Finally the proposal^^

the proposal

That man is our Han namja^^ jihyo smiled as she stared expectantly as jongkook hardly did such beautiful things unless it was a special occasion like her birthday. Jongkook hands ran smoothly on the piano keys as a familiar note entered the still air, he sang "Man are all like this"*inserts lyrics (I will put it soon, after I get some connection^^) Jihyo laughed as her eyes welled with tear. She was extremely touched my her man's actions. His mosquito voice pierced the air as it touched jihyo's heart. 

Jihyo's Pov 

I'm so touched by oppa actions! He is like so handsome in that suit amongst the flowers^^ After the song, he slowly stepped down the steps towards me, butterflies fluttered around in my stomach every inch he moved. The butterflies were those beautiful kind, fluttering gracefully as they flew around my stomach. Unknowingly my lips curled into a sincere smile as oppa walked towards me. Step by step. 

He walked until he was in my radius before he said with that beautiful sincere voice of his. "Men are all like that, but I will be different, I will stay by your side, protecting you, love you, support you and be by your side for eternity." I held my breath as I waited for that question.

"Will you marry me?" He said as he got on one knee.His eyes sparkled like the moon hanging above us in the sky. He literally looked like the star in the sky.I haven't even realised I hadn't be breathing until now.

Jong kook pov

Say Yes!Jihyo's eyes were of a crescent moon, sparkling like the moonlight. It reminded me of how I fell in love with her. That smile she gave as her eyes formed that crescent moon. Her girly laugh of happiness every time she won a mission and that angry little playful smile she wore as she pulled my hair every time she was annoyed at me. I have no idea how I said those 4 words without a hitch. All I know now is that this is the first time I loved someone so earnestly. To the point that I could give up everything for her. Last time I dated, I was pretty out of sorts every time the lady held my hands, her smile was pretty just not as unique as jihyo. It lacked jihyo's energy her happiness. I guess that was why we broke up after I pointed it out and she got upset. But right now that smile that capture my heart was in front of me. I just need a simple word to make my life perfect. " Yes, I will marry you" Jihyo's angelic voice broke my thoughts. wait what?! Did she just said yes?! 

Jihyo pov

I smiled as I saw jongkook dumbfounded face.He then sprung into action as he slipped a beautiful ring onto my finger. It was the exact ring on the sketch he drew! I hugged him as he hugged me back. 

No one pov

Jong kook leaned in as he kissed Jihyo softly in a deep kiss. Jihyo smiled as they locked lips...

=) and yay I'm finally back!!!^^ I have a test like tomorrow but I figured out that I HAVE to write this:')So sorry for not updating, I'm really failing my tests...i gonna flunk the next one...:'( wish me luck...

Happy shipping^^ We need our Jong kook to take the initiative to pop the question!!! He is not getting younger!Pls Oppa:) ( it doesn't matter who is that lucky girl, but I really hope it's jihyo!Same for our mongji^^)