the wedding part 2

the proposal

Slowly, the couple were face to face.Jihyo smiled as jongkook gently held her hands as they turned to face jaesuk.

"I will forever love and care for my partner no matter what happens..." "I will be by my partner's side forever until I die..."They said their marriage vow as jongkook stared at jihyo dreamily as jaesuk said," Please sign the certificate" they signed the certificate happily as jaesuk said,"I pronounce both of you as a couple.You may exchange rings and kiss." Jong kook slipped the ring into jihyo thin slender finger as jihyo slipped the ring into jongkook warm finger. Softly they kissed under the beautiful sunlight. Everyone applauded loudly as the couple kissed. 

1 year later...

"ARGHGHGhhhghgh!!!!!KIMJONGKOOK!!!U COME HERE NOW!U TY BASTARD!!!" Jihyo screamed as she tugged on jongkook hair tightly.She was obviously using more strength to pull jongkook hair than pushing."U rotten little !One wasn't enough?!I have 2 little bastards to give birth to!!!"Jihyo cursed as she pushed. "I can hear jihyo cursing..."sukjin exclaimed,"I pity jongkook hyung!NOT!" Kwangsoo laughed as the gang laughed at jongkook who obviously was being tortured in the delivery room along with jihyo who was suffering from the pain of giving birth. "A baby girl! Jihyosshi please push further,the baby boy's head is out already! A little more!" The nurse said calmly as jihyo grabbed jongkook hand as squeezed it tightly before letting out a anguish scream.

A few hours later...

Jong kook brushed jihyo hair to the side as he stared at his two precious twins who slept quietly craddled in jaesuk and sukjin's arms...

Hello!I'm like since I am more free,I decided to update!^^please comment if u would like more of spartace moments after having children or I will stop in a few chapters...:) 💟🔚