the wedding

the proposal

The wedding bells chimed as the outdoor wedding area was beautifully decorated...Flowers of rich colors and fragrance lined the aisle with rose petals dotting the table at the end.There laid a marriage certificate waiting to be signed.A beautiful pavilion was at the end with jongkook standing in front of the table and jaesuk behind the table."wait till u see her~" haha teased as jongkook shifted awkwardly as he twisted his hands...

A few hours ago,

Cameras flashed as the couple made their way to a conference hall. "I have been dating with jihyo since 2012 and we have decided to get married later this day." "Please congratulate us.."jihyo smiled as jongkook tightened his grip on her hands.Now the world knows about them,even if there would be anti fans, they would face the challenges together as one...

In the bride personal room, jihyo bit her lip as she recited the marriage vow over and over again."eonni!Stop already! It won't make anything better!"Lizzy exclaimed as she brushes on extra makeup. "Noona! U look gorgeous! I bet jongkook will be so happy!!!" Kwang soo laughed as jongki tickled him. Soon would the wedding start.

"Let's welcome the bride!"Gary shouted as jihyo slowly made her way to her husband.She radiated with happiness as jongkook smiles ear to ear...

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating!!!😥(╯︵╰,)I have been so bz with exams... But don't worry I will update soon:) 💞