' He noted. 

"William Shakespeare-sshi, why would you torture us with this English?" The girl cusses as she packs her book into the bag. "No, wait. It's not his fault. It's that guy's fault to make me Juliet!" She slung her bag over her shoulder. "Just wait, Joo-won-ya. I'm gonna beat you for putting me up to this." She pursed her lips and was about to leave when she heard a laugh. She ignored it and headed her way. 

'That girl was funny.'  Kai thought, smirking a little.

___________

 

"Luhannie!" Min-ji squealed when Luhan came into her sight at Lunch time. "Hey." He smiled his charming smile at her. "Wanna do something today? Like, we could go out for a movie, or you could come to my house, if you know what I mean." Minji smiles her sickly sweet smile. 

"Sorry, Minnie, but I have to go out with EXO today." He grinned at her. "Okay, oppa! Have fun!" Minji smiled again. You had to admit. Minji deserved to be Queenka. With her good looks, she had almost all of the school's boys falling for her. She was intelligent as well, but not on the same level as Luhan. She also had the same personality as him; Cocky, Arrogant and y. But she wasn't stubborn. That was a good thing, according to Luhan. 

"Yah! Luhan!" Baekhyun screamed from across the hallway. "We're heading out without you, if you don't come!" Luhan quickly kissed Minji bye, flashed her a smile and ran towards his friends. 

Kai rolled his eyes, disgusted, as Minji winked at him. He hated girls like this. Who would flirt with their own boyfriend's friend? 

He suddenly thought of the girl in the morning. He unknowingly chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" D.O asked him, suspicious. "No reason." Kai immediately replied, feeling embarrassed. Kai had to maintain his reputation of 'Ice king'. D.O shrugged and the two engaged into a conversation about the new music nowadays. 

_______________

 

"Joo-won, you search for some other Juliet. This English is really out of my hand." Shin-Hee rolled her eyes as Lee Joo-won tried to convince her. Beside her, her friend Choi Sooji was stifling her laughter as the two (Shin-Hee and Joo-won) were arguing. 

"NO! Aish...It's so tough! What the hell is a 'montegue' anyway?!" Shin-Hee burst out as the three entered the bubble tea store. Joo-won remained silent. "See!" Shin-Hee scoffed. "Find out the meaning, and then tell me!" She huffed and blew her hair out of her face. 

"Sorry, Shin-hee-ah. Please help me! Nobody else is ready, except Sooji, who is only like the worst actress ever." Joo-won informed matter-of-factly. 

"Yah!" Sooji realized what Joo-won said and slapped his shoulder. It didn't do much damage to him though. 

Shin-hee laughed at the two, her eye smile becoming more. 

_______________

 

Luhan, Kai and the rest of EXO entered the nearest Bubble tea store. 

Luhan stopped talking to Sehun when he heard twinkling laughter echo in his ears. He froze momentarily, and searched for the source. 

He found a pretty girl in her late teens chatting with her friends, a guy and a girl, and laughing. Her long, silky black hair was swaying according to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter