Bubble Trouble

Underground love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author whispers: *Flashback*

 

“Gayo Daejun rookies, your show is almost time please queue and get ready!”

 

The backstage was chaotic during the Music show and Irene was there reminiscing her lines, she was supposed to be focused on the crumpled paper she was holding but her eyes could not stop peeking towards the other direction where a bunch of charismatic guys was. They looked so chilled. Joking around as if they were not going up stage any soon. Not knowing why, Irene was being so self-conscious in front of these super rookies.

 

“Unnie! Unnie! They all looked so cute right, I wonder if all of them are single?” Joy pulled the girls over whispering but failed to keep her excitement down.

 

“Nam Tae Hyun and Kim Jin Woo are so not YG-style but they are so good looking. Wendy is so lucky to be paired up with him.”

 

Irene stared at them in disbelief. At a moment like this her girls are acting like female high school girls spazzing over cute boys. Plus they are not ordinary guys, they are… their so called rivals.

 

“Irene, how about your partner? How can he be so cute and cool at the same time? See how his expression changed on stage and off stage. No wonder they said he is the bluff king.”

 

The truth is she didn’t liked him in particular, because he only laughed when he accidentally hit her head during rehearsals. That pair of straight white teeth that Irene wishes to smash with her fist. He was so tall that his hand landed on her head twice when dancing behind her. Irene felt miserable when they were paired up, it made her looks so much tinier. Gosh, don’t the producers had any sense of height? Irene rolled her eyes over the thought and step up to the stage to face the person messing with her head.

 

The whole performance went well, Irene successfully kept her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter