goodbye?

Second Chance is Enough

 

4 months had passed. Donghae and Tiffany; Sunny and Sungmin; Sooyoung and Hangeng are in relationship while Henry is courting Yuri.

Sunny: hey guys I want to tell you something.

Eunhyuk: tell it.

Sunny: let’s just wait for the others.

They came..

Sungmin: Yah! Sunny-ah! It’s our monthsary remember?

Sunny: of course, how could I ever forget that?

Taeyeon: hey remember the day when Sunny tell us that Sungmin is his boyfriend?

*FLASHBACK*

Yuri: hey guys!

Taeyeon: chocolate again?

Yuri: Henry gave it.

Tiffany: Yah Sunny! Are you planning to let Sungmin wait for one year just to be your boyfriend?

Sunny: what are you talking about, I’m his girlfriend.

Yoona: since when?

Sunny: last night?

Sooyoung: and you’re not telling us?

Sunny: I’ll tell you, I just waited Yuri to come.

Yuri: that’s why he’s so happy today.

*end of Flashback*

Yuri: so, what’s the news Sunny?

Sunny: my dad and mom came. I’m going to Seoul for 2 months and 2 weeks.

Sungmin: mwo?!

Sunny: stop over reacting, it doesn’t suit you.

Sungmin: really? Mian.

Yoona: school year is going to end.

Sunny: I hope I can go back before the recognition. I’ll leave after class.

The class end all of them went to the bus station to say goodbye to Sunny.

Sunny: I’ll just sent message via e-mail, or text messages.

Henry: take care of yourself Noona!

Sunny: goodbye!

Sungmin: I’ll miss you!?

Sunny smiled and waved goodbye.

 

 

2 months and 2 weeks passed but still no sign for Sunny, no one knows anything about her since she left, even Henry.

The vacation passed still no sign of Sunny, they’re already 3rd year in the middle school (juniors).

Hangeng: I can’t believe it, we’re juniors!

Sooyoung: we’ll have junior and senior promenade!

Sungmin came holding his tray of food.

Sungmin: Where’s Henry?

Eunhyuk: he’s absent. He’ll be here later

Yuri look disappointed.

Sungmin: missing Henry?

Yuri: ani, I miss Sunny, soooo much!

Awkward silence dominates their place.

Donghae: where’s Tiffany?

Yoona: she’s coming.

Tiffany: guys! You can’t believe this!

Donghae: why are you running?

Tiffany sat

Tiffany: I heard that Sunny is back!!

Taeyeon: (catching her breath) ne, she’s here! I talk to her  a while ago

Sungmin: Eotokke?

 

Sunny’s POV

I was back, I meet Bora on my way, and we had a small conversation.

Bora: I miss you Sunny!

Sunny: so what’s the news?

Bora: the news is, Sungmin, He’s starting to go back to his old self now.

Sunny: mwo?

Bora: I heard that you don’t have any communication with them. In that short time, we had a new student named Mina, and she became..

Sunny: became what?

Bora: Sungmin’s girlfriend..

Sunny: mwo?

Bora: they’re in relationship for just 1 month then Mina go back from where she came from that leads to their break up, after their break up, I heard Dasom ask him who is his girlfriend now and he tells that it’s you.

Sunny: thank you for that info.

Bora: please don’t told him that I tell you this huh?

Sunny: ne, you can trust me.

 

I don’t want to see him again, but I need to confirm if it is true, I talk to Taeyeon this morning but she doesn’t tell anything,

End of POV

Sunny went to the schools’ cafeteria.

Yuri: Sunny-ah!

Sooyoung. Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon run and hug her.

Yoona: we miss you!

Tiffany: Bogoshipo!

Sooyoung: let’s sit.

Yuri: what happened to you?

Sunny: Nothing. Where’s Henry?

Yuri: molla.

 “should I ask or not?” Sunny thought

Yoona: okay, let’s play. Here’s the question. If your love one cheated on you, what will you do?

Sunny: it’d be better it he admits what he did.

Eunhyuk: what about you Sungmin?

Sungmin: same as hers.

Sunny: since we’re speaking about cheating, are you hiding me something?

Tiffany: hiding about what?

Sunny stands.

Sunny: Sungmin-sshi, who’s your girlfriend right now?

Sungmin: you of course.

Sunny: I’d like to ask you one thing, please answer it honestly.

Sungmin stand up.

Sunny: did you ever cheated on me while I was not around?

Sungmin: of course no.

Sunny: are you sure?

Sungmin: yes, very sure.

Donghae stand up.

Donghae: why are you asking that things?

Sunny (starts to cry): Lee Sungmin-sshi, did you ever cheat me?

Sungmin: a~~

Sunny (totally crying): just~~just answer it honestly… jebal? It’s better to tell the truth to make someone cry that to lie to make someone smile.

Sungmin: ne, I cheated.

Sunny: why,, why would you do that? Let me ask you, from the start, are you serious? Or playing me is just your intention?

Sungmin: ani, I was serious, ever since

Kyuhyun: you can’t blame him, we don’t feel your presence this last nine months and now, you just showed up?

Donghae: man is always a man Sunny. It’s your fault, you’re not around so what do you expect a man can do?

Eunhyuk: that’s enough guys.

Sunny: answer me, why does every man need to be a 2 timer?

Hangeng: maybe because, the girl is useless?

Sunny: so I’m useless? Thanks

Sungmin: I’m sorry, that’s why we broke up, I think about you

Sunny: you think about me?

Sungmin: Sunny, you know I love you so much.

Sunny: If you really love and care about me, you will not cheat. And I didn’t believe that you broke up with Mina because of me, you broke up with her because she left this school. I know everything don’t fool me.

Eunhyuk: He just did that because he doesn’t know if you’re interested to him, because you didn’t even communicate with us!

Hangeng: so don’t just stand and cry in front of us because definitely? This is your fault.

Sooyoung: you shouldn’t blame her.

Yoona: your Kingly attitudes are here again. Stop it.

Donghae: It’s really her fault.

Tiffany: everybody’s looking at us, stop it!

Sunny: Mianhae

Yuri: but Sunny, you shouldn’t be sorry.

Sunny: Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae, maybe it’s truly my fault, because I can’t communicate, it’s always my fault. But how can I communicate with you? I don’t have anything, the robbers kill my parents, and they stole everything from the house. I came here because I thought you can comfort me.

Donghae: Sunny, I’m~

Sunny: It’s my fault right? Thank you for everything.

Eunhyuk: We’re sorry to hear that.

Sungmin: Sunny-shi

Sunny: I didn’t expect this, I‘ll just thank you for everything you’d done for me, Sungmin, I think you should just move on, oh, I forgot, you  moved on already.

Sungmin: what do you mean?

Sunny: we’re over. And forget me; forget everything that has something to do with Lee Sunny Jebal?

Tiffany: we can’t do that

Sunny: of course you can, just think that I’m the worst nightmare you’d ever had. Just think that I’m a stranger. I’m totally grateful that I’d meet you. Kamsa Hamnida (bows 900 )

She grabs her bag and run away from them.

Everybody was speechless. The girls also cried for Sunny.

Tiffany: I’ll follow her.

Donghae: Don’t,

Tiffany: And what, I’ll gonna stand here comfortably while thinking that my friend was alone when she needs me? Can’t you hear what she said? She came back for us, because she knew that we can comforted her.

Hangeng: but, can’t you understand? She wants us to forget her.

Sooyoung: Tiffany was right.

Donghae: can you just let her go?

Tiffany: Oh please shut up!

Tiffany run to follow Sunny and the other girls followed her. After few minutes, Henry came

Henry: did you saw Sunny?

Eunhyuk: can you please tell us what happened to her?

Henry: the night she arrives at Seoul, she saw 5 guys climbing at their gate, she told her parents about it, It was too late to call for the cops, the robbers already entered, her parents lock her at their closet, she saw everything, she saw how her parents was murdered. She got out of the closet after a day. She worked in a fishing company, she carry fish containers just to earn money to came back here. She even told me that she just eat once a day

Donghae: that’s why she looks so thin and pale.

Sungmin: But she’s gonna be okay right?

Henry: aniyo, there’s a new rule about the dorm right? Girls cannot share dorm with boys, even if they’re relatives.

Kyuhyun: she can leave at your grandmother’s house

Henry: the house was sold, my grandmother live at Busan.

Hangeng: then she can leave with Sooyoung.

Henry: do you think she’ll agree if she’ll know what you did?

Sungmin: she knew it already.

Henry: Omo? How?

Sungmin: someone told her

Henry: you guys made her situation more badly!

Kyuhyun: we don’t know, sorry

Henry: I’ll let you know, she came back here, to this prestigious school because, she’ll be applying to be one of the Janitress, or canteen helper. Well guys, thank you for your help to comfort her,

 

Henry walk away, leaving them guilty.