Leaving ...

Am i Your Replacement ?

Youngmin was lying on his bed , thinking just now that scene ..

*Am i wrong? ...i felt so ...so...guilty....*

*No...But i got her already! But...Yes..i'm wrong...if i really Love her ... i should Let her be Happy ... i know she Loves Kwangmin..i...i'm Sorry...* Youngmin tears fell out  .

~

All of you went inside to ~~ House , Minwoo told Halmoni everything .

You and HyunAh was in your room .

" ~~ ah... stop crying..." HyunAh pat your back .

"Kwang-kwangmin..." You keep sobbing .

~

*Since ~~ found her Love one , i should Leave . i don't want to stay at this Sadness place memories anymore.* Kwangmin went inside his room , and pack all his stuffs into his Suitcase .

Kwangmin shouted his Servent to come .

"Yes Young master?" The Servent bow 90 degree .

"Buy for me a America Ticket , i will be Flying over there by midnight ." Kwangmin ordered .

"Yes Young Master ." *Maybe i should inform Sungjong Young Master  .* The Servent quickly make his way .

~

11.30pm....

"~~ ah...Why you said you're confuse? I mean .. you already said before that you Love Kwangmin ... or is it because of that Youngmin?.. " HyunAh asked .

You nodded .

"Ah..then must be because Lee Youngmin totally look excatly like Jo Youngmin ...plus even the name ...that's why you thought you Love him right? But i don't think so ...i know ... i know you already put down the feelings of Jo Youngmin already right? Tell me ~~ , When you're outside with Youngmin . What's in your mind?" 

~

Sungjong sighed , He can't believe this is happening...

"Poor ~~..." Halmoni shook her head .

Suddenly Sungjong phone rang , he pick it up .

"Hello?"

"Sungjong Young master , Kwangmin Young Master will be Leaving to America by this Midnight ."

"BOWH?! JINJA?! AISH!!! Arraso arraso! Gomawo." Sungjong hung up the call .

"Minwoo , what time is it now?!" Sungjong got impatient .

"11.51pm , why ?" Minwoo said .

"DAMN IT!" Sungjong quickly make his way to Your room , which the others follow him too .

~

"i..i...i always thought of ...of...Kwangmin.. , how is he ...doing and such..." You wipe your tears while breathing heavily.

"There . The truth is out , You Love ~~ . You thought you Love Youngmin but No , You just mixed up . Because of Your Ex-Boyfriend ." HyunAh hugged you .

*Yes...HyunAh Unnie is right...The One i Love is Jo Kwangmin ... Not Lee Youngmin!* You thought .

Suddenly the door room *BANG* , both of you got shocked .

"~~!" Sungjong shouted . 

"What now Sungjong?!" HyunAh got pissed .

"Oh Mianhae , by the way! Faster go and Find KWANGMIN NOW! TO HIS HOUSE! HIS IS LEAVING TO AMERICA THIS MIDNIGHT!" Sungjong shouted .

You stunned ... Everyone stunned ..

"NOW WHAT YOU ALL WAITING FOR??! LEFT 9MINS ! HURRY UP!!" Sungjong shouted .

"Kwang-kwangmin!" You quickly dash out , the others follows too . Lee Joon drove you all to Kwangmin's house , which Sungjong told him the address .

*mmm?? Where are they going??* Someone followed them .

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Updated ! >__< ,
Will they   arrived in time? Or Not?