WHY IS MY LIFE SO MISERABLE

is this love???

24 April 2015,5:00am

i woke up and I'm thankful that today is the last day of school for the week.Well,me and Sehun haven't talked since that incident and Kai and I have been dating for 10 days.I haven't been smiling since that incident too.Kai has been a bit suspicious for 5 days but I don't really want to think that deep as I don't really care.

24 April 2015,6:30am

I went downstairs to have breakfast with my family.My parents didn't even question about me suddenly not smiling again.Probably,they are used to me not smiling. 

After breakfast,I went to the limousine to go to school.

*At school*

I was practically alone as my Snsd Friends aren't in any of my classes and I only have Kai but his missing.I entered class and rested my head on the table until Sehun came into the class.I tried to have a peak of him but failed as he was looking at my direction.Probably looking at me but I doubt it.

Mr Ryeowook then came into class and began class.Kai came to class late with a messy appearance.

24 April 2015,10:10am

*Bell rings*

It's time for recess and I was about to turn around to look at Kai but he was gone.By the way,I opened up to Kai a bit but I still don't smile at him.I felt so shocked.I then slowly went to the cafeteria and ate.I was eating alone.I could see Sehun and some of his friends.I really looked like a loner from a far.Kai is still nowhere to be found.

24April2015,10:40am

*Bell rings*

I went to class and Kai went to class late again with an even messier appearance.I became even more suspicious of him.

24 April 2015, 2:10pm

Mr Ryeowook was summarizing his lesson and he announced that there will be no homework for the weekend.Everyone cheered of joy.Mr Ryeowook then released us.

I decided to follow Kai to where he was going(stalk)after dismissal as I was getting too suspicious.I was having my bubble tea as hadn't finished it yet.I saw him going to one dark corner and some weird sound started coming out of that corner.I decided to peak while hiding behind the wall.I took a peak.I saw...K.ai k..issin.g..ano.ther girl.They were..mak.ing out intensely.Suddenly memories from 10 years ago hit me.It was the bad memory.Kai was doing the same thing in both situations;making out with another girl intensely.Tears started dripping out of my eyes and I dropped my bubble tea on the floor due to shock.The dropped sound caused them to look around and they saw me.Kai saw me.

That made me quickly run away.I know he was chasing me.He wanted to stop me.I really regreted for choosing him.His playboy self is still within his roots even if he apologized.I was about to go out the school entrance when I saw a girl kissing Sehun.My legs gave in.How could he? I started to cry even more.Everyone was staring at me including Sehun and Kai.I was kneeling and crying.I hate my life.Kai and Sehun tried to approach me but I shouted at them to stay back.I took out a scissor from my bag and put it near my chest.I told Sehun and Kai that if they come any closer,I would stab myself.I lost strength in knees and thus,I fell onto the floor.

Suddenly,I saw Kim Taeyeon.My Best Friend which is like a Sister to me.She came to me and carried me on her back.We both left the situation.She drove me back home and carried me to my bed.

24 April 2015, 3:30pm

*At home*

Taeyeon gave me a glass of water and calmed me down.I told her everything that happened and she hugged me.We spend some time together by like watching dramas , playing games and etc.She did all that to comfort me.That is why she is my Best Friend.

24 April 2015,9:30pm

It was quite late so she wanted to leave.We already had dinner.Before she left she said"Don't do anything stupid Yoona.It will only harm myself.It wouldn't turn the time back and change my life into a perfect.Everyone will feel this way at times but you have to be strong.Yoona!Fighting!"

My life is miserable but I have to stay strong.