I guess it really was fate...

the proposal

Imagine jihyo to be high schooler and jongkook in training to become turbo

Rain dropped down heavily as jihyo ate bimbimbap. She smiled happily as she looked at a beautiful pink card dotted with hearts. "I hope that cute oppa would like me." Happily she opened her umbrella and walked out before a huge gust of wind blew and her umbrella toppled. "Aish what the heck is wrong with the rain! It's going to wet my card!" She muttered a long line of curses as she held the umbrella tightly while dashing to a specific house. Which is her neighbour house where her cute oppa stays at. Unknown to her, jongkook who had just finished training had came out for a break and noticed jihyo. He laughed at her crudeness and was pretty enchanted by her boldness. Smitten, he nearly ran into a door. Startled and embarrassed,  he opened the door and into the snack stall and bought some fishcake skewers.

Jihyo knocked at the door of her supposedly man on white horse door. It swung opened with the man standing lazily at the door. "What!" Jihyo took out the card and smiled a shy smile. "Ottoke I don't date fat ugly girls like you!" He smirked as he grabbed the card and threw it onto the wet ground and slammed the door shut. Jihyo stood there in the rain, the umbrella hung loosely on the palm touching the ground. Tears fell and she wasn't sure whether the card was wet because of the floor or the ground. She stood there numbly before running to her house and cried while sitting on the swing. Normally her mom would have comforted her but her mom was overseas and her dad was working overtime. She cried softly as she swung loosely on the swing. Thud! She heard something but she was so listless she couldn't bother to look up to see. She just went on crying. But weirdly, she felt no raindrops on her and a jacket over her arms. But she couldn't care less to look up since she assumed it was her brother. 

It continued for an hour. Until the rain stopped jihyo looked up about to nag at her brother before she noticed a bulky man. He was definitely attractive a million times more handsome than that rotten bastard.she stared wide eyed, shocked. Jong kook merely smiled as he closed his umbrella. "Done crying?" He teased with smiling eyes. Instantly for some reason, jihyo felt better. But the reality hit her. She was a fat ugly girl. She cried as she pulled jongkook shirt to her eyes. "I was dumped!! He said I am ugly and fat! I'm useless! !" Jongkook used his large hands and pushed jihyo's head to his embrace. "Nope! I think you are not ugly or fat. You have every right to be loved. Don't be affected by this jerk." Jihyo suddenly realised she was using someone else clean clothes to wipe her tears, someone else jacket was on her and he was wet because of her! She jumped up and started apologising, rushing into the house to grab towels to dry the wet man in front of her. Slowly the image of this man sank in, he was really muscular and handsome. His eyes were tiny but twinkled. Every part of him was perfect and fabulous. What a gorgeous human! She thought. "Nice to know I'm gorgeous." Jongkook laughed. OMO! jihyo thought: did I just say my tights out loud?! I'm so crazy!!! She banged her hand onto the swing,"pabo ya!!!" Jongkook secretly smiled at her cuteness before he realised his break was nearly over. He was utterly disappointed, he wanted to spend more time with this interesting person who he seemed to like."If you are wondering how I came here, I came through the opened gate! And i kind of walked pass and saw you crying so i came!And keep the jacket! I have to go for my training! Bye!!!" He babbled as he rushed to the building. Aish! I must have sounded like a idiot! Jongkook thought as he slapped his hand across his face before heading to the training room, soaked. Jihyo was super surprised before she took the jacket and towels to wash. She was sure she liked that mysterious man who came to comfort her.

A few years later after Turbo made its debut and got famous. Jihyo screamed with a huge heap of fans at the live concert of turbo! "JONGKOOK OPPA!!! JJANG!  I LOVE YOOOOUUUU!!!" She screamed as she hugged herself with the jacket jongkook gave. Smiling softly she declared she would become famous so one day she could meet her oppa. 

Present×××

"So this was why I trained to become famous so I could meet your father." Jihyo giggled as she explained to her twins. Jihoon kissed his mother goodnight before he fell asleep beside sleeping jongkook. Jihye laughed as she hugged jihyo and said happily, "omma! I finally found a nice oppa juuussttt like appa!" She snuggled into the embrace of jihyo who snuggled to jongkook. Well it was like fate I met this man...

×××

I hope this chapter is better than the previous. Anyways, I love to see comments so go ahead and comment! For the silent readers, please subscribe ^^ I might be making a short story about spartace in josean dynasty... I am not sure... If there is good response I will go ahead and pen one down :) ALL FEEDBACK IS WANTED <3 spartace and all of u all^^