Copy and Paste?!

Am i Your Replacement ?

Next day of school ! Woke up as usual arrived to Your respective classroom . All of sudden , Your phone rang .

~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~

NEW MESSAGE :

From : Kim Hyun Ah Unnie <3 ! V^o^V

Ahhh !! Kim~~ Mianhae mianhae TT__TT ! i got Cold from yesterday.... cannot attend school for today :(!!!! You need to be alone for the rest of the day in school , mianhae T_T!!

~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~

REPLY MESSAGE :

To : Kim Hyun Ah Unnie <3 ! V^o^V

it's okay Unnie !! i will Visit you later ! Kekekek ~~ rest well for today ^o^!!!! REST OKAY!! DON'T PLAY COMPUTER! :@ *rawr!!* Keke ~ XD

 

~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~♫~

After you send the message ... suddenly someone behind you put their hands on your shoulder .
 
" BOO!
 
" AH ! " You quickly stands up . " UNNIE?! " You give HyunAh a Why are you here expression look .
 
HyunAh cannot stop laughing while holding her stomach . " AISH !!! JINJJA !!!! " You pout .
 
" Hahahaha Mianhae mianhae ! i was bored that's why ~ " HyunAh gives you puppy eyes , You stick your tongue out . Both of you was playing like Choding Kids ! 
 
" KWANGMIN OPPA !!! "
 
" MINWOOO OPPA !!! "
 
" SARANGHAE YO !!!! "
 
* Aish... seriously this girls .... * Kwangmin just walk to his place like a Prince . " An nyeong an nyeong . " Minwoo bow to the girls and smiled which makes them shout more louder .
 
" Ahhh won't they just stop ! " You complain while you and HyunAh covering both of your ears .
 
Kwangmin turn around and saw you . * Right , i'm gonna ask the question later on . * Not long enough Teacher arrived , Students went back to their seats and lesson starts .
 

- RECESS -

" Lets go Unnie ! " You grab HyunAh's arm was ready to go , but someone holds you back . You turn around .

" Young-...Kwang-kwangmin? Y-yes? " You swallow your saliver . * Omo ... * HyunAh thought in her mind .

" Come i need to ask you something . " Kwangmin drag you outside the classroom .

" Yes??... " You keep avoiding looking at his eyes .

" Why do you keep saying YOUNGMIN YOUNGMIN , this name . Com'on i'm KWANGMIN ! and Who the hell is this guy! " Kwangmin ask fiercely .

You tried to control your tears falling off from your eyes and keep quiet .

* Why she seems like she's gonna cry? * Kwangmin thought in his mind .

" YAH ! " HyunAh rush towards you and you hide behind her . " I'm asking her question , could you just back off? "

" Even so , You don't NEED TO Use that kind of tone right ?!

" You ! " , " Kwangmin stop ! " Minwoo pull him back .

" i Done nothing wrong ! i Just wanna know why she keep calling me YOUNGMIN ! "

" I...i... " You couldn't hold it anymore and run away , Your wallet drop on the floor . " KIM ~~ ! " HyunAh chase after you .

" Huh?! What's this ! " Kwangmin gives a What the hell look . Kwangmin saw the wallet on the floor and pick it up open it .

Kwangmin's mouth open big and Stun ... 1 ... 2 ..... 3 .... *BOOM!*

" WHAT IS THIS? WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY ACTUALLY SAME FACE AS ME ?!!! COPY AND PASTE !!?!?!!??! WHY AM I HUGGING HER? I MEAN WHY IS THIS GUY , OMG TOTALLY!!! " Kwangmin totally out of his mind freaking out of what he actually saw You and the Guy same face as him hugging showing a Love sign.

" WHO IS THIS GUY ?! , MINWOO!! " Kwangmin holds the Photo keep pointing at the Guy .

" .... " Minwoo face went nervous which cause Kwangmin to suspect him .

" DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING , MINWOO?! " Kwangmin can't control and keep shaking Minwoo .

" Re-RELAX !!!!! " Minwoo couldn't hold it and said it out to everything to Kwangmin .

 

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Finally update ! Sorry for the late update TT_TT !~~ ,
What if you're the one who saw the person look EXACTLY SAME AS YOU?! XDD