A little day in the park and a little future

the proposal

The sunlight shone brightly on the gleaming teeth of Jong kook as he pushed the double pram with his two little kids giggling away while fiddling with toys. Jihyo laughed happily for her twins were healthy and fine. The doctor had said that being twins could have some danger of one of them having the danger of disability as Jihyo was rather weak throughout the pregnancy. However, the doctor was sure this pair of twins were going to be alright since they can laugh and hear all right. "Oh! It's time for your milk!"Jihyo exclaimed as she took out two bottles, one pink one blue for her little babies. "Come jihye ahh~ time for your milk" Jong kook smiled as he picked the little girl up. She smiled a toothless smile as she closed her eyes while drinking from the milk bottle. Jihyo cradled Jihoon as he led from the milk bottle softly. They sat down on a red checkered picnic mat as the babies drank their milk. After that, they put the soundly asleep babies to the pram. Jong kook pushed the pram back and forth gently as the 2 kids fell asleep. Jihyo hugged Jong kook as she took out the sandwiches she prepared. "You might get stomachache..."Jihyo warned as Jong kook ate the sandwich. "It's okay, I have a beautiful wife to nurse me back to health... why not?"Jong kook teased as he bit a huge part of the chicken sandwich. 

Jihyo stuck out her lower lip as she rested her head on Jong kook shoulders. " I don't want you to be sick..." Jong kook laughed as he reassured her that he would not. They smiled at each other in each other's embraces as they looked happily at the scenery...

4 years later...

"Omma! We are home~" Jihye and Jihoon chorused in sync as they took off their shoes and put them on the shoe rack. Jihyo hugged the 2 kids as she took off her apron and said,"Your birthdays are tomorrow...Aren't you having a little party? Go on and prepare, Dream would be coming to take you two out to shop for goodie bags for your friends." " Thank you Omma! Can we visit appa later, in the studio?" "Why not?" Jihyo smiled as she hurried the kids to their rooms. In the quiet city of An yang, Jong kook and Jihyo had bought a little traditional cottage for their family of 4. Jihyo loved the quiet life as most paparazzi were in the city area and the cottage was located in a quiet location with hardly any celebrities living close by so it was perfect. Jihyo had taken on lesser projects in order to take care of her children while Jong kook focused more on his music career so he could spend more time with the family.

Tak! Tak! Dream banged on the wooden door before two cuddly 5 yearolds burst out giggling and clinging on him. "You haven't ate right! " "nope!!!" Jihoon shouted as jihye rubbed her empty stomach. "Lets go eat then, what about jajangmyun?" The twins nodded happily as they held Dream's hand tightly.

meanwhile, Jong kook was at the music studio recording his new album. He smiled as he little packet of seeds he had finally acquired from jeju island for Jihyo. Jihyo loved planting flowers and he finally got the seeds of a rare flower from jeju island. His phone vibrated as he picked up his old Nokia phone. "Yes?" "Oppa! The kids are coming to the studio after buying goodies with Dream, remember to drop dream off at haha's restaurant!" Jong kook said," yes my wife who is busy cooking my favourite herbal chicken for dinner..." he could hear jihyo's laugh as she said,"be home soon! Make sure you pay Dream for the kids' lunch and goodies!" She hung up as she left the pot to simmer. Jong kook said under his breath softly,"that naggy wife!" With a smile, he continued his recording...

After eating jajangmyun, the trio headed to buy the goodies. "Jaeha, Minhee, Ga In..." Jihoon muttered softly as he dropped the packer of marshmallows into the cart. "Wah, u have a lot of friends Jihoon...what about jihye? "Dream questioned. "Oppa I don't talk to anyone in class..." Dream freaked out and said,"yeh?! Is anyone leaving you out? Tell Oppa and I will go find that kid!" "Ani, it's that I can't talk to many since I like sketching but everyone likes playing other things than sketch..."Jihye sighed as Dream patted her head, "You got Oppa! "Jihye hugged Dream's side as she held his hand tightly.

×××

I'm back*officially! I can type alright and so here I am! This is probably longer than usual...anyways, I will be using all of the submitted names for cameos and other stuff (♡) thanks for submitting^^ I am going to write more about their children and maybe end this ff soon:'( but anyways~ comment and up vote and subscribe! 

All comments are wanted!!! As long u aren't rude...:) ^^Cya