Vacation ~ !

Am i Your Replacement ?

Weeks pass , You and Kwangmin's relationship is still okay much but you still keep mistake of calling him Youngmin . Finally its Holiday , You all don't want to waste so you all decided to go for a Vacation to Paris , the City of Love ~ !
 

You decided to wear like this , due is Summer right now at Paris !

"Someone looks cute uh!" Kwangmin pitch your nose .

"Yah!!!" You start tickling him .

"THE LOVELY SWEET COUPLE PLEASE COME OUT , WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME FOR THE AIRPLANE!" Minwoo shouted .

"COMING!" You both shouted , you pitch Kwangmin's cheek and ran outside .

You all get into the Taxi and on your way to Airport .

Minwoo sitting beside the Driver , while You and Kwangmin sitting behind Minwoo . HyunAh and Sungjong sitting behind You and Kwangmin .

You starting to get excited for going to Paris ,

"Pikachu , Thunder Bolt !" You suddenly took Kwangmin's hand and play .

All look at you with a What-the expression .

"Awwwww , Okay Thunder Bolt !! MINWOO ! *Zzzzzzzzz*" Kwangmin starts to mess up Minwoo's hair .

"YAH !!! NOT MY HAIR OKAY! Minwoo gave Kwangmin a death glare .

"Oh... Next time you should stick a Paper on your hair and write *Do not Mess my Hair!*" You started to laugh out loud by Kwangmin's sarcastic .

"Keke." Kwangmin peck a Kiss on your cheeks which makes you blush .

"Aww Such a sweet young couple." The Old man drvier said .

You act like nothing happen and wondering around .

"...." Sungjong sighed , HyunAh looked at him and pat his shoulder .

-FLASHBACK-

Through out the whole lesson , Sungjong keeps looking at You and Kwangmin having sweet moments .

*Why my heart become so bitter , out of sudden?* Sungjong touch his chest .

"Anything wrong?" HyunAh asked .

"I Guess , its nothing ." Sungjong replied while smiled .

"Okay.." HyunAh raise an Eyebrown .

*i don't believe his answer.*

Finally , its recess time . You , Kwangmin and Minwoo went to Cafe first while Sungjong is still packing up stuffs .

"Yah , Tell me the truth."

"What truth?" Sungjong look confused .

"~~ ." HyunAh spoke your name out which makes Sungjong heart skip a beat .

"O-oh..."

"Well...its...i don't know either ."

"Don't tell me you....Likes ~~?" HyunAh eyes went widen .

"i-i...i Just don't know alright ! i Just felt super happy when i see her ...i just...just..." Sungjong look down on the floor .

"Sungjong ... Don't be confused , if you like her its fine . Love will pop out anywhere anytime , just Don't make wrong decision alright?" HyunAh smiled .

"Alright... Thanks.." Sungjong gave a weak smile .

-NORMAL POV-

*i'm willing to be her Guardian angel...Secretly...* Sungjong thought and gave a small smile .

Finally you all arrived to Paris ! You and HyunAh got so excited , while the others were still tired from the flight .

"Com'on!! Lets go!!!" You grab Kwangmin and drag to the Taxi .

"Yah wait for me!!" HyunAh pick up her suitcase and bags , accidentally knock till someone .

"Omo! Mianhae mianhae!" HyunAh keep bowing to a Guy .

"Its okay ." The Guy looked at Her and smile .

*Omo....* HyunAh smiled back .

"UNNIE FASTER!!" You shouted .

"Uh OKAY !! COMING!! Mianhae ." HyunAh bow for the last time and ran .

*Such a Cutie.* The Guy smile and went away . 

Soon you all arrived to the hotel to check in .

You and HyunAh shared a room , while Kwangmin , Minwoo and Sungjong shared other room .

"Ahh... FINALLY!! TIRED!" Kwangmin drop his suitcase at the side and jump into the bed .

"ARGH SAME !" Minwoo and Sungjong jumped .

"Yah , Kwangmin . You better take good care of ~~ or else !" Sungjong suddenly said that which make Kwangmin and Minwoo reaction shocked .

"Of course i will , but why you suddenly said that?" Kwangmin sit up .

*Right... weird..* Minwoo head turn aside .

"Just saying , she's like my little sister." Sungjong stick his tongue out .

"Aish..." Kwangmin went back lying to have a rest .

*You better promise .* Sungjong looked at Kwangmin and went back resting .

"Unnie~!!!! Where we going later?" You grab HyunAh's hand and hopping around .

"Lets have a rest first then go for Lunch , okay?"

"Okay!" You smiled , HyunAh ruffs your fringe . 

 

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Tadah ~ ! New Chapter up! ><~~

Ahh.. how i wish i can go to Paris too :( ... LOL!

Enjoy ! Will update soon ^__^~

You better keep your promise .