Transfer student .

Am i Your Replacement ?

You arrived to your class .

" Hyun ah Unnie ! " You rush towards her and sit beside her , " Kekekek ~ " Hyun Ah stick her tongue out . You saw a Guy walking towards Hyun Ah .

" Unnie ... again ... " You pointed at the Guy , Hyun Ah turn around . " Hyun Ah... Will.. you... be my Girlfriend? " The Guy show out a bouquet .

" Thanks but No . " Hyun Ah smiled , the guy face went disappointed and went away . " Unnie , why you don't want to have a Boyfriend? "

" Not interested in Love Keke ~ . " Hyun Ah smiled . Meanwhile , Mr Jo kwon arrived to class Students went back to their seats and Greeted the Mr Jo kwon .

" Class , today we are going to have Two New transfer student ! Lets Welcome them ! " Two guys came in and the Girls suddenly went crazy keep shouting . The other student guys smirk .

* Omoo..... Young-youngmin?!?!!? * You and Hyun Ah stunned ..

" OH MY GOD ! BOTH OF THEM ARE SO HANDSOME!! "

" THAT TALL GUY IS MINE !! OMO!! " Mr Jo kwon can't stand the noise and bang the table , Student went slient .

" An nyeong ha se yo , i'm Jo Kwangmin . " Kwangmin said coldy .

" An nyeong ha se yo ! i'm No Minwoo ! " Minwoo smiled and killed all the girls in class except You and Hyun Ah .

* HOW THE HELL GOT A GUY LOOKS TOTALLY THE SAME AS YOUNGMIN !!!! I MUST BE DREAMING!! * You scream in your mind and started to slap yourself .

" Kim ~~ !!! " Hyun Ah stop you and realize the whole class is looking at you . " Crazy girl . " Kwangmin rolled his eyes and went to take a empty seat .

* Oh!! she's the girl today that bump till Kwangmin ! * Minwoo walks towards you as the Girls in class stare at you .

" An nyeong ! i'm No Minwoo nice to meet you ! Just now we had met ! " Minwoo take his hand out . " Uh?? " You become blur and remembered just now that scene you bump till a guy and saw his Friend .

" Oh !!! An nyeong ! and this is my Best Friend! Hyun Ah unnie! " You shake hands with Minwoo .

" An nyeong Noona ! " Minwoo and Hyun Ah smiled to each other . " Sorry about that , my friend didn't say anything to you when you apologize . " Minwoo face become guilty like a kid .

" its okay . " You smiled . " Ready ? " Mr Jo Kwon asked while looking at you both , Minwoo went back to his seat beside Kwangmin .

" Apologize ? " Hyun Ah raise an eyebrown while looking at you , You started to explain .

" Aish ... Damn that guy . " Hyun Ah stare at Kwangmin , " Unnie unnie ! its alright ~ Keke . " You smile and Hyun Ah rub your head hair .

Through out the Less you can't stop looking at Kwangmin because he looks TOTALLY like your Boyfriend Youngmin who died on Car accident . Hyun Ah realize , shook her head and sighed . Kwangmin caught you from the begining that you kept looking at him , he can't stand it .

*RINGGG* it was Recess time , students took their stuffs and went off .

" Finally . " Kwangmin whisper to himself and walks towards you . " Kwang-kwangmin ? " Minwoo look at him blanky .

" YOU ! " Kwangmin bang your table , You went stunned . " Yah you! " Hyun Ah stand up .

" Shut up . " Kwangmin cut Hyun Ah words , " YAH ! res-respect unnie ! " Your furious suddenly went timid ... because its like your shouting at Youngmin oppa..

" Why? Just now was so furious , Now become a Timid mouse ? " Kwangmin laughed , " And WHY you kept looking at me non-stop from the begining ! Do you know you are SO IRRITATING ?! " Kwangmin suddenly shouted , you got shocked tears just burst out and run away from class .

" Kim ~~ ! " Hyun Ah chase after You .

" . " Kwangmin said , " Kwangmin ! THIS IS TOO MUCH ! " Minwoo shout at him .

" ITS HER FAULT!  " Kwangmin shouted , " BUT HOW CAN YOU MAKE HER CRY?! "

" Because i Like it . " Kwangmin rolled his eyes walk off . * Damn... idiot Kwangmin ... i wonder is she alright ... * Minwoo gets anxious .

* Why Youngmin oppa is shouting at me ?!?! * You squat at one Corner hug your knees and cried .

" Kim ~~ ! i found you ! " Hyun Ah breathing heavily and hugged you . " Youngmin oppa shouted at me !!! " You keep crying ..

" My silly sis ... he is not Youngmin ... remember?... He's...gone... " Hyun Ah hug you even tighly .

" OPPA ! I MISS YOU!! " You shouted and cry even more .. " Calm down.. ~~... calm down.. " Hyun Ah pat your back .

" Oppa.... " Your voice went soft... " Are you okay now ? " Hyun Ah sit beside you .

" Yeah... thanks-thanks... Unnie ... " Your went breathing hard . " Come.. lets go . " Hyun Ah holds you up and goes to the toliet to wash your face .

Back to class ...

You sat beside Hyun Ah slient , facing down sleeping . Minwoo rush into the Class ..

" Hey ! Noona is ~~ Alright ?? " Minwoo went anxious . " Yeah , she is sleeping . " Hyun Ah smile .

" Oh .. Okay .. " Minwoo breathe out and put his hand on his chest . " That Kwangmin must be Mad , i'm sorry ... "

" Its not your fault Minwoo But please teach him some manners . " Hyun Ah said , Minwoo nodded and went back to his seat . Kwangmin came into the class , alot of girl surrounded him .

Kwangmin saw You facing down on the table sleeping .

* Cried just now , and now sleeping soundly . Acting . Trying to get close to me? Dream on! * Kwangmin smirk and went back to his seats .

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Chapter 2 updated ! Ah.... Kwangmin is too Evil ... >< ... He misunderstood her :( ...