Chapter 10

After A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The dance can reveal everything mysterious that is hidden in music, and it has the additional merit of being human and palpable. Dancing is poetry with arms and legs.  

“HONGDAE AT 7PM”

Every student from both schools received that message from an unknown number. But everyone got the meaning behind the message as they were waiting for the star of the night to appear on the stage.

Well, they were only considering Kai as their star, as other person was the infamous looser from SM High. Even the girls from SM High didn’t bothered to cheer for the boy from their own school, as they held the banner to cheer Kai, and some even confessed their prodigious love for the said tan boy.

Crowd went wild when the tan boy stepped on the stage wearing black t-shirt and a baggy pant with a snapback. Everything turned silent as the music started to play and his body started to move with it.

There was a reason for everyone to like Kai. When he stands on the stage, he owns it. His confidence, his charisma, everything just outshines his performance.

Jihyo saw that, and her worry grew for her friend. Her eyes flickered at the backstage where she saw him with creased brows. She wanted to go to him, hug him and comfort him, but it wasn’t possible after looking at the crazy crowed.

Her eyes snapped back at the person on the stage when she heard everyone around her clapping and cheering loudly. There she saw his triumphal grin, and she had urged to go up stage and rip it off of his face. She earned her satisfaction by showing him middle finger.

Kai silenced the crowed as everyone’s ears perked up listen what he was about to say, “Thanks guys for coming here on very short notice. And now…” he stopped as he smirked at the Jihyo’s direction, “let’s call our today’s highlight. The looser, Lee Taemin.”

The crowd once again went wild, but unlike before they booed at him. Some even threw despicable glance at him, and Jihyo just wanted to throw punches at their faces.

She saw how Taemin stumbled on his feet while coming on the stage, she just sighed at his direction with slumped shoulders. At this rate, he’s never going to gain his confidence. Yet, she put bright smile on her face, walked to stand in the front.

Taemin followed her with his eyes. And when his eyes met her, everything around him turned silent, as he got the how he was going to perform here. He smiled at her confidently, and winked surprising her with his bold act.

 

TAEMIN STOOD IN the middle of the stage. Rather than choosing any upbeat song, he had selected an R&B song.   

 

At the end of a moment
I have found you, yoo hoo
I mindlessly move a little bit closer
Your wet lips are like honey, oh yeah
I only imagined this, my boo, oh yeah
Yeah, I want you

You say I look like I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter