Death Glare time !

Am i Your Replacement ?

-RECESS-

"Mrs Pikachu Lets go!" Kwangmin quickly grab you away , incase the Youngmin took you . Lee Joon , HyunA and Minwoo follow as well .

"~~ ah , The Youngmin seems not a Good Person . If You do anything to you must tell me arraso?!"

"Ne , Oppa!" You giggled .

"Kim ~~-!" Youngmin was about to chase after you and felt a hand hold him back .

Youngmin was been dragged to a corner inside the classroom .

"Oh! You guys go first , i forgot to take my Wallet !" All nodded and Lee Joon ran back .

"YAH!" Sungjong shouted .

"What? i was about going to have Recess with my Sweetie and You ruin!" Youngmin rolled his eyes and get up .

"WHAT SWEETIE HUH?!" Sungjong grab his collar .

"Why? She's my sweetie of course i call her that , Unless..." 

"You-Like-Her." Youngmin smirks , Sungjong face blushed .

"i-!"

Both of you heard the door is opening and Sungjong quickly act back normal .

"Woah , You guys haven't go down yet?" Lee Joon asked .

"Going now soon ." Sungjong replied .

"Can i Join?" Youngmin smiled like a Innocent Kid .

*You!* Sungjong gave Youngmin a Death Glare .

"Sure , Why not ." Lee Joon took his wallet and Both of you follows him .

When Recess , Youngmin was acting to you sweetly to you . Like You are his Girlfriend than Kwangmin's .

"Yah , You no need to feed Her . She said she can by eat her own ." Kwangmin grab Your Spoon from Youngmin .

*i shouldn't say Sure to Youngmin at first.* Lee Joon obverse the situation , is like HyunA read his mind and gave Him a Smile .

"Thanks." Lee Joon mouth actioned .

Till the recess end to class , Sungjong and Kwangmin can't stop giving Youngmin Death Glare but Youngmin didn't care.

Kwangmin put his arms around Your shoulder and Youngmin keep walking beside close to you .

As walking back to class , You keep heard the other girls whispered to each other about those things that are not true ..

"Argh! How flirt is she , Kwangmin not enough now Youngmin?!"

"Ya!! Now Plus Sungjong too!! He even looks jealous!!" The other girl pointed .

*Sungjong?* Lee Joon looked at Sungjong , Indeed Sungjong looked very jealous and his eyes were seen fire burning . 

You can't take it that Youngmin been so close to you when You don't even really know him .

"Youngmin ah ...." Suddenly you stopped .

"Mmmm , Sweetie?"

"Stop calling me Sweetie-"

"Aww then I Shall call you Baby!"

"No its-"

"Baby~"

"Its-"

"Baby~"

"YAH !" You , Kwangmin and Sungjong volcano bursted .

"Relax relax!" HyunA , Minwoo and Lee Joon calmed the three of you .

"WOULD YOU STOP CALLING ME WHATEVER THAT'S RELATED TO COUPLE?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!! LET ME TELL YOU ONCE AND THAT'S IT !"

"MY-BOY-FRIEND-IS-JO-KWANG-MIN! NOT YOU ! AND I ONLY LOVE HIM! THAT'S IT!" You shouted , everyone was staring at you and the others was stunned.

*Aww....that's my Pikachu...* Kwangmin smiled But Sungjong heart cracked at the same time .

*At least she Love my Cousin Kwangmin than This Young whatever min.* Sungjong sighed .

*Something is not right.* Lee Joon raise an eyebrown while looking at Sungjong .

Someone tap Lee Joon's shoulder , he turn around .

"I will tell you later." HyunA whispered and Lee Joon nodded .

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Jealously Kills XP ~
 
To be continue ~ !
 
i told You , She will be Mine .
 
Is This Fierce enough? LOL!! XD
 
    
 
His big eyes scares me O_O , LOL!~
 
 
Happy Jo Twins ! XD
Yeah i know , BROTHERS FTW ! :P