Why must i????

is this love???

12 april,after school,5pm

Mr ryeowook was saying his last few sentences before he dismisses  the class.The class was so happy as mr ryeowook did not give any homework."Hey Kai,do you want to go home with us for the party.It will be more convenient and you can use my clothes during the party or do you want us send you back home since your house is not far from mine or yoona's?"sehun said.Kai said that he wants to go back home first.Sehun asked if I was okey with this.i just nodded.We three went to my limosine and kai told my driver his house address.When we reached his house,he went out and said that he will be at the party soon.After kai left,sehun asked"is there something wrong?You rarely talked today."i just shaked my head left and right telling  him that nothing was wrong.His face looks like he has suspicious towards me.We went to his house  to get changed then we went to my house where we are going to hold the party.i went up to my room and changed to the dress that my mother has ordered for me.

My whole family had were not home as they did not want to disturbed the party.i know that kai had arrivied as i heard the doorbell and his voice.i took out my heels and used it.

i walked down my staircase and the 2 guys looked very  amazed.

12april,7pm

The guests came one by one and soon the party started with everyone singing happy birthday to sehun.after that,everyone started dancing.Sehun shockingly asked me for a dance.i accepted it with some hesitation so i don't look crazy or desperate to dance with him.we keep dancing until the night becomes late.

12am

Everyone went home accept for Sehun.Sehun look very exhausted and he asked "can i sleep over here?".i quickly texted my parents about what he asked.my parents gave permission and texted to inform me that the whole family would not be home tonight.

13april,7am

I woke up and i went to the guest room to wake up sehun and giving him his present as i had forgotten to give it to him yesterday.He woke up and open the present."This is what i have wanted for so long but my parents didn't allow me to buy it as they say it is too expensive eventhough they have tons of money .we went to school straight after doing our morning routines.

13april,5pm

Mr Ryeowook was summarizing his lesson and he said that there is homework.the whole class sighed loudly.mr ryeowook quickly shouted "shut up if you keep sighing ,there will be more homework for the class."The whole class kept quiet.he then dimished the class."so going home now?"sehun asked me"nope,i am staying back with my study group till 6.00pm to do our homework."i told him.Sehun told me that he will be waiting for me and then flashed me a mysterious smile.Me and my study group went to the library.

13april,6.30pm.

"Oh god,i am so late"i said while looking at my wristwatch.the group leader released us and i quickly rushed out of the library.When i was walking out of the school entrance door to find Sehun but instead i saw sehun and kai wearing tuxedos standing outside the door holding a bouquet of flowers."will you date me?"they both said together while putting their bouquet of flowers in front of my face.i had choose one of them to date me.i did not expect sehun to like me.i liked sehun ever since i first saw him but kai was my ex who came to apologized to me for what had he done.kai made me lose my smile while sehun made me smile again.who should i choose?