i'm Confuse.... ; but you promised...

Am i Your Replacement ?

Day by day pass , You and Youngmin getting closer and closer .

But you don't know his motive .

While Kwangmin is getting worry day by day ..

-RECESS-

"~~ ah ..." Kwangmin called you .

"Ne-" 

"~~ ! Company me go to the Cafe !" Youngmin suddenly grab your hand and ran to the Cafe .

"~~..." Kwangmin sighed .

"Kwangmin ah don't-" Minwoo was been cut by Kwangmin .

"Don't worry?! This is not the First time !" Kwangmin suddenly raise his voice .

*~~...do you know what you have done?...* Sungjong shook his head .

HyunAh and Lee Joon looked at each other sighed .

~

-AFTER SCHOOL-

"~~ ah , can we go on a Date to-"

"Mianhae Kwangmin .. i promise Youngmin ..." You look down .

"Its a-alright... , Just don't go home late arraso?" Kwangmin peck a kiss your lips .

"arraso!" You giggled and went off with Youngmin .

Youngmin smirks .

"Kwangmin ah..." Sungjong and Minwoo pat Kwangmin's back .

*Nevermind ~~ ... i know ... i know you still Love me , you promised me .. i know...* Kwangmin wanted to cry but he hold it.

~

"Youngmin oppa , where are we going today?"

"mmm... Okay i know!" Youngmin quickly grab your hand sat inside the cab and went off .

Soon both of you arrived to a Mall , which is High class .

" Wo-wow! " You stunned .

"Com'on ! What you waiting for??" Youngmin grab your hand and went inside the mall .

"Mmmm... Try this , this , this and this!" Youngmin pick those dresses for you .

"Uh...Okay..." You took it and went to the changing room .

"Nope ...Change again." Youngmin said .

You sighed and went to change again .

"Nope.."

"No..." 

"Still no ..."

Finally ...

"YES ! This !" Youngmin smile widely . Dress 

"Uh..." You confused , why he keep asking you to try all those expensive dresses..

"Miss , i would like to Have this dress." Youngmin pointed .

After Youngmin paid , you want to change back .

"~~ ! Don't change ! Follow me!" Youngmin grab your hand and walk out from the shop .

"Wae??! i thought you wanna gave this dress for your cousin or something ?" You said while Youngmin still grabbing your hand walking .

"Aish ! Pabo!! I buy this for you!" Both of you stopped and was standing infront of a High Class Restaurant .

"M-me??! Do you know much expensiv-" Youngmin don't let you speak another word and went into the Restaurant seated.

"Oppa ! Are you crazy?? Do you know how expensive is this Restaurant!" You whispered.

"Aish! Don't keep nagging ! i'm treating you , since you already called me Oppa . Now Just eat arraso?!"

*.....* You went slient . 

~

After dinner , both of you decided to go home . While Youngmin bring you home .

"Youngmin oppa , Gomawo for today and this expensive dress..." You look at your dress .

"You're Welcome." Youngmin smiled .

~

*~~ must be at home by now and Surprise that i went to visit her !* Kwangmin smiled to himself , while holding a Box of Rice cake .

Kwangmin don't know but Sungjong , Minwoo , Lee Joon and HyunAh was following him .

"Yah! Minwoo , are you right of doing this??" Hyunah whispered .

"aish! i Just wanna see what will happen maybe we all still can help them both!" Minwoo replied .

"Fine.." HyunAh said .

*Hope nothing bad happens...* Sungjong thought. 

~

"Annyeong Youngmin oppa!" You smiled and turn around was about to go to your house door .

"~~ !" Youngmin grab your arm which makes you to turn around and Youngmin kissed you lips which makes you stunned eye widen .

"OMG!" HyunAh , Lee Joon , Minwoo and Sungjong stunned as well .

"~~...." Kwangmin drop the Rice Cake on the floor , which cause you and youngmin cut the kiss turn saw Kwangmin .

"Kwang-kwangmin..." You actually can't believe what's happening right now ..

"i Can't believe you did this..." Kwangmin mumbled to himself and walk towards you both .

"YOU!" Kwangmin gave a Strong punch towards Youngmin and Youngmin fell on the ground .

"Kwangmin!" The 4 of them came out .

"Youngmin Oppa!" You went towards Youngmin .

"Are you alright?!" You asked , suddenly a pair of hands grab you up .

"~~ !" Kwangmin raise his voice .

"Kwang...min...i...."

"Who do you really Love? Me or Youngmin?" Kwangmin looked into your eyes .

"i...i...i'm confuse..." You voice slowly become more softer ..

"But you Promised...me...." Kwangmin slowly let you go .

"See , Kwangmin . i told you , i don't need to steal her she will just come to me ." Youngmin said .

"~~... i can't believe that you said you are actually confuse??..." Sungjong look disappointed on You .

"i..i..."

"Now You found another Youngmin ! You must be very happy right now eh? i'm just an Replacement to you , since i'm not Youngmin . Good Luck to you then ." Kwangmin walks off .

"Kwangmin!" You cried and knee on the ground , HyunAh hugs you .

"~~" Youngmin wanna get close to you but Sungjong push him away .

"GET LOST ! WE DON'T WELCOME YOU , GET LOST!" Sungjong shouted which makes the others shock except you .

"Relax Sungjong! Chill!" Lee Joon hold back Sungjong prevent him to bash up Youngmin .

"Fine! , ~~ i will come back !" Youngmin got away .

"Bastard..." Sungjong mumbled .

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Finally update ! First day of School today TT ~~ Aigoo...

Will update again ~ :)

Welcome the New Subscribers ~ !:

SeoMinYoung

nomnompandax9

arainspirit 

kpopfreak2010

Ursula

THANK YOU <3 ^___^

 

What will happen to You , Kwangmin and Youngmin? 

What will be the Ending be?

Find out soon !