let’s analyze

Second Chance is Enough

 

Sungmin’s POV

I think about what they say, did I really like her? It can be. This is impossible. 

Me: Appa!

Dad: ne?

Me: do you have a spare time now?

Dad: ne, why?

Me: can we talk?

Dad: talk about?

Me: some of my friends told me that I like the girl who just transfers at our school.

Dad: how can I help you? Give me some things that you do or feel to her.

Me: ok, let’s analyze this.

Dad: okay, I’ll listen.

Me: at first, I hate her because of the way she talks to me

Dad: what did she say?

Me: she said that, there are things that money can’t buy, and she also said that I need to be hurt by love to realize what the true meaning of it. And also she said that someday I’ll cry in front of her.

Dad: are you trying to bully her?

Sungmin: ne

Dad: why do you do that?

Sungmin: because she pissed me off.

Dad:  It’s not the right thing to do. Maybe she’ll take revenge, she’ll make you love her then leave you. Then, you’ll cry.

Me: ani, she said that she will not take revenge but God will do it. She’s a clever girl but she’s kind, she just focuses on her studies.

Dad: maybe she’s your karma.

Me: I also think of that

Dad: what kind of things you did to bully her?

Me: stick gums on her hair, throw eggs, water balloons and flour, lock her inside the storage room and lastly. she broke her right foot because of me.

Dad: what the hell, why did you do that?

Me: I never thought that she’s riding in her bike.

Dad: okay, so what do you feel when you see her with her foot broken?

Me: I felt sorry for her. I realize that she’s not doing anything bad to me.

Dad: okay, that’s good for you, anything that you feel nervous, your heart beating faster.

Me: ne, yesterday,

Dad: what happened.

Me: remember Henry? He celebrated his birthday, we drank at their house, and he’s the cousin of this girl. She slept at the time of 5 in the morning, and that day will be our examination. She sat beside me, I notice that she’s not feeling well. She excuse herself and go to the comfort room, then I just stand up and excuse myself too, I don’t know the reason why I get out, I just follow her. Then she fainted, I carry her to the clinic. I feel nervous, I think of what will happen, before I came back to our room, I notice that I’m already crying when I imagined that she died or her fever gets worse, that crying moment last for several minutes.

Dad: ok, I think you don’t like her, you love her!!

Me: Appa, I’m serious

Dad: I’m serious too. That’s what I fell when your mother get sick sometimes.

Me: Okay, so, what will I do?

Dad: It’s up to you, but first say sorry to her,

Me: how?

Dad: the place, setting, props you’ll need in that apology mission should fit in her personality.