THE WORST DATE!!

is this love???

14 april,6 pm

I started getting ready to met Kai.I decided to wear a top with jean shorts.

.

14 April 2015.7:00pm

The doorbell rang and I assumed it was kai.I went down the steps and opened the door.I saw him and he was flashing me a smile while I didn't.I lost it again.

We went out of the house and to a mall.We first went to get Starbucks.Then we went to a shop.Kai wanted to buy something.I followed him and he was talking about his life overseas and how he missed me.Well,I didn't listen as I was too busy thinking about Sehun and what he doing but Kai suddenly disrupt my thoughts by asking if that shirt looked good on him.I nodded without even thinking as I didn't care about him.He then decided that he wanted to buy me some clothing so brought me to another shop. He started choosing clothes and accessories and told me to try them on.Without any choice, I went into the fitting room and tried out the accessories and clothing.I chose my favourite ones and told him I liked those.He told the staff that he will buying all of those and that gave me a great shock.

We then for dinner at a restaurant and I saw the guy I love,Sehun,sitting at one of the tables.At first,I didn't want to enter the restaurant but Kai forced me to as that is his favourite shop.We then took a seat near Sehun's table and from my seat,I could see Sehun's front view,his face.When Kai suddenly left to the restroom after ordering,I could feel an awkward tension between me and Sehun even though we weren't on the same table.We would occasionally make long eye contact.He then left and a few seconds later,Kai came back.We finished our dinner and went home.

What a date!I miss him.I miss his smile