Warm Sun To The Cold Snow- Jin

BTS(Bangtan Boys) Love Stories

I use to love the snow, it was the best time of the year. Seeing people playing outside and throwing snowballs at each other, it felt really nice. A few years later. My friend took me out shopping for Christmas presents, I usually don't really like Christmas presents but I went along with my friend anyways. After about an hour of shopping, we took a walk in the pure white colored park. We had fun talking about what we will be doing for our Christmas, and slightly throwing snowballs at each other once in a while. A few minutes has passed, my friend suddenly shouted at the field. I wonder who she was yelling at, then she finally ran and dragged me along. It was some of her friends, she introduced me to them. It felt kind of awkward because I didn't know them, and my friend just dragged me to them and started a conversation. After a few minutes, they were just talking by themselves. I was basically left out, I didn't mind though. While they were talking, I scanned around the white field. People were playing happily with the snow, it was comforting. As I looked around, my eyes suddenly stopped at a place. My eyes were basically glued to the sight, I was starstruck.

"Woah.." I whispered.

Far away, there was a bench. Sitting on the bench was a young man with somewhat of a light brown hair, since he was far away I couldn't see his face clearly, but he was somewhat of an asian descent. I was amazed by the sight, especially in this kind of weather. I continued to stare at him, he didn't see me or sense my presence. Suddenly he looked up and slowly looked over to my side of the field, I didn't know what to do. Suddenly at the same time, my friend called my name and spun me around.

"_______, we've been calling you for like 2 minutes is everything ok?" My friend asked.
"Yea, sorry I was distracted." I replied.
"Oh, but since you're ok now, how about let's play a snowball fight game before we go back?" My friend asked.
"Uhm, sure that'll we be fun." I said.
"Great! Ok boundaries are anywhere on the field, and you can hide in the trees but you can't go farther than 130 meters from the field." Her friends explained.
"Got it!" We all said.

I slowly looked back at the bench, he was gone. We ran across the snowy field, and prepared ourselves for the snowball fight. The fight went on for like 5 minutes, the snow wasn't stopping. I was so focused on the game ,that I didn't even think about that person. After a while, I was walking down a snowy path, staying alert for unexpected snowballs. I turned around, when I heard someone shout behind me. My eyes went wide, noone was behind me though. I backed up, then I turned around and deciding to run for it. I turned around and suddenly bumped into someone, the person grabbed onto my arm and pulled me back into his arms. I was frozen in place, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't see his face, I was held against his chest.

"You ok?" He asked in a beautiful and smoothing voice.
"Yea... I am." I replied.

He let go of me, and bent down without looking at me.

"Was he waiting behind me the whole time?" I asked myself.

He stood up, and looked at his phone.

"Oh... He was looking at his phone when I walked into him, so he dropped his phone... I think." I finally understood.

I looked down for a second to clear my mind. I then lifted my head again, at the same time the person did too. Our eyes met each other's, my eyes froze on his gaze.

"It's...him.." I thought to myself.

He had a Korean background to his appearance, his face is flawless and pure white. His lips were full and light rose pink due to the cold, his hair is light brown and a tiny bit messy or spiky or which ever you call it. His eyes, it was light brown due to the light reflected from the snow and it was beautiful and pure. He smiled, I slightly smiled back without even knowing.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. I was busy looking at my phone, hope you aren't hurt from my hold on your arm." he said.

I came to my senses again.

"Oh no! It's fine, thank you for grabbing hold of me. I would've fell face first into the snow. Haha. By the way, I'm ______. Nice to meet you." I said.
"Nice to meet you ______, I'm Jin." He replied.

He held out his hand, I shook his hand. His skin was smooth like ivory, and it was really warm, it was warm enough to warm up my hand and heart in an instant. We both looked at each other.... I was in love.. With the same person who sat on the bench and the very same person who's standing in front of me holding my hand. I dropped out of the game, and took a stroll through the park with Jin.

"I haven't been here for too long, but I've noticed that it snows quite alot." Jin said.
"Yea it does. It snows every winter, and sometimes it lasts through Spring  too" I said.
"Wow, that's some interesting weather." Jin smiled.
"I guess, it can be freezing cold, like blizzard cold." I said.
"That's terrible. How do you all survive in that kind of weather?" Jin asked.
"I don't know, guess we just have to dress warm and try to stay warm as much as we can." I  replied.
"Ahh, must be pretty hard, wish I can just grab a big blanket and just cover this whole place with it and keep all of you warm." Jin said.

I looked at Jin, I was touched.

"You're are really thoughtful and sweet Jin, thank you for your warm thoughts." I said looking into his eyes.
"I like to see people smile, and feel warmth." Jin said to me.
"I understand your meaning, it really means alot." I said.
"Thanks, by the way. You should show me around here when you have time." Jin added.

I smiled at him.

"I would be glad to show you around." I said.

Jin held out his hand, and I gave him a high five. Even though our hands weren't holding each other's, but it was held together like it was glued together. We smiled at each other, and didn't notice it at all. Time went by so fast, Jin and I became really close friends with each other. Showing him around the place, drinking warm coffee and hot chocolate in the cold weather. When we are with with  each other, I don't feel the coldness at all, because Jin's amazing personality and kindness keeps me warm, and my feelings for him, even though it's still unknown to him. One day, Jin and I took a stroll through the park. It was early in the morning, the snow was slowly melting away. It was beautiful how all the grass blades were slowly growing out the soil.

"Finally, it's slowly becoming warmer." I said.
"It is. Wow looks like I came here at the right time." Jin said with a slight laugh.
"I don't know, maybe it was you who melted the snow away." I said.

Jin looked at me, and we both smiled. Suddenly, I shivered, you know those moments when all of a sudden your whole body shutters quickly. Yea that happened, Jin looked at me weirdly.

"You ok?" He asked.
"Yea, I was a cold for a little bit." I replied.

Jin took my hand. And held it for a while.

"It's cold, you should keep it warm." He said.
"I know, I don't have any pockets though." I said. Jin then took my hand and placed it in his jacket pocket and he held it, my hand warmed up immediately, and my face.

"Jin..." I stuttered.
"Don't worry, it's only for a little while till your hands warm up." He said.
"Thank you..." I said.

My heart was slowly beating faster.

"Come on." Jin said.

We both started walking again, I couldn't stop, because my hand was in his pocket, and he was holding my hand in his. As the weeks go by, the flowers began to bloom slowly, and the snow slowly melts away. Everyday that Jin and I spend time together, our feelings for each other grows stronger at the same time. One day, I was walking in a store alone, when I stopped upon a glass case.

"Wow, that's beautiful. It explains the weather here perfectly." I smiled.

It was a necklace, with a golden snowflake. Around it was a sun, it was silver with small diamonds around it.

"Wish I can buy this, it looks so simple, but so beautiful." I thought to myself.

I sighed, and walked out of the store. As time went by, Jin ad I thought to ourselves that if will confess to each other, it will be a meaningful day. The day finally came, without one another knowing.

"I've never seen this place of where I've lives for so long to look so green and warm." I said blocking out the sunlight while sitting on the same bench with Jin.
"This is my first time as well, it's really amazing." Jin said breathing in deeply.
"Jin, can I ask you something?" I said beginning to blush.
"Of course." Jin replied.
"Have you ever had a girl that you loved dearly?" I asked.
"No, why? Do you want to be that girl?" Jin asked with a laugh.
"No, but I just want to say that I like you, but I'm pretty sure you like someone, but she just doesn't know it yet." I said shyly.

Jin smiled and took something out of his pocket.

"Give me your hand for a second." Jin said.

I was confused, but I cooperated. Jin gave me something, and closed it together with my fingers.

"Take a look." Jin said.

I slowly opened my fingers, I was shocked.

"Jin, it's beautiful." I said with a beautiful smile.

It was the necklace, the snowflake necklace with a sun incasing it.

"I just want to say that the person that I like, is you _______. I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but I think we've known each other long enough that we are at the point that we have feelings for one another. And I bought this necklace because ever since I got here. And after we've met. Everything changed here." Jin said.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

Jin smiled.

"Look, since you've lived here your whole life almost, and it always snows, you are the snowflake..." Jin said.
"And ever since you came here, the snow has melted away and you warmed me up when I'm cold, and you were there when I needed you... Just like the sun melting away the snow,so you are the sun that's embracing the snowflake."l said finally catching on.

Jin nodded his head.

"Thank you Jin." I looked at him.
"That's just a token of my love. I love you ______." Jin said with a big smile.
"It's almost like we were destined." I said looking at him.
"I don't know, it could be." Jin answered me.
"Regardless, love isn't something that is destined, we love each other, that's all that matters." I said.
"Indeed. Hope you keep that necklace safe with you." Jin said taking my hand.
"I promise, I won't lose it." I said. I leaned in, and I kissed Jin gently.

Time went by so fast, Jin and I spent most of the days together. The snow indeed melted away, the weather is warm and sunny. The flowers bloomed, it was amazing since it's my first time seeing flowers bloom so fully. Jin held my hand, rarely letting go of each other. The necklace that I wore shone brightly under the sunlight each  day, especially the snowflake. One day, Jin and I laid on the warm green grass looking up at the sky in the park.

"Jin, what if I lose the necklace one day, not that I will but what if?" I asked him.

Jin smiled a little, it was flawless.

"Well, I'll be sad that's for sure." Jin replied.
"Of course..." I said.

Jin tilted his head and looked at me.

"It won't matter though. As long as you aren't TRYING to lose it. Otherwise, as long as I know that you kept my feelings for you safe." Jin said.

I smiled, and took his hand.

"I will never lose that, as long as we're together." I smiled.

Jin nodded. I brought my head closer to Jin's, and the two of us fell asleep under the warm sun. One day, I was taking a stroll through the park. I was taking pictures of the flowers, they were beautiful. I came upon a flower that looked odd, it looked dead. The petals were wrinkled and it was drooping.

" Weird, why are the flowers dying? Isn't it Spring?" I thought to myself.

I got home and looked at the news.

"A snowstorm will be occurring in a few days. Wear plenty of clothes if you're going out." The tv said.
"It's snowing again? Weird. Anyways I have to meet Jin at the park." I said to myself.

I didn't want to go in the snow, but I had to see Jin today it was a special day he told me. I got everything ready, and went out.

"Oh I forgot!" I remembered.

I went back to the house and got the snowflake necklace that Jin bought me. As I was walking to the park, snow began to fall from the sky. It wasn't heavy , but it was light either. By the time I got to the park, the snow was already up to the my shoes.

"Man, why does the park look so dark? I can't see anything." I said to myself.

The wind was blowing harder and harder. Snow was whipping at my face, I was blinded by the snow. I couldn't walk on anymore, I dropped to the ground. A scarf that I wore got caught on to the necklace, I didn't know. I pulled my scarf down, along with the necklace. My skin was frozen and I couldn't feel anything except for the coldness. The necklace landed in the snow, and disappeared. I was only focusing on finding Jin. The snow was piling on and on, it was becoming hard to see through the white veil in front of me. I couldn't even imagine how long Jin has waited for me in the blizzard. When I finally saw the place that Jin and I promised to meet up, there was noone there.

"No, I'm too late. Jin!?" I shouted pass the wind.

No response. I looked around in that area for about 5 minutes. Noone showed up. I kneeled into the snow. I was frozen. weak, and sad.

"I'm sorry Jinnie." I said with tears.

From behind me a faint voice called out my name.

"________.." The voice said.

I turned around. Squinting my eyes, I saw who it was. It was Jin, he was weak and walking slowly towards me in the blizzard. I got up and ran towards him as fast as I can. When I got close to him, he collapsed. I held him close to me. Keeping his head warm in my embrace, holding his hands that was as cold as an ice block.

"Jin, why did you wait for me? Why didn't you go home?" I said crying.
"I didn't want to leave you out in the cold. Besides we promised to meet here." Jin said softly while shivering.

His lips were turning blue. I placed my scarf around his neck.

"I'm so sorry Jin, for making you wait for me. "I said.

Jin softly smiled.

"It's ok _______. You're here now." Jin said.

I leaned in and kissed Jin on the lips, unable to see his blue trembling lips in pain any longer.

"Let's get out of this blizzard, and get you warmed up." I said.

I helped Jin up, and the two of us began to go back. Along the way, the snow storm didn't calm down. I hurried back to my house, Jin was holding on as much as he could. Finally, we reached my house. Luckily, the house blocked out the harsh snow. I sat down beside the door, too exhausted to open the door. I held Jin tightly as I could, keeping him warm. Jin leaned his head against my neck, he closed his eyes. All I thought about was keeping Jin warm.

"Where is it?" Jin asked weakly.

I was confused.

"Where's what?" I asked.

I then noticed something was weird, my hands went to my neck. My eyes went wide.

"It's not there..." I quietly said.
"Did you lose it?" Jin asked.
"I think I did, when I was finding you. I remember clearly that I was wearing it when I went out the door." I said with tears in my eyes.

Jin took my hand, and held it tightly, he smiled.

"It's nothing serious. I'm just happy that you care alot about the necklace to the point that you have small dew drop sized tears. Losing it doesn't matter to me, as long as our feelings for each other are still there." Jin said with a little cough.

I smiled, we looked at each other , almost forgetting the snowstorm was still raging ahead of us. I gently held Jin's face and kissed him. His lips were cold, but it was smooth and soft despite being outside for who knows how long. I then found enough strength to open up my front door and help Jin inside. The days went by, Jin and I caught a cold. But we got better soon after. The snow and snowstorm soon disappeared... For good. Jin and I went to the park and sat down on the bench where I first saw him one day.

"It's nice to finally see the sun after such a long time, the weather is really warm now." I said.
"After I appeared in your life, it seemed that only the warm weather happened." Jin smiled.

I nudged him on the arm.

"Pfft who do you think you are?" I looked at him.

Jin took my hand.

"The warm sun to your coldness." Jin replied.

I smiled back. I leaned onto Jin's shoulder while holding tightly onto Jin's hand.

"I love you Jinnie." I said while looking at the green grass flowing in the breeze.
"I love you too ______." Jin replied.

From a distance, laying in the middle of the grass next to a fully bloomed flower, the necklace shimmers at the sun's sunlight. The sun and snowflake together under the beautiful weather.