Rain Sound.

Underground love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain, rain go away.. come again another day.

MinoxIrene wants to play.. Rain rain go away.”

 

On the same faithful night, the MinRene couple initially planned to sneak out for a walk at the theme park, but they were forced to stay home, knowing how severe the storm would get.

 

Irene slouched herself against Mino like a couch just like how he did towards the real ones. On the single sized couch, Mino laid there scrolling his iPad while Irene is sandwiched in between, watching. Since their birthday celebration was partially ruined, both of them already dressed themselves in pajamas even though bedtime is still far away.

 

With loads of time to spend, the couple keyed in their own names randomly in the search engine and performed a lot of miracles from there. The sad thoughts had been long gone since the underground apartment was filled with laughter. Irene rolled against her stomach cracking up as she watched the fan-compiled video “Mino speaking English” and “Winner’s Mino Funny Moments”. There was not much difference of him compared to being on screen, he is naturally funny and dumb to be exact.

 

“Yah, don’t act like this is your first time watching this. You must have stalked me a lot in Youtube and Naver.” Embarrassed with her reaction, Mino lifted the iPad high enough to disable her short arms from grabbing it. While the little blonde figure was only catching nothing but air, Mino’s stomach hurt so much from laughing at the sight of it.

 

“Look, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter