Projects Partner Plus WHOLE DAY?!

Am i Your Replacement ?

Another school day , Teacher and All students arrived to the class . After gave each other Morning greetings all sat down .

" Now Class , today we are going to have a Flower research Project ! Will be 2 Partners Only . 1 Boy and 1 Girl . We will be going to the Island Garden for the Whole day , So please inform your parents later . And i had already decided the Partners , i will read out the names . "

* Please please ! i Rather be partner with Minwoo!!! * You pray hard in your mind .

1st Group : HyunAh and Minwoo .

2nd Group : Lily and Jin

3rd Group : Minny and Daniel

Blah blah blah ....

and the Last Group will be : Kwangmin and Kim ~~ !

" WHAT THE HELL ?! " Kwangmin suddenly shout , " Be QUIET! , this is MY Decision . " . " Argh ! . " Kwangmin whisper to himself .

* Youngmin?! uh...no...aish... KIM ~~ ! Stop thinking ... He is not Youngmin!! is KWANGMIN! * You scold yourself in your mind .

" Ah... ~~ Take care okay?? if Have any problem just call me! i Will come to the rescuse !! " Hyun Ah showed Super man flying position .

" Keke Ne ! " You Nodded and giggled , Kwangmin saw everything * She's.. Kinda cute thou? Wait WHAT THE HECK ?! * Kwangmin snap himself out . Minwoo caught Kwangmin and laughed softly .

After recess , Some students informed their parents some not . All of them were sitted outside the General Office waiting for teacher . A While later teacher and the School bus came , all went inside the bus and it took off ! All of there were sitted according to the Partners ..

" Students , here is the Worksheet that you all gonna be researching the flowers and write down the information . 2 Person Share 1 ! and Please write down BOTH OF YOUR NAMES ! " Teacher starts to pass down the worksheets .

You wrote down your name , " Your Turn , Youngmin ! " You pass the worksheet to Kwangmin .

" What Young what? Excuse me , i'm JO KWANGMIN ! KWANG-MIN ! Okay?! " Kwangmin snatch the worksheet and wrote down his name .

" Mian-mianhae... " , * Oh ... ARGH !! KIM ~~ WAKE UP !!! * You screw yourself in your mind .

HyunAh and Minwoo heard , * Oh god.. * HyunAh facepalm herself . " Mmmm?? Young-youngmin ?? Who is he? " Minwoo raise an eyebrown .

" Oh...its...em... " , " Unnie please tell me ! Please!!! " Minwoo show her a puppy eyes . " Al-alright alright... " HyunAh started to tell him the Whole story!

30mins later.. they arrived to the Island Garden ...

" Oh my god... " Minwoo use his hand cover his mouth , " Yeah.... " HyunAh give a bitter smile..

" Students! Gather outside! " Teacher shouted , " Okay ! " All reply .

" Lets go Young---...Kwang-Kwangmin!! " You stunned and faster go out the bus , " What?! YoungKwangmin?! " Kwangmin raise an eyebrown .

All gathered and Teacher starts explaining ...

" Alright ! start working !! Gogo ! " The students get their partners and off to research .

" Lets go Young!..... " You stunned again ... " Ahjumma ! ITS Kwangmin ! " , " Okok! Mianhae!!! " You run away and Kwangmin chase after you .

" They look cute together ! " Minwoo laughed , HyunAh giggle and nodded like a kid .

" YAH ! AHJUMMA STOP ! " Kwangmin keep chasing you , " Haha ! " You laughed . Both of you were playing like kids .

* Wait.. why am i playing with her?! *

* Wait.. why am i playing with him?! * Both of you suddenly stopped . *Coughcough* , " Lets go research . " Kwangmin smile abit . You nodded and blushed.

" So... yeah this flower is ...... " Both of you discussing seriously and wrote down all the information .

" Finally ! Done !!! Youngmin oppa lets go now.... " You stun AGAIN ! " Youngmin oppa?! Why you kept calling my Youngmin ?? " Kwangmin can't stand it.

" Em.... not-nothing ! " You took the worksheet and faster run back to the venue and gathered with the other students .

" Youngmin.... " Kwangmin whisper to himself , * WHY SHE KEPT CALLING MY YOUNGMIN ?! And why this stupid guy name is similar to mine... i must find out who is this guy . *

All of the students arrived to the venue and pass the worksheets to the teacher , the bus came students went inside the took off way back to school !

" So ! How was your day today?? " HyunAh asked anxiously , " Still Fine , You ? " You raise an eyebrown .

" Fun !!!! Minwoo he's so cute !! Kekeke ~ " HyunAh keep giggle . " Ohh~~ " You , " Yah !! he is just my little brother ! " HyunAh smiled .

Kwangmin seems can't figure out who is the Guy Youngmin . * Tomorrow i shall ask her *

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Chapter 4 done !! mmm is Kim ~~ (You) and Kwangmin getting closer?! Keke ~~ find out in the next chapter !! i nearly type ep.. Haha XDD