E L E V E N : Revenge

Star-crossed Killers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two empires, both similar in prestige

In the fair city of Seoul, where we lay our scene

An old grudge healed by new matrimony

Where two are hand in hand

Do with marriage bound by their parents

A pair of crazy, psychotic, and stubborn killers

Born by rivalry

Fall in love

 

 

Kim Haera

-    

I’ve held a gun countless times, I have never once winced pulling the trigger. Never in my life have I batted an eye killing a human being. I barely gave a if blood ran down my fingers. Even when the Reds killed my mother, not one tear ever shed down my lifeless eyes at her funeral. Nothing in this world has ever gotten me thinking twice about whatever I was doing. All my decisions were precise. My life was precise. Until this moment.

I stood at the end of the altar, gripping the wrapped handle of the luscious bouquet of cotton white roses in my sweaty hands. I’d never imagined that the one thing in this world that would ever get me second guessing my damn self worth was this moment as I stood in front of the eyes of the heads and elders of the Kim and Exo Clan, my worthless brother, and my merciless father. I couldn’t grasp the thought that in a matter of minutes, seconds even, I will not only be Kim Haera, ruthless leader of the Kim Empire, but also the wife to the most notorious boss of the Exo Clan, Kim Jong-in.

My hands got sweatier as realization started to consume me. I did not notice my father’s piercing gaze as he waited for me to curl my arm and entwine it with his. I did not notice Junsu’s disgusted gaze as he realizes that the throne will officially be mine within a matter of minutes. I did not notice Kai’s mother’s wide grin as she watched me take the first few steps down the soft velvet carpet leading to the front of the church. No, I didn’t notice anyone but the deep brown eyes that had the same uncertainty as mine.

Kai stood next to Suho, with his flawless face and chiseled jawline only compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter