You're not my Replacement

Am i Your Replacement ?

"3mins left ! Faster !!!" Sungjong keep telling Lee Joon .

"I'm trying my best!" Lee Joon ride faster , You got quietly but very scare...scare that Kwangmin will really Leave you behind .

~

"i Think...i'll have a better Life at america ...Be Happy ~~..." Kwangmin took the Bear that he bought it last time for you and him , he cried .

~

"FINALLY!" Sungjong and all of them quickly get off from the car and dash towards Kwangmin's house door .

Suddenly the door opened .

"You-" Kwangmin stunned awhile but he ignore you all and continue to walk away .

"KWANGMIN!" You grab his arm .

"Let go." Kwangmin said coldly .

"Lets go somewhere else first ." Lee Joon suggested , all nodded and left .

"Kwangmin , please ... give me 1min..just 1min..." You pleased .

"F-fine..." Kwangmin put down his Suitcase .

"Kwangmin..i'm sorry , i'm sorry for everything for what i did . i Really do Love you! I Realize i don't Like or even Love Youngmin...i just confuse and mix my Ex-Boyfriend feeling with His...but what i know is i always thought about you even i go out with Youngmin..Now i know i Love you only you ! You're not my Replacement , But you still gonna leave..i have nothing to say..." You cried and was about to walked away , but suddenly a pair of arms hug you from back .

"Kwang-"

"~~ ... stay...i want you to stay , just remember don't break the promise again....i...Saranghae..." Kwangmin turn you around and Kissed you lips . You kissed back .

"Yes!!!!" HyunAh , Lee Joon and Minwoo high five with each another .

"Be Happy ~~..." Sungjong mumbled .

Someone standing behind the tree across the road Kwangmin's house saw everything .

"~~ ah...i'm glad...everything is alright now ... Bye... Saranghae..." Youngmin tears fell and walked away .

~

Next Day of School ..

Everything turns out normal again , but you and Kwangmin is more Loveable . Everyone felt happy for you both .

But You find someone's missing , Lee Youngmin .

its recess time , all of you was taking a break at the rooftop .

You felt your Phone vibrate , took it out and look at the Message .

From ; Lee Youngmin .

~~ ah... , i'm here to apologize to you that what have i done ..

i'm selfish...for stealing you away from Kwangmin ...

i was wrong , all along i know you Loved Kwangmin .

i Won't ask for Forgiveness , now i'm relieved because You and Kwangmin things are back to normal now .

When you see this Message , i'm already not in this Country anymore .

Take Care ~~ , All the Best .

i give my Blessing to both of you .

~

*~~ ah...Good bye...* Youngmin seated on the Plane on the way to France .

~

"Youngmin..." You mumbled and cried .

"~~ ! What's wrong ??" Kwangmin and the rest surround you .

You gave them your phone and see .

"~~ ah...don't be sad ... at least Youngmin know that he did wrong and he gave blessing to you and Kwangmin ." Lee Joon said .

"Yeah ~~...i'm Sure Youngmin will find his Happiness at there." HyunAh pat your back .

"Yup , if both of you have Fate then maybe will meet till each other! Don't worry ~~ !" Minwoo smiled .

"Don't cry..." Kwangmin wipe away your tears and hugged you .

"Gomawo... , Yeah..maybe ... i will see him One day again.." You smiled .

*Thank you Lee Youngmin .* You look up to the Sky as you thought .

 

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

YAY! Finished my story... Thanks for Reading this Novel ! ^___^ !
 
Mind Supporting another story ? XD
 
THANK YOU <3 ^^