Bitter Sweet Coffee- Suga

BTS(Bangtan Boys) Love Stories

I'm a coffee addict, well I shouldn't be calling myself that extreme. I like coffee, I usually go to a coffee shop that I love. Let's just say that I'm a regular there, I would bring my friends with me all the time. We all enjoy the lattés, cappuccinos,macchiatos, and well.. Just coffee. One day, I felt really tired. Guess I didn't have my daily coffee break, no I'm just joking. I don't drink coffee every every day, it's just once every few days. I was too lazy to call up my friends, they were all pretty busy anyways. It was early in the morning, around 8:17am? I thought the most people would still be sleeping, so I didn't want go dress up and such. I wore a short sleeved yellow t-shirt, and a plain pair of jeans.

"Who cares, it's early in the morning anyways, I need to hurry before I sleep through the whole day." I said yawning non-stop.

When I got to the coffee shop, the waitress smiled.

"Here for your morning wake up coffee ________?" She asked.

I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Yup Meyrin, I'm here for my dose of coffee." I said.

Meyrin's actually a friend of mine, she works as a waitress at the coffee shop called  "Heavenly Dust"  why? Well since the shop is always bright and lively with people, they came up with Heavenly, as a word play. Dust? Well, coffee are made from coffee beans churned into dust. So that's how "Heavenly Dust" came to be.

"Normal coffee with extra sugar?" Meyrin asked.
"You got it, you don't seem to have alot of customers today." I said looking around.

Only seeing a boy in black, drinking a cup of coffee while on his phone, 2 girls on the other side talking and laughing.

"Well it's 8:24am ________ , it's still quite early, not alot of people gets up this time just to come out for coffee you know?" Meyrin laughed. "You got a point haha." I said.
"Pfft. Anyways, I'll get your coffee, find a seat somewhere." Meyrin said.
"K." I responded STILL YAWNING.

I looked around and sat down 2 seats away from the boy, his back was facing me so it didn't felt really awkward. It would be awkward to yawn in front of someone that you've never met and especially at the opposite gender too. I looked outside, the streets were slowly beginning to have people walking around, the shop was still quiet. I closed my eyes, and felt the warmness of the morning sun. A few minutes later, Meyrin called me.

"________, it's ready." She said.
"Coming." I responded.

I got up and went to the front counter, on the table was my cup of coffee with steam rising up.

"Be really careful ________. It JUST came out of the pot." Meyrin warned.
"Thanks, it's not like my first time drinking coffee you know." I said.

Meyrin poked me. The two girls were blabbering away beside me quite loudly, it was quite annoying.

"Psst, are they regulars?" I whispered to Meyrin.
"Well, thing is, whenever That boy over there comes here, they stay. But when they come and DON'T see him here, then they buy something and then leave." Meyrin whispered back.
"Wow, he must be quite popular." I said.
"Well, if you see him face to face, you'll actually agree with what you said." Meyrin assured me.
"How would you know? It might not be the same for me." I said.

I picked up my cup of coffee and turned around, my eyes went wide. The boy walked up to the front, and bumped into me. He didn't see me(he was coming up to pay the bills, but he was looking at his phone), and I didn't look as I turned. The collision made me spill my coffee on my forearm, the coffee haven't cooled down yet either. I dropped the cup onto the ground, and quickly shook my arm to cool it down. My skin was all red, in the middle of the redness where the coffee mainly spilt on was burnt. Meyrin gasped, and quickly came out to help me.

"You ok ________? Did you get seriously burnt?" Meyrin asked holding my arm.
"I..I'm fine Meyrin, really sorry about the mess." I responded dazed and in pain.

I quickly knelt down, the boy was cleaning up the broken pieces of the cup.

"No, it's fine I'll do it, I'm sorry for bumping into you." I said busy cleaning the floor.
"No I'm sorry, I should've looked up instead of focusing my phone. You even got burnt, I'm really sorry." He quickly responded.

The two girls came over and helped us, each on both side of me, squeezing me in the middle.

"Are you two ok?" They asked.
"Yea" with both replied quickly.

The two of us lifted our heads up from the broken shards on the ground, our eyes met each other's. Just from that one look from him, I finally realized what Meyrin meant

"You'll agree with what you said about him being popular."

I thought I was looking at a statue, I was shocked. His hair was dark brown close to black, it's long enough to slightly cover his eyebrows. He was Korean, his skin was flawless and pure white. I thought he was a vampire, his skin was almost porcelain white and flawless. His eyes were a beautiful shade of brown from the sun's bright sunlight coming in from the windows. Without smiling, I could imagine how beautiful and big his smile is. From that one look, I seem to have forgot all about my burned skin, and the pain. I was captured by his appearance, he, also seemed like he was caught in a trap. The time of us staring at each other was uncountable, time seemed to have frozen in place. The two girls seemed to have faded away, Meyrin was also gone. It was just us two, in another world. I finally blinked and returned. I blinked a few times, and went back to cleaning. My face flushed red, my head spinning. I was awake, not from the cup of coffee, but from him. The porcelain skinned boy. We finished cleaning the shards, Meyrin took it from me and held my arm again.

"I'll throw this away, and I'll get a first aid kit and some ice." Meyrin said.
"It's ok Meyrin, don't worry about it, it's just a little burn." I said giving her a small smile.

I glanced at the boy, he just stood up.

"How is this little? It's going to leave you a big deep scar, just look at it." Meyrin said again, her brows coming together.

I gently took my arm back, and covered it with my hand since I was wearing a short sleeved t-shirt.

"It's really ok Meyrin, thanks for worrying. I better leave now, customers are coming in. I don't want to keep you from doing your job, I'll see you soon." I said quickly.
"________ wait..." Meyrin began.

I gave her a quick hug, said thank you to the two girls. They just looked at me... With a somewhat jealous look. I took one last look at the boy, his brown eyes locked on mine. I gave a small smile, and quickly left. When I got outside, the sun was shining brightly in the morning sky.

"What am I going to do about this?" I said to myself looking at the burn.

I looked at my yellow shirt, there was a big patch of coffee stain.

"And this.. It's going to be really hard to wash this off, since this is cotton, I don't have any other clothes at home, they're all in the wash..." I said to myself, slapping my forehead.

I sighed and slowly began to walk, the shop's door opened and footsteps came down the steps. A hand gently grabbed held of my hand, stopping me on the track. The hand was cool, but not too cold. It felt really soothing, and the grasp wasn't too hard. I turned around to see who it was, it was him.

"You.." I began.
"Just want to say sorry again, I left a pretty bad burn on you." He said.

His voice was deep but at the same time light, a perfect pitch for a man like him.

"Oh... It's fine, really, it was my fault for not being careful." I quickly said.
"I even got your shirt dirty.." He said.
"It's ok, I was going to get a new one anyways." I said.

He gently let go of my hand, and looked at me. I looked behind him, the two girls looked at him from the doors both looking sad.

"Follow me, I'll buy you some stuff." He said with a smile.

I was confused, was he going to take me somewhere? Regardlessly he took my wrist and lead me along with him, all the way to the mall. I stayed quiet, not because I was scared, because I was speechless. The boy that caught my attention is beside me picking out clothes for me, I totally forgot about the coffee stain. I was mesmerized by his kindness, he looked like someone who came out of a manga book. After buying me a pair of black t-shirt, that I absolutely love even though he didn't ask me if I liked it or not. It was like he knew everything that I like without even talking, it fits me perfectly and it defined my body's shape. Next, he went to the drug store and came out with a bag of items. We took a walk in shady park, and sat down on a bench. He took out the bag, and each and every item. Medicine, ice, sprays, and bandage cloths. He took my arm, and sprayed the medicine spray on it.

"Why are you doing so much for me?" I asked him.
"It's a serious matter that I created, hurt someone. I'm trying my best to make that person perfect again." He replied, busy applying medicine on my burn.

I blushed.

"I'm not perfect, but thank you. Really you don't have to." I said.

He looked up at me. His white skin was so light it almost seemed like it reflected the sun's light, almost making him glowing.

"To me, you are, everyone is, but in my view after seeing you, you're special." He replied.
"How? Is it my looks?" I laughed.
"Mostly, your personality, and of course you look fine too." He said with a small smile.

He went back to applying the medicine, then wrapped my arm up gently.

"Honestly speaking, I was actually quite scared when you led me to the mall." I said.
"Why's that?" He asked.
"Well... You know... I was alone and I didn't know where you'll be taking me." I softly went quiet.
"Ah.. Yea I understand, I should of told you where first. Don't look at me as that kind of person, that might lead you somewhere and then will never return you to the previous place. I'm not a bad person." He laughed.
"I won't, after seeing you doing so much for me, it's enough for me to trust you." I replied.
"That's good to hear." He smiled.  
"Done, be careful not to bump it on anything for a few days." He said.
"Thank you again, for everything that you've done for me today." I thanked him.
"No need, anyways I'm Suga." He said.
"Suga, that's a really interesting name. I'm ________." I said.
"HAHA yea I heard, from your friend who's the waitress that always serves me coffee.I know, you can say it's kind of a nickname that I'm use too, and what everyone calls me." Suga said.
"I can kind of see why, your skin is exceptionally white, pure white like sugar. Not to mention your smile even seem sweet." I said with a laugh.
"Wow not a bad guess, yes that's a reason why. Thanks for the compliment." Suga said with a big smile.

He gently took my arm again, his cool hands placed on my arm, cooling the pain.

"Guess we are friends now?" I asked.
"If only you're not afraid of getting coffee spilt on you again." Suga joked.
"You know what? I don't really mind, you seem like a really interesting person to have as a friend." I laughed.
"Haha I was joking, but thanks." Suga said.

Our eyes looking deep into each others, trying to see into each other's life and events. Of course, there's a barrier blocking each other out, still needing time to trust each other for the wall to open up. But.. One wall opened all the way for him to look at deep inside my chest, my heart. I was in love with Suga, hopefully one day, the wall surrounding his heart will also open up for me. The burn on my arm day by day became a big scar, it was a purple-red color. I tried my best to hide it, embarrassed of it. Suga and I would always go to places together, since we're friends now. Once in a while, he would ask me about my arm. I would reply with

"It's slowly getting better."

As a friend, I didn't want him to worry about me too much. Being with Suga is enough for me to feel happy, I wouldn't ask for anything so valuable besides his company. Of course, I still hang with Meyrin, I'm not that biased towards a person haha. Here's something that always makes me feel uncomfortable whenever I'm with Suga... I always look dark. So I always wear black or dark colored clothing, why? Dark colors always makes the skin look lighter and paler(true fact) so I can lighten up my skin color.. Suga's skin color is like chalk white it's ridiculous, always making me look dark. Oh well, guess I just have to deal with it. My love for Suga's not going go change, even if it makes me look dark. Haha.

"Hey Suga, I was wondering." I said one day while we were at the amusement park.
"Yea what is it?" Suga answered.
"Are you really popular with girls?" I asked with a small laugh.

Suga looked at me with a weird expression, then smiled.

"Weird question I know." I rolled my eyes.
"Well I don't know how you came up with that question, but honestly speaking... Personally.. I don't think so. Why?" Suga said.
"Really, well to me, it seems that alot of girls like you." I said.
"Really?" Suga asked.

I nodded my head.

"Well, I know two girls who are interested in you." I said glancing at him.
"Two girls? I don't know them I don't think." Suga said.
"I'm sure you see them everytime you go to the coffee shop." I reminded him.

Suga looked confused.

"The two girls that helped us clean up the broken coffee cup?" I said.
"Oh them, I don't think so. It's the first time I saw them I think." Suga said eating a candy.

My mouth dropped, Suga looked at me then closed my mouth for me.

"You might want to close your mouth before a bumblebee flies in." Suga laughed.
"Your first time seeing them? They're there everytime you're there." I said shocked.
"Oh really? I never noticed." Suga said eating another candy.
"So you're the type that doesn't pay attention to things that doesn't interest you? Like at all?" I asked.
"Well you can't really put it that way, it's just that I don't give 100% of my attention haha." Suga smiled.
"Well they seem to be quite fond of you, which kind says how attractive you are." I said.
"Pfft I'm going to say neutral." Suga said.

We both laughed, I rested my arm on the bench's arm. A bend nail was sticking out, I didn't see it. The nail scratched my scar, I quickly rolled up my sleeve. It was slightly bleeding, but it's not too hard.

"You ok?" Suga asked seeing me holding my arm.
"Yea I'm ok, just scratched myself a little." I answered.
"The scar is a really dark shade of purple, you should leave it out in the sun." Suga said.
"I know but.." I said. "Embarrassed? I want to get tanned, unfortunately my skin's like porcelain haha, it's going go stay porcelain white." Suga smiled.
"I'll try in the future, thanks for the advice." I said.
"No problem." Suga winked.

Suga took out a sugar cube that he bought.

"I just hope that it would break my teeth." Suga said concerned.
"Give it a try." I said.

Suga popped the sugar cube in his mouth and slowly chewed it, it seemed ok so far.

"How's it? Really hard?" I asked him.
"No, it's ok actually you have to break it up into small pieces first and.." Suga said.

He then stopped, opened his mouth and eyes squinted together. I grabbed his arm, and shook him.

"What happened?" I asked shocked.
"A piece got stuck in my tooth." Suga said still squinting his eyes.

I sighed a relief, I nudged him.

"I thought you broke a tooth, hold still." I said.

I reached into his mouth and used my sharp nail to pick the chunk of sugar cube, out from between his teeth. When I finally got it out, guess it kind of shocked Suga a bit. I grabbed my hand, and gently brought it to the side. He rubbed his cheek, I... Was still holding his face. My face slowly turned red, looking at my hand. Suga was tightly holding my hand, he didn't seem to know. Suga slowly looked at me, then at our hands. He slowly let my hand go, and coughed.

"Thanks for getting the sugar cube chunk out of my tooth." Suga smiled.

I blinked and looked at him.

"Yea no need, glad to land a hand." I said still blushing.

After that day, I began to wear short sleeved shirts. To let the bright sun shine on my scar, so that in time it will slowly fade away. As time went by, my feelings for Suga grew little by little. Ever since that incident, I never liked anyone else besides Suga. It may seems a bit weird... But I just can't seem to find anyone else that interests me. Finally I decided to express my feelings for him, hoping in return he will accept it. The two of us went to shoot archery one day, which is kind of unexpected but it was a day I thought that would be the day. Though he never shot archery before, but he did a really good job. Finally it was my turn, I was pretty bad. Suga encouraged me, and told me to focus on the target and release with lots of strength. I shot a few, then stopped.

"Suga?" I said. "Yes ________?" Suga replied.
"Have you ever had any interest in a person before? Or a person that caught your attention before?" I asked.

Suga stayed quiet for a second, then smiled.

"In fact, I do ________." He said.

"Ah, that's good. I thought you won't have alot of interests in girls, since you never noticed those two girls at the coffee shop.. I feel kind of sad for them, since they seem to have taken interest in you." I said.
"Haha I'm not that weird ________, I can like people." Suga laughed.
"That's good, I actually have something to tell you, and I don't expect a fast reply." I said beginning to feel hot.
"Sure." Suga said.
"Well you see... Ever since the coffee shop incident.... You have been a really important person in my life after that day." I said.
"Ah, thanks you too." Suga responded.
"That's not all, well you see... I like being friends with you, you have helped me alot. And.. Well I began to have emotions that I'm beginning to feel as the days went by.." I continued.

Everything stayed quiet.

"So.. You're saying?" Suga asked.

I blinked.

"I like you." I quickly said.
"I don't expect a immediate answer from you Suga, you can pretend you never heard it." I said.

I picked up the bow and pulled back the arrow, so it won't seem too awkward just standing there. I was just about to lose strength, and about to let go.

"I love you too ________." Suga suddenly said.

My eyes went wide, my mind went blank. Without knowing, I let go of the bow string with alot of strength. The arrow shot forward, and the bow string snapped against my arm, where the scar is. I dropped the bow, and pretend that it didn't hurt. I ignored the pain and looked at Suga, he smiled at me.

"Do.... You mean it?" I asked him.

Suga nodded his head.

"You like..me?" I asked again.
"No, I LOVE you ________." Suga pinched my nose.

Tears slowly began to form, I hugged Suga.

"Thank you, I thought I would never find someone that I could love." I said.
"Same here, thank you________." Suga said softly.
"________, look." Suga said.

I let go, and looked at where he was pointing. A smile came up from both of us. Right in the centre of the target, was the arrow that I shot.

"Wow, looks like you gave all your strength, great job." Suga said.
"Thanks." I said giving a peace sign.

The arrow's perfect target came from my strength, and hopefully Suga and my relationship can be just as strong. I was with myself one day, Suga was busy with some schedules. So I dropped by at the coffee shop, to say hi to Meyrin.

"Hey Meyrin." I said with a smile.
"Hey________, come in." Meyrin waved.

Meyrin made me my favorite cup of coffee, and sat down with me.

"How's your arm? Is it ok now?" She asked.
"It's getting better, though sometimes I'll somehow manage to scratch it or hurt it." I said shaking my head.
"Then be more careful ________, don't make it worse than it is." Meyrin frowned.
"I know." I replied.
"So anything interesting lately?" Meyrin asked drinking her coffee.
"Well, Suga and I are in a relationship." I smiled.

Meyrin sprayed her coffee out, some of it got onto my arm. I shook it off.

"Ow, Meyrin what are you..." I said blowing my scar to cool it down.
"Sorry! You and Suga are in a relationship?" Meyrin smiled.
"Yes, is that something that surprised you so much?" I asked laughing.
"In a way yes." Meyrin replied.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"Well, though I never had any feelings for Suga, but I did find him cute." Meyrin started.
"Ah." I nodded.
"I thought to myself, if he was to be in a relationship, it's better to be in a relationship when both people are free to love each other, without pressure of force." Meyrin said.
"Mhmmm I see." I said.
"So I though if he was to be in a relationship, it would be you, since you're not the forceful person, than those two girls that follows him around everywhere." She whispered.
"Oh.. I see now. Thank you for your wishes." I said.
"No need, take care of Suga, make him feel like he chose the right person to love. Don't make him regret, it would if he doesn't come into the coffee shop if you two broke up." Meyrin winked.
"Don't worry Meyrin, even if he doesn't come anymore, you still have alot of customers." I said with a small laugh.

Meyrin frowned, and punched my arm.

"Heyy what was that for." I said dodging.
"Don't say that... But come to think of it. It's true. Haha." Meyrin laughed.

The two of us laughed and enjoyed our cup of coffee, talked like sisters. Soon I left, the shop became busy. I walked in a big park by myself, not alot of people were around. As I walked I felt that someone was following me, not just one. I turned around and looked around, I saw a girl's blonde hair and another one's brunette hair behind a tree. I shooked my head, and turned around walking. After a few minutes, I stopped and turned around.

"You can come out, you don't have to hide from me." I said.
"Can you tell me your names?" I asked them.

The two girls stopped in front of me, with their arms crossed.

"Why should we?" The blonde asked.
"Becoming friends is such a bad thing?" I asked them.
"We don't need interference." The other one said.
"Interference? With?" I asked  confused.
"With our pursuit." The blonde one said.
"Pursuit? Pursuit on?" I continued.

They let out a long breath, relieved that I don't know what or who they're talking about.

"Him... You're pursuing.. him? Suga?" I finally figured out.

Their eyes went wide, they unfolded their arms.

"How did you know?" They asked in a unison.
"A friend of mine gave me a little heads up and from her own observation." I said.
"Whatever, anyways we don't have time to stay and chat, we got work to do, let's go." The other one said.
"So you're not telling me your names?" I asked them as they turned around.

They looked at me and:

"tsk'd" "No." They said and walked away.

When they were out of sight, I turned around and walked away.

"They seem like a really good followers, but looks like they still don't know that  Suga's in a relationship..with me." I thought to myself.

For a long time, I noticed those two girls following him around quite a bit. I can't consider them stalkers or creepers, they didn't hurt him or the people he loves. I get them, I get why they're following him. By liking someone, who wouldn't want to see that person every minute they get. It's more hard to face the fact and accept the reality when the one you love loves someone else...that's not you. That's why I'm planning on telling them soon, I stayed quiet, to let them live in a dream world for a bit longer. One day, Suga and I hand in hand walked on the streets. The two of us stopped on top of a hill and sat down on a bench. Bars blocked the hills to prevent people from rolling off the hill. It's not steep but it wasn't flat either.

"Do you think I should tell the two girls about us?" I asked Suga.
"It'll be a good idea." Suga responded.
"It's hard to love someone who doesn't reciprocate." I said.
"Indeed, by telling them, it'll help them move on and let go." Suga assured.
"Yes, I want them to find someone who can love them BACK." I said.
"Everyone wants those feelings." Suga smiled.
"Though I'm not them, but the sadness and pain that will soon to become will be hard on them." I said with a sigh.

Suga took my hand and held it.

"It will be good for all four of us." Suga smiled.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. As I slowly dozed off beside Suga, I heard someone drop something. I opened my eyes in flash, Suga sat up straight as well. The two of us, stood up and turn around. Not far away, a girl with golden blonde hair slowly walked towards us. In just one look, I knew who it was. It was her, the girl. She looked like she just got slapped in the face.. Hard. Her friend tried to hold her back, while looking at us. Suga and I exchanged looks, and stared at her. Suga took my hand and held it tightly, and whispered to me. "Don't worry, everything's going to be fine." He said. I nodded. She slowly raised her arm and pointed at us, but wasn't at us. It was at our hands, pointing at how it was held. She stopped right in front of us, and stared at our hands.

"This... This is impossible, how can this be." She said softly.

I took a deep breathe and opened my mouth.

"Look, I wanted to tell you sooner, but you never gave me a chance." I said.

Her friend ran up to us, and held her.

"Stellar, stop, don't make a fool of yourself" she whispered.
"How can I not? The man that I love is with someone else? How I can just stand by and watch?" Stellar said.
"Stellar, take a deep breath, we can talk this out." Suga said grabbing hold of her arm lightly.

Stellar shook off his hold, and looked at me.

"You two... Are in a relationship? For how long already?" Stellar asked.
"A month at least." I confessed.
"Why? You made me look like a fool chasing after a guy who's already been taken. Why?!" She shouted.
"That's why we were deciding to tell you today." Suga said.
"Stellar let's just calm down and work this out." I said holding her arm.

Stellar tried to shake my arm off, Suga helped me to try and make her calm down. Her friend, Flay came running over to help her. The four of us struggled, Stellar was trying to pull away from all of us. Suddenly from the corner of my eyes, I saw a patch of red coming closer. I turned my head slightly, my eyes widened.

"________! What are you doing?!" Meyrin shouted while running over, her blood red hair blowing in the wind.

I lost my focus for a second, Stellar at the moment threw her arm up to shake me off. It brought my arms up, my hands slipped. The momentum threw me backwards, and I was standing close to the safety bar.

"________ watch out!" Meyrin shouted.

Suga tried to catch me, but failed. I hit my back against the bar, and flipped over. I couldn't get hold of anything, my mind went blank. I fell hard onto the hills and bumped my head, and rolled down.

"________!" I heard Suga shout from above the hills.

I stopped at the bottom, weak. On top of the hills, my blurry vision gave me a image of the 4 of them running down a path towards me. I closed my eyes, and everything went black. When I woke up, I expect to see Suga next to me, turns out it wasn't.

"Stellar?" I squinted in the dark light of the hospital room.

She sat up straight, and smiled.

"Glad to see that you're awake." She said.
"Yea me too, where's Suga and your friend?" I asked.
"They're outside, Suga went to get something for you to eat." Stellar answered.
"Ah I see, well glad to hear that none of you were injured or anything." I said rubbing my eyes.
"Maybe I should've done the same thing.. A long time ago." Stellar suddenly said.

I looked at her with a weird gaze, and asked.

"What do you mean?"
"Rubbing my eyes... To wake up.. To reality." Stellar quietly said.
"Oh.. That's not your fault, I'm not blaming you or anything really." I said waving my hands side to side.
"It was pathetic of me... To chase after someone who's in a relationship." Stellar said looking at the dim light.
"It's really not your fault, I didn't tell you about it. Besides.. We weren't close with each other.. So it would've been awkward telling you that Suga and I were in a relationship without knowing each other first." I said slowly.
"Still... I've been chasing after Suga blindly.. I've made myself into a fool." Stellar laughed.
"No Stellar, love, affections is not something that could be controlled. I understand you, don't think that about yourself. I'm sure Suga wouldn't want you to think that, especially for a person as persistent as yourself." I assured her.
"Because of my persistence, you got injured. If I wanted to be in a relationship with him, I should've told him instead of watching him from far away." Stellar said looking at me.
"That.. That was just an accident, I will never hold that against you. I'll never be able to forget it, but I won't hate you over it. It's nothing to be sad about, everyone's like that, watching their love from far away for a while." I smiled.
"I want to say.. I'm sorry for all the pain and long road I've placed in front of you ________." Stellar said taking my hand.
"It's fine Stellar, cheer up. I'm sure you'll find a person who will love you regardless of what you do." I said.
"Thank you ________." Stellar said with tears in her eyes.

I gently patted her warm hands. Suga opened the door, and walked in.

"Nice to see you two talking like close friends." Suga smiled.
"Ya, we were just dissolving away some obstacles between us becoming friends." I smiled.
"I see, well you guys must be hungry, I bought you guys some snacks." Suga said holding bags of treats.
"Oh thank you but I'll be fine, I had a really warm conversation with ________, I won't stay. I'll let you guys spend some time together, I'll see you soon ________. Let me know when you get discharged from the hospital." Stellar said waving at me.
"Sure thing, bye. You sure you won't have some?" I asked.

Stellar nodded, Suga and I waved at her. Suga took my hand and sat down beside me.

"It's nice to see your smile after a few hours" he said.
"How long have I been out for?" I asked him.
"5 hours around." Suga said.
"Ah, surprisingly I didn't lose my memories when I hit my head." I said rubbing my head.
"It's a miracle that it DIDN'T happen ________, you had me worried you know." Suga said lifting his eyebrows in surprise.

I placed my other hand on his, and smiled.

"Don't worry, even if I did, I will always remember you." I assured him.
"Hopefully, I just hope that Stellar can find her happiness now." Suga said.

I slapped him on the arm.

"You ruined her happiness, good job Suga." I said.
"What did I do?" Suga asked confused.
"Why did you have to look so flawless and catch girls's eyes so easily, and then break their hearts by falling for a girl." I said giving him that look.
"So you're saying that I should break up with you, and then be in a relationship with like 200 other girls?" Suga asked squinting his eyes.

My mind went blank.

"Wow that came out wrong." I thought to myself.
"Ya, go ahead. Break up with me, and go be in like 200 other whatever relationships." I said arrogantly.
"And you sure you'll be ok with that?" Suga asked.

I closed my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Ya, I'll be fine." I said not looking at him.

There was a moment of silence, then two hands slowly pulled me in. Suga slowly hugged me, and stayed like that.

"I almost cost you your life, not to mention giving you a scar on your arm." Suga suddenly said.
"It's ok Suga, you didn't mean to. At least we know that we're both happy now, I almost forgot about my scar." I said.
"I owe you quite a bit ever since we met." Suga quietly said.
"You don't need to, if we can be happy, I'm content." I said.

Suga released me from the embrace, he took my arm.

"Say, your scar is slowly fading away, I can barely see it anymore." Suga smiled.  
"You're right, these past few days, I almost forgot that my scar was there. Time works wonders, it can dissolve away a scar as big and long as an forearm." I said happily.
"And just like the fading scar, let time dissolve away the pain that you've suffered lately." Suga said brushing aside a few strands of my hair away from my eyes.

I nodded. Suga brought me in and gently kissed me, it was different. Behind the kiss, I could feel the happiness and sadness of the times that we were together. I smiled, and hugged him close.

"Guess that's what true lovers go through." I thought to myself.

2 weeks later, Suga took me to Meyrin's coffee shop. I was discharged from the hospital, it felt nice to see the sunlight shining through the beautiful floral designed glass at the café. Meyrin hugged me, and we laughed.

"Omg! Thank goodness you're out, wish I could've visited you more often than once." She said with a frown.
"Hey it's ok, Suga kept me companied, Stellar visited me once a while too." I said looking at Suga.
"Sorry, anyways take a seat, I'll get you guys your coffees, lattés, cappuccinos, and so on." Meyrin said.

We took a seat beside each other, the doors opened. Stellar and Flay came in, we waved at them. She came over and sat down. We talked and had a fun time talking about our lives, we grew close to each other. The 5 of us talked for who knows how long, it was wonderful. I was thankful, especially the scar that WAS on my arm. The scar brought me to the person that became my cup of coffee, always giving me energy, happiness; Suga. When Stellar, her friend, and Meyrin were busy talking away. I took his hand, and leaned on his shoulder.

"I love you Suga." I whispered.
"I love you too ________." Suga replied holding my hands tightly.

His white skin shining weakly like porcelain, it was magnificent. The coffee on the table releasing a sugary scent. <3