I Have a Plan!

Underground love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Right before Mino could return to the Winner's dorm. His head is already hurting so much from thinking. He hated to. To make up excuses and think of better ways in explaining himself and providing solutions. All thanks to the great Kim Young Min, Mino had to face the death of him. Surely after this is done Mino will be writing alot of diss songs about him, but before that he has to settle something more important:

 

The unbearable Seung Yoon's nagging, evil maknae Tae Hyun's sacarsms, unlimited chances given to his rap mate Seung Hoon to make fun of his misfortune. But then again theres a little relieve passing through Mino's sigh when he thought of Mr. Nice guy, Jin Woo. That will help him get through this tough times. At least a little more bearable Mino thought. Rumours has it all, and its proven to be true for Mino. 

 

After 10 minutes of contemplating by the door, Mino punched in the pin code and headed into the dorm that he has not been staying for some time. As much as he is worried about himself, a little thought of how Irene was coping with the news crossed his mind because he knew s are not going to take the news easily. Once he entered, Mino looked at the teddy bear that greeted him with a smile, which looks a little ridiculous for the moment. Besides Mino and the smiling bear, the house was in dead silence and there was no sign of anyone. 

 

"He..hello?" he called out in much confusion.

 

Whack! In no time at all, Mino was bashed and ambushed from behind. From price of the pain he received, he definitely knew who it was. 

 

"Yah! What the- Kang Seung Yoon! I told you I am here to talk."

 

"There's nothing to talk about when you are hiding so much from us! Boys! Attack!" The leader cried out when an elbow attack. 

 

"No-" 

 

"Jin Woo Hyung, as much as we would like to obey your orders, please this once let me punch him." Even the diva maknae, Tae Hyun is taking his chance to land merciless punches on poor Mino, who was already cringed into a ball on the sofa enduring all the pain from his band members. However he didn't defend nor get angry because he knew he deserve this. After 10 long deadly minutes for him, they had decided that they had punished him enough physically, and what comes next is the mental torture than fears Mino even more.

 

Even there were no words of exchance, the boys acted in sync. Both maknaes dragging him through the sidewalk to his room. While Seung Hoon snatched Mino's Saint Laurent backpack and rambled through it. From a corner of the room, Mino saw Jin Woo only hopelessly looked at him, pitying how they were treating him as if he was some kind of criminal. 

 

On the other hand, Mino laid there helplessly while he watch the members mumbling curse words and going through his bag and finally flipping his wallet furiously. At first he thought it was not a big deal until Seung Hoon made a drastic statement.

 

"Oh my god! He used it! Hyung!! He used it!"

 

"What? Stop screaming like a girl, what was it he had used?"

 

"The.. .."

 

With the queue of the words coming from Seung Hoon's words, Mino realized the trouble that he has been set into. Without waiting for their reaction, he sprinted off the room and created another series of chaos in the Winner's dorm. Seems like he has a long explaination to do and tell them his plan in handling the issue but for now, its better for him to let them do what they deserve to.

 

"Yah! Hold up there Song Mino! You better give us an explanation about you and Irene!!!"  

 

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ 


As things were not going smoothly for Mino, it was about the same for Irene. Even though the members had known their relationship before this, yet the situation here was much gloomy and tensed in the SM Entertainment's dance practice room.

 

Once they were done with their photoshoot earlier this morning, their manager Tae Yong were throwing tantrums around and giving Irene a very difficult time. The usual cheerful Red Velvet vibe was totally drenched by the news, he kept complaining about her poses and anything if it was even possible. At first it brought the other members into confusion but once they were hit by reality. The members were scared by the way Tae Yong conveyed the news to them.

 

"Do you know it's wrong to date a guy from YG? Are you serious Irene? Did you ever thought of your members' hardwork to debut and reputation of SM? STOP being so selfish!" Followed by his fearful statement, the manager flinged his jacket towards the ground and left the room with a loud slam agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter