The Uninvited Guest.

Underground love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another Monday morning arrived, hundred and thousands of Seoul workaholics are rushing off grumpily to their work as it was raining heavily outside. However, it does not really affected everyone in that particular town as it was just another lovely morning in the underground apartment for an unusual couple.

 

 

"Good morning sweetheart" Mino called out to his girlfriend cheerfully who was busy making breakfast for both of them. Following the scent from the kitchen, Mino walked towards Irene who was able to make wonders with his limited ingredient supplies and cooking equipment. 

 

 

"Good morning Mino-yah." Guess it was the effect from last night, even not by looking Irene could sense his beaming presence right before he hugged her waist from behind, she immediately turns away from her work shortly to steal a quick kiss from him.

 

 

"Mmm, it's raining outside; you have to be back by noon for your photoshoot right?" Kissing the back of her head, Mino squeezed her tighter as he was reminded that his precious was about to leave soon.

 

 

Irene let out a little smile and nodded towards him, she totally knew Mino's reluctance. Even she was not ready to get back to reality yet. Not that she was lazy for her career but going back simply meant another difficult escape and a long time needed to meet Mino again. Irene just wanted to spent more time with him. Mentally she sighed, never she knew one day she will have this "clingy" side of her as well. It's a big deal for her since she was known as an ice princess in the past.

 

 

"Are you worried baby? Don't be, I'm sure if you keep your glow from last night till the photoshoot, your pictures are going to turn out to be more than fine. Readers would think you are an angel descended from heaven!" As usual, Mino would not allow Irene to be upset.

 

Earning a pinch on his cheek, Mino still helped Irene to place the pancakes and honey on the table. Before he dig into his feast, he never forget to use his polaroid to record his precious moment. Across the table, Irene rest her face on her arms, wanting to ask something that she was curious since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter