Chapter 7

After A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jealousy is just a lack of self confidence.  

“I THINK THIS is the same place we went last time I came here,” he looked around the amusement park as Jihyo stood beside him with a bright smile plastered on her face. He looked down at her with a frown on his handsome face, “Your being like this makes me think that your country doesn’t have anything to see other than this place.”

“Well for your knowledge, this is not true,” she stated as she stood in front queue to purchase tickets. She turned around purchasing the tickets as she narrowed eyes at him, “And this is your country too. It’s a shame that you don’t know anything about it.”

He smiled at her retreating figure as he quickly tailed behind her. His long arms flew around her neck as he pulled her closer, “I don’t need to. Because I have my personal guide with me every time I visit,” he declared proudly, taking quick glance at her smiling face.

It was like resolution for them to spend this day with each other, forgetting about the world they were living in. After spending a year apart from each, it was obvious they’d miss each other.

“So which ride?”

They were standing in front roller coaster with Jihyo’s eyes stuck on that ride, while he was looking everywhere but there.

“That.”

To his dismay she pointed at that monstrous roller coaster, and he had no choice but to follow her.

After riding almost all scary rides from the park, the duo finally took break as they went in the restaurant to fill their empty stomachs. Sweat was drifting from their face as if they were running marathon the whole time.

“You order something, I’ll be back.” Jihyo pointed at the direction of restroom as she left the table almost running towards washroom. She knew he’ll place the order according to her taste; therefore she had no reason to worry about that.

After doing her business, Jihyo quickly left that place. Like other girls, she never felt the urge to look herself at the mirror to re touch her make up or anything, as she never put one in the first place.

Turning to the corner, she saw him facing his back to her direction, looking out from the glass while sipping water from the glass. She don’t if he noticed or not, but almost every other girl from there were blatantly staring at him. She just scoffed at them walking up to him. Nevertheless to say, after all she was girl, and she liked to show off him to others.

She was just table apart, when someone grabbed her wrist, palming to prevent her from shouting. Her eyes widened in shock as getting kidnapped in broad daylight crossed her mind. She squirmed in foul attempt to release herself.

She didn’t who was dragging her, but that person sure was asking for his life. She stopped her action as she let herself dragged by him. Once she entered in some secluded room, she kicked him hard on his shin. But t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter