S E V E N : Red

Star-crossed Killers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Haera

-

 

There was never a use for arguing with my father. No, not with a man as emotionless and  cruel as him. The man’s heart was made of steel, literally.

“Watch your language Haera. You are still a lady,” my father scolds and it does no help to my boiling temper. I grit my teeth and clench my fists in fury. This week couldn’t get anymore ier. I hadn’t even known the guy for more than two ing seconds and judging from the way we met, or in other words, manhandled each other, I’d probably kill the damn idiot even before we reach the altar.

My shoulders fall in defeat and I glare at my father with deep hatred.

“Don’t question my decision, Haera, because it is final. You need not to worry about it any further because Jong-in, here, has guaranteed me your safety.”

I roll my eyes at the indictment. The damn bastard was more likely to put my in danger rather than protect me.

“Of course he did,” I mutter under my breath, audible enough for just me to hear.

“What was that, Haera-ssi?” Kai says in an annoyingly mocking tone, but I decide to let it go because the idea of murdering my own future husband in front of my overly sensitive father didn’t feel right.

“Nothing. I’m going to fetch the rest of my stuff,” I shot back, turning around to make my way up the stairs.

The er was pushing my limits and he’d soon find out how far those limits go any second now. My irritation sky rockets as I walk up the grand staircase, and I feel his overly large ego and annoying presence trailing behind me. Yes, his ego is ing big enough to sense, even from a mere centimeters away.

“Wanna give me a house tour?” he says in a light, happy tone that makes me want to choke him. We reach the second floor and I turn right to enter the east hallway.

“Have you heard of anyone one dying from being pushed off the second floor of a mansion?” I mutter, my hands still balled into fists from extreme irritation.
I didn’t care if he was extremely attractive. No, I’m not a ing weak woman and I refuse to let a man’s allurement distract me from my desires, especially not this twit.

“Now, now, princess, wouldn’t want another reprimanding from your father now, do you?”

My jaw ticks in vexation and I wanted nothing more than to push him down the stairs and watch him plummet to his death.

I stop at the double doors of my room and and turn, arms crossed in determination, to meet his eyes with my glare.

“What’re you up to exactly?” I say, narrowing my eyes at him. He gives me a cocky, amused smile and crosses his arms, emphasizing his toned arms.

“Well, I was actually hoping to help you pack, you know? I was kinda excited to see your underwear drawer and maybe-----”

I push him against the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter