Preparation~

the proposal

"Hyung! Finally you will propose! So, hyungs got any suggestion? I suggest a romantic one!"kwangsoo said. "Yah, of course it has to be romantic! What are you thinking? A what about you marry me question? You'r really crazy!"jaesuk retorted."why not? I asked byul to marry me in the car..."haha blurted out.*everyone rolls eyes. 

Meanwhile, at home...(ji hyo pov)

Why isn't oppa back yet...Don't tell me they went to drink??? Without me?! Aish! Just sleep, I have a drama to shoot at 7, better sleep first.But...what is he doing? I really have to call him."yah!why aren't you back???"I asked."mianhe, I am having a talk with the guys, don't worry I'm not drinking, just relaxing and taltalking.Go and sleep yeobu, I know you have to go for a drama shoot~"at least he remembered about my schedule. And I can hear sukjin blabbering at the back with Gary's laugh.it should be fine.just sleep ji hyo...

"Yaah~you have a caring and sticky girlfriend at home.so lucky!"Jong kook laughed as he penned down a idea."what about a beautiful light show, and something...fireworks? "Ani! Add a cute child to bring a note like:look in front~""ye!!! Add a beautiful song!" pretty soon, the whole proposal plan was written out."daebak! I love it ,"Jong kook said. 

Later on, ji hyo woke up to a soft peck on her lips," oppa? You are back?" Jong kook laughed as he said,"ani~sleeping beauty was asleep when I came, I just went to sleep before cooking breakfast, come out now." Ji hyo smiled as she held his hand as they went to the kitchen. He had prepared pancakes with Nutella on it.while for the health wart himself, the famous chicken and chicken milkshake. Ji hyo laughed as she wondered why he liked such things.they shared a close breakfast. Jong kook laughed as he popped a strawberry into ji hyo mouth. then ji hyo dressed up nicely to meet her Co star, hyunbinnie! "Don't get jealous~"ji hyo giggled as Jong kook face wrote displeasure as he sees how close they were from TV. She smiled as she hugged Jong kook before she pit on her heels.Jong kook smiled as he kissed her good bye before the clumsy blank ji tries walking fast while wearing high heels.she was about to be late for the drama shooting with her ultimate idol! As Jong kook sees ji hyo go into her car with her manager, he started to plan for the big day, which is in 3 days time, the special day when they first met on family outing... (iI'm sorry but I'm not sure when they filmed it on, but just bear with me:þ)

Ji hyo giggled happily as hyunbinnie cracked a joke.she really is a fan girl...just after, hyunbinne asked if she have a boyfriend. "Yeh? Why do you ask? ""Because i noticed you keep typing and smiling into the phones.also you never go to the outside gatherings."ji hyo flushed red as she realised a lot of times, during breaks, she would be chatting with Jong kook."yes,i do have a boyfriend. Don't tell anyone, but it's Kim Jong kook" Hyunbinne smiled as he said,"it's a secret"

meanwhile, Jong kook is designing a beautiful ring for ji hyo, last time he gave eunhye was because he had to bring xman ratings up thus so, luckily ji hyo understands.He smiled as he drew a pretty heart shaped ring with the gold ring stating jh♡jk.ajk.a diamond is at the top. he used ji hyo other rings to figure out her ring size even though he knew it by heart.well, it had to be prefect. " please book ××× park at night, also prepare lighting and fireworks" this is really going to be a magical proposal^_^

hello!:) I'm so sorry, my results are so bad*cringes, and so I couldn't find time to type out the story:'(please forgive me•.•anyways, feel free to comment and please subscribe:) ( I don't really want to put subscribers only since I think you should be given a choice:) so I'd u like this please subscribe! ^_^

oh btw, on episode 238, I think I saw a spartace moment! They were hiding at the same place in the staff there

Please subscribe and comment!!!♡♡♡