Refresh the Memories..

Am i Your Replacement ?

" Halmoni i'm back home .. " , " Ahh ~ Welcome back home ~~ ! " You smile and went back to your room restless ...

" An nyeong Halmoni !!! " Hyun Ah went to hug your Grandma , " Haha An nyeong ! " Your grandma pat Hyun Ah's back . Your Grandma (Halmoni) find you moodless..

" Did something happen today Hyun Ah ? " Halmoni ask , " mmm .. Well... " Hyun Ah start to explain what had happen today ..

You shut the door and just fall on the bed , You took the Photo of You and Youngmin and Guitar... beside your Bed on the Table...

- The Refresh of Memories ... -

- How you both met ... -

You were riding a Bicycle rushing to your School , you are getting late !

" EXCUSE ME THANK YOU ! " You keep shouting along while you were riding as fast as you could . The traffic turns red and you had to stop but you couldn't stop at the time !

" AH ! " Suddenly a Guy pull your bicycle stopped and you fall .

" Aish ... Jinja...! " You keep rubbing your , " Who the hell pull my bicycle so hard ! "

" Mianhae mianhae ! i was just trying to save you ! " A Blonde Hair tall guy and hold you up .

" Ah.. Never mind ... At least you saved me , Thanks ! " You bow at him , the Guy smiled and saw your uniform .

" Oh ! You are same school as me ! " You look down at your uniform and his . " Yeah !! Haha Nice to meet you ! I'm Kim ~~ "

" Nice to meet you too ! I'm Jo Youngmin ! " Youngmin gave you a Brightly smile which makes your heart melts , both of you shake hands .

- Last Year Anniversary .. -

it was a Winter Season... its was You and Youngmin's 2 Years Anniversary .

" Yah Youngmin Oppa !!!! " You throw a SnowBall towards Youngmin .

" Aish !!! Naughty girl !! " Youngmin ran towards hug you and both of you fall onto the snow . " Naughty naughty !! " Youngmin starts to tickles you .

" Yah yah !!! Oppa oppa !! Stoppp!!! " You tickle him back , " Hahahaha . " Both of you kept laughing .

" Aww... this couple is so cute !! Play with me too oppa!! " Some random couple laughed and pass by . Both of you looked at each other and giggle .

A Car went pass and *SPLASH!* the snow was all over You and Youngmin , " Ah ! Keke " Youngmin helps to wipe away from your face and getting close to you . You close your eyes .

Suddenly Youngmin pitch your cheeks . " OPPA ! " You shouted , " Hahaha ! You thought i wanna kiss you ?! Bleah!! " Youngmin stick his tongue out .

" YOU !!! " You chase after him , suddenly he stop ! You can't stop your speed and bang till him .

" AHH ! " Youngmin holds you and Kissed your lips , You both giggled .

- How he Died... -

it was Your birthday , Youngmin told you to wait at him at the Han River .

" KIM ~~ ! " Youngmin shouted across from the Road , You turn around .

" JO YOUNG MIN OPPA ! " You shout back waving and jumped . Youngmin was so happy and run towards you without looking is there any cars coming.

" OPPA THERE'S A CAR !!!! " You saw a car coming in a fast speed and tried to run towards him , Youngmin turn aside ...

*BANG!* , " YOUNGMIN!!!!! " You cried ran towards him and hold him up .

" Oppa ! Oppa!! WAKE UP ! PLEASE WAKE UP !! " You keep shouting . The Guy from the car came out and called the ambulance .

" Kim....~....~.....Mian....hae....sa..rang...h..ae...y...o..... " Youngmin hands you a Classic Guitar and... his eyes...closed...

" YOUNGMIN !!!!! " You keep shouting his name out but he didn't reacts.. , " JO YOUNG MIN!!! " You shouted till your voice break , you can't stop crying..

- NORMAL POV -

Your tears just rolls out .. hug the Classic guitar and the Photo . " Youngmin...i wish... the time can turn back..." You whispered to yourself ..

*KnockKnock* , " Kim ~~ ? Hyun Ah Unnie and Halmoni here , Can we come in ? " You said nothing and went to open the door while hugging the guitar and photo..

" Jinja..." Hyun Ah saw your face cried like a baby and went to hug you .

" ~~ Ah .. Looks like you still can't forget... Come my ~~ " Halmoni wipes your tears and bought you to the living room .

" See , my Husband also pass away and i'm Alone too .. i was Like you too last time ... But i thought that even cry also no use... at least i once have a wonderful moments , momeries and had a such Perfect Husband for me .., You are still Young my dear . Move forward , okay? "

You nodded like a Kid and Halmoni , Hyun Ah hugs you .

" Come ! Stop the Depressing moments , Now lets build a Better Future ! " Hyun Ah smile and three of you went to eat Dinner .

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Sorry for the late update ! >< ~ , Ah... refresh the momeries..