Chapter 2

After A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you judge other people without wanting to know the true story behind their actions, is usually when there is something inside of you that is so broken that if you found out what you believed about them was a lie, you wouldn’t want to accept it or make amends."

 

THE SCHOOL BELL rang indicating that it was already lunch time. Everyone started to pack their things to get out from the classroom. Jihyo was also one of them unlike her seatmate, who just kept his books in the bag and put his head down on his folded arms.

 

Jihyo wanted to ask him if he wanted to have lunch with her, but her new friend dragged her out from the classroom. Jihyo took one last glance of that boy, who was now looking out of the window with glassy eyes.

 

After running half of the school, Jihyo along with Saemi reached to the cafeteria where they were serving all kind of appetizing foods. Jihyo grabbed her tray tightly in her hands, so it won’t fall down, and started to look for the seat. In the corner of her eyes, she saw her sister chatting with her two three friends, and Jihyo smiled looking at her sister’s bright face.

 

“Jihyo, come. Seat here,” Saemi waved her hand as she was already took seat on the bench.

 

Jihyo ran to her and placed her tray of food down before she removed her bag from shoulder. As soon as she settled herself on the bench, she dung in her food without caring of the world. Within five minutes she had her half of the tray empty.

 

Spending four hours sitting in one place was very tiring for her. She’d rather play games with her friends. But only for the sake of her parent’s happiness, she was enduring this summer vacation.

 

“–play with him,” she heard Saemi saying something she didn’t catch.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter