Mischief at midnight

Goodbye only hurts if you never get the chance say hello again

He stood on the ledge of window, roughly 10cm wide in length and 30cm width ways aka not a lot of room for a person to stand on at all. Even a cat would struggle to maintain their composure but not him; letting a deep breath escape his mouth he shut his eyes lowered to a crouching position then he jumped. His legs springing in the cool night air as he flipped his body and twisted and turned until he met the window ledge on the other side of the building. The window was marked with a red ribbon signalling that this was his target. Next he took out a small knife about the size of a scalpel and picked the lock to the window. It opened with a soft 'click' an he was in.

He kept in a crouching position scoping out the pitch black room to make sure no one else was here. Once certain he was alone he ambles across the room and hit the light switch. His eyes grew big when he saw the jewels, sparkling under the chandelier he took off his back pack and loaded the contents of the jewellery box inside, he trashed the room looking for anything else that might be expensive. Taking one quick look around when his beeper buzzed to life. His uncle was summoning him back to their room. Hopefully he had enough goods so his uncle would let him rest for the night. Climbing onto the ledge just like before, crouching down ready to jump when he saw him. Donghae was sat at his table eating his evening meal with his family, he looked so cute the way his Tongue sneakily came out the missed food from the corner of his mouth and when he laughed at his brothers jokes. He was frozen in position watching the boy act like every other normal person when he was stealing jewels. He wasn't envious of Donghae, but envious of his family as they got to spend time with the cute smiling boy.

"What did you bring me? It better be good or else boy!" "Oh it is" Eunhyuk promised and emptied his rucksack

Sooman's eyes lit up as he saw the contents of the bag. He grabbed a handful of the pretty sapphire blue pearls and ogled them

"Good job Eunhyuk! Bananas and strawberry milk for you tonight!" Sooman smiled evilly "Uncle...can I have some proper food please?" Eunhyuk looked at the floor "You need fruits and potassium to keep healthy and fast...you don't want to eat things like kimchi and soup it'll slow you down! Be greatfull you even get food!" Sooman spat "S-Sorry uncle"

Eunhyuk walked off to the corner of the room with a banana in his hand, he sat cross legged on the floor eating the fruit until he fell sick of the taste of it. His diet strictly consisted of bananas and rice. When he bought home lots of jewels and his uncle thought hebwas good he was treated with strawberry milk. If he did bad all he would get was water, no food as his uncle would throw it away in front of his face. Eunhyuk yawned and stretched out on the floor pulling the thin sleeping bag around him, the cold making him shiver as he tried to get his restless mind to let him sleep. He only got to sleep when he thought of Donghae, he will get to see the boy tomorrow.

 

[A/N: Hopefully I'll update more on Thursday. I'm so busy at work, I'm sorry -bows-]